Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"The Truth Is a Lie"




Bey: Kelly, cut the bullshit...what are you doing here? *rolls eyes*

Ty: Oh, Bey don't act like you wasn't looking for her! sittin up there all sad and stuff talkin bout *mocks her* I can't believe Kelly isn't here and blah blah blah blaaaah *rolls eyes and pops gum*

Bey: Ty, would you shut up!? *rolls eyes* *looks at Kelly*

Kelly: I realized that I was wrong...I'm really sorry about blowing up on you guys and ignoring all of you the other day...I've realized who my real friends are...and I'll never let it happen again...

Bey: well...It was kinda wack not having you around...

Ty: tuh! I don't know about Bey but I was doing hella fine without you! *laughs*

Kelly: *giggles* awww TY!

Bey: Come give me a hug! *smiles*

Kelly: *walks over to her and hugs her* I love you Bey...congrats ..

Bey: I love you too...thanks Kellz..

Solo: Alriight Alriggght quit the mushy shit! *laughs*

Kelly: awww *runs over to Solo and plants a big wet kiss on her cheek*

Solo: ewwww *laughs*

Ty: So, did Lala tell you about dear sweet brotha Chris? *pops gum*

Kelly: If you're talking about his other woman, I kinda found out on my own...you guys were right..wait....Lala knows about her?

Ty: 2 POINTS FOR TY! *smiles*

Kelly: wait, I'm confus-

Solo: Kelly it's a clear day just land...

Bey: She knew about the woman and kept it a secret from you Kelly...

Kelly: *takes a deep breath* this is too much for one day...& Why didn't you guys tell me that Monica was pregnant?

Solo: WHO'S PREGNANT?

Bey: WHAT?

Ty: Ooooo

Angie: Oh dear sweet Jesus...

Kelly: waaaait..Y'all didn't know?

Solo: HELL NO WE DIDN'T KNOW!!!

Kelly: Well, Momma didn't seem surprised...

Jay: *to Shawn Jr.* You see little man, this is why I needed you...Who else would be on the out skirts of the drama with me? *chuckles to himself*

Just then, Mama Tina and Mathew walk in..

Jay: Yup, *gets up* Time to go..

Bey: *side eyes Jay*

Solo: Dad.

Mathew: Hey Solo. *hugs her but Solo doesn't hug him back*

Solo: You care to tell us why we had no idea MONICA was pregnant.

Bey: Dad, Why didn't you tell us?

Mathew: Uh, Guys there are some things I need to tell y'all..

Ty: Tell us Dad! *smiles and bats eyelashes*

Angie: *playfully punches him in the arm* Shut up!

Mathew: *looks at Bey and Solo* I wanted to wait to tell you guys at a better time but...

Ty: But what? SPIT IT OUT MATHEW! *giggles*

Blue: SPIT IT OUT MATFU!!

Bey: *laughs to herself*

Mathew: *side eyes him* *looks back at Bey* Me and Monica aren't together anymore...

Mama Tina: Girls, your Dad and Monica have been separated since February. (It's May)

Bey: *looks at Mrs. Tina* Mom, you knew?

Solange: This is some bull shi-

Mama Tina: Watch ya mouth!

Solange: I'm sorry Mom, but why keep that secret from us?

Mama Tina: Me and your father were trying to work on us before we told you guys anything...

Bey: WORK ON YOU? as in-

Ty: AS IN Y'ALL GETTIN BACK TOGETHA? *pops gum*

Jay: *shakes his head* *to himself* Why did I marry myself into this family? *laughs to himself*

Mathew: We just want the best for you girls..

Bey: Dad I'm not seven I don't need you to care about what's best for me..I'm just mad you didn't tell us.

Ty: *raises hand*

Everyone looks at him...

Mathew: What Ty?

Ty: *pops gum* I got a question..um so who Monica baby daddy? *blows bubble*

Mathew: His name is Evan....long time friend of hers..

Ty: *under his breath* More like long term sex buddies..

Mathew: What?

Ty: *laughs* Oh, nothing..

Angie: *whispers* I heard that..

Ty: I know..*giggles*

Kelly: Well, Mom and Dad I'm happy for you...

Ty: Kelly you just got back in the family, your opinion *holds hand low* Our opinion. *holds other hand high*

Kelly: *rolls eyes*

Solo: Well, I'm not happy..but whatever..

Mama Tina: Bey, how do you feel?

Bey: *shrugs* I just hate when you guys keep secrets...We aren't 5, we can handle the truth...

Jay: I'm gonna go take lil man back to the nurses...I'll be back..

Mathew: I'll follow you out Jay..I'll see you later girls..Tina, Call me..

Mama Tina: Okay, I will...*smiles*

Bey: Bye Dad..

Solo: *rolls eyes*

Mathew and Jay left out of the room...

Ty: I need to change my clothes...Bey got me up in this hospital looking like who shot john. *giggles*

Bey: Sorry! I didn't know I was gonna have the baby today..*laughs*

Ty: Well, I'm gonna head out...

Kelly: Me too..

Angie: Me three..I'm hungry...*giggles*

Solo: If y'all out, I'm out..

Bey: Y'all are some sorry ass friends..*giggles*

Ty: Awww Bey, We try..*laughs*

Bey: BYE! *laughs*

They all left laughing...As they were leaving, they waved buy to Jay..

Miss Tina: Bey, I'm sorry...

Bey: I forgive you mom, I just wish you guys would have told us...

Miss Tina: *sits on the edge of the bed* I wanted to baby, but we had to wait for his and Monica's divorce to final...

Bey: You know I get over things quickly, but you are gonna have to talk to Solange...

Miss Tina: I know...

Jay: *walks in* You good babe?

Bey: Yeah. *smiles*

Miss Tina: Alright, I'm gonna go...*kisses Bey's forehead*Blue, say bye bye to mommy.

Blue: Bye Mommy. *kisses Bey*

Bey: Okay Mama..

Jay: See you Miss Tina..*picks Blue up* I love you..*kisses her*

Blue: I love you too Daddy! *smiles*

Miss Tina: alright, Bye Jay..Come on Blue! *takes Blue* *leaves out*

Bey: *looks at Jay like did that all really just happened*

Jay: Yes, it did..*smiles*

Bey: ugggh, I can't believe this..

Jay: Don't worry babe..I'm sure they had a good excuse for everything...

Bey: I know, I know..it's just now I have to reprogram my mind..

Jay: I understand..*sits on the bed* Things will get better...

Bey: Promise? *pokes lip out*

Jay: Promise..*leans in and kisses her*

(Meanwhile w/ Kelly, Solo, Ty and Angie)

Ty: Listen, After I get dressed, I'm coming to your house Kelly...

Kelly: It ain't nothing there to do! *giggles*

Ty: So what, I'm coming. *pops gum*

Angie: Then we might as well make this a family thing...*laughs*

Ty: Ayyeee, Party at Kelly's!!!! *twerks on Solo*

Solo: ewww, stop! *laughs* I'm going home to my man!

Ty: Listen to you sounding all ball and chained. *giggles*

Solo: I just miss him...*giggles*

Ty: Okay! I hear you! *giggles* So Kelly's at 8 pm Mini Me? *to Angie*

Angie: *side eyes him* Yeah.

Kelly: Alright, I'll catch you guys later...

They all went their separate ways and made it to their homes...Kelly decided to make a detour to the market for a few items...She didn't have much food in the house to have company...While in the market, Kelly thought to herself...

(Kelly)

Hmm...I do need lettuce..*pick up head of lettuce* Ugh! Why do I have such bad luck? God, I wish had never seen what I saw...I'd rather be blind to it..I'm so angry with him..I don't even know what to do. If Lala knows what's good for her, she would NOT contact me. I can't believe she knew and didn't tell me. How could she...

Kelly went through the market and grabbed the items she needed...She got in her car and made it back to her house...when she got there..Chris was waiting on the front step.

Kelly: *gets out the car and slams her door* *goes to the trunk to get out the groceries*

Chris: *gets up from the step* Kelly..

Kelly: *walks towards him* *rolls eyes*

Chris: *grabs Kelly's arm* Kelly I-

Kelly: *pulls up in his car with Angie* *rolls his window down* If you know what's good for you, you better not put your hands on her again! *pops gum*

Angie: *giggles*

They both get out there car with bags..

Ty:*walks up behind Kelly* Open the door Kelly! *pops gum*

Kelly: *opens the door* *walks in*

Chris: Kelly-

Angie: *follows Kelly*

Chris: Kelly I just want to-

Ty: *The last to go in* *turns around* Nigga, No. *slams door in his face*

(In the house)

Ty: Oooo I can't stand a beggin ass Nigga! *rolls eyes* *walks in the kitchen where they are*

Kelly: Did he leave?

Ty: I think so.

Kelly: Y'all brought bags I see.

Ty: Yeah, we staying here. Shoot, what chu cookin?

Kelly: I was thinking about some salads and some wine.

Ty: Don't nobody want no pussy ass salad Kelly! Move, *pushes her out the way* I'll cook.

Kelly & Angie: *laughs*

(The Next Day)

Ty, Angie and Kelly were cooking breakfast.....

Ty: Kelly, I'm not here for these runny ass eggs you tryna make us eat.

Angie: I got it Kelly. *grabs skillet*

Kelly: Why y'all treating me like Bey? *giggles*

Ty: *laughs* I'm telling her you said that.

Kelly: *shrugs*

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

Ty: That's probably Solange Kells.

Kelly: Are you implying that I should get the door?

Ty: Duh Bitch! *laughs*

Kelly: *crosses legs* *sips orange juice*

Ty: uggghh *gets up* lazy bitch! *chuckles* *goes to get the door* *looks through the peep hole* Oh HELL NO! *opens door* YOU TRIED IT CHRIS!!

Chris: Where's Kelly?

Ty: *rolls eyes* None ya damn business.

Kelly: Who is it Ty? *walks up behind him* CHRIS? I know you didn't bring this bitch to my house!

Eva: Bitch? WHO YOU CALLING A BITCH? *tries to get pass Chris*

Ty: Oh Bitch! IF YOU FEELIN FROGGY YOU CAN JUMP YO UGLY ASS RIGHT OVER HERE TO THIS LEAP PAD AND CATCH THIS ASS WHOOPIN!!!

Chris: Would you guys CHILL?!! I brought Eva here to explain things..

Kelly: *rolls eyes*

Chris: *looks at Kelly* Can we come in?

Ty: *looks at Kelly*

Kelly: yeah.

Ty: Don't take them in the kitchen though Kelly! We don't need that hoe around my food! *Kelly took them in the living room and sat on the couch across from them.

Chris: *looks at Eva* Go ahead...

Eva: *takes a deep breath* I'm Chris' ex wife. I signed divorce papers and I came onto him. He didn't want the kiss...

Chris: The only relationship she and I have is our son Cameron.

Kelly: I don't know what to say...

Chris: Say you love me...

Kelly: *looks him in the eye* I love you ..

Chris: *comes over and kisses her* I'm really sorry babe.

Kelly: *tears run down her face*

Chris: *wipes them*

Kelly: You Bitch! *breaks free from Chris and smacks the shit out of Eva*

Chris: Kelly! *grabs her* *holds her back*

Eva: I'm outta here! *gets up*

Ty: *runs in* WHAT IS GOING ON?

Eva: *to Kelly* YOU CRAZY BITCH! I hope leaves ya sorry ass! *grabs her purse and makes her way out the door*

Ty: *grabs Eva by her hair* HOL UP TRICK! *pulls* you think she crazy?? I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY!! YOU TRIED ME BITCH!

Angie: Ty, LET HER GO! *tries to get her hair loose* TY! STOP!

Ty: *let's go* *out of breath*

Eva: *runs out the house*

Angie: TY WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Ty: ASK ABOUT ME BITCH! THEY CALL ME THE FACE WRECKER! *rolls eyes and pops gum*

Angie: You are a mess!!

Ty: No! YOU are on punishment! *mocks her* Tyyyy! Let her goooo!!! *laughs* bitch ass..*giggles*

Angie: I didn't wanna see you go to jail! *laughs*

Ty: Bitch Stop! You know I love that place! *laughs*

(In The Living Room)

Chris: Kelly, Babe you didn't have to do that...you got me..*kisses her* I'm here..*kisses her* Okay?

Kelly: Yes..*tears run down her face*

Chris: I'm sorry about everything...I should have been straight up with you...

Kelly: Chris...

Chris: hmm?

Kelly: Just kiss me...

Chris: *tongues her down*

Kelly: *tears run down her face*

Just then, there was a knock on the door...

Ty: Oh, I know this bitch ain't come back for round two!! *swings door open*

It was Lala...

Ty: Oh, Dear sweet Jesus...ONE DOWN! ONE TO GO!

Lala: What? *confused look*

Ty: Bitch, bring ya full court ass in here before I stomp a DEEP mud hole in ya face! Kelly is in the living room. *rolls eyes*

Lala: I don't have time today..*takes sunglasses off* Hi Angie! *smiles*

Angie: *fake smiles*

Lala: *walks in the living room* Kellz! *smiles* Did you not get my phone calls?

Ty: *comes in the living room* Do you not see this ass whoopin coming your way? *smiles and bats eyelashes*

Kelly: YOU BACK STABBIN BITCH! *tries to get pass Chris*

Chris: *holds her back* Babe! No!

Ty: *crosses arm* Told you...INTRODUCING!!!! THE INKELLYBUL HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *walks away laughing* Mrs. Full Court, I suggest you bounce yo ass up outta here!

TBC.....

Hey BeyHive!!! I'm sorry that I have taken so long to update! For those you who may not know, I am in college and it is a lot of work. School comes first, but I will try to update as much as possible! Muah! -Nish

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW!!!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Lawd, Mama Tina and Mathew and these secrets. Solo is still angry. And Blue, LOL, 'SPIT IT OUT MATFU!!!' That child is mess.

    I'm glad he told her. Now Bey and Solo have to know the deal, so they can all just get pass this.

    TY IS A PHUCKING IDIOT!!!! LMAOOOOOO!!! GIRL!!!

    There is no excuse for LaLa not telling Kelly. I wonder how long she knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too through with Ty lmao! Mathew and Tina, good be something good since they're trying to work things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why did i scream obsessed moment when ty said " you think you're crazy, ILL SHOW YOU CRAZY!!! YOU TRIED ME BITCH" Hs is traight up ratchet.

    ReplyDelete