Saturday, June 1, 2013

"Niggas Be Like..You moving too fast.."

Just then, there was a knock on the door...

Ty: Oh, I know this bitch ain't come back for round two!! * runs to the door and swings door open*

It was Lala...

Ty: Oh, Dear sweet Jesus...ONE DOWN! ONE TO GO!

Lala: What? *confused look*

Ty: Bitch, bring ya full court ass in here before I stomp a DEEP mud hole in ya face! Kelly is in the living room. *rolls eyes*

Lala: I don't have time today..*takes sunglasses off* Hi Angie! *smiles*

Angie: *fake smiles*

Lala: *walks in the living room* Kellz! *smiles* Did you not get my phone calls?

Ty: *comes in the living room* Do you not see this ass whoopin coming your way? *smiles and bats eyelashes*

Kelly: YOU BACK STABBIN BITCH! *tries to get pass Chris*

Chris: *holds her back* Babe! No!

Ty: *crosses arm* Told you...INTRODUCING!!!! THE INKELLYBUL HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *walks away laughing* Mrs. Full Court, I suggest you bounce yo ass up outta here!

Kelly: Let me GO! *breaks away from Chris* *to Lala with tears running down her face* You knew all this time?

Lala: knew what?

Ty: Oh, Lala don't act stupid! She already knows that you knew about Eva and didn't tell her. *crosses arms and rolls eyes* *goes in the kitchen*

Lala: Yeah, *rolls eyes* I knew, but only to  protect you. Thats why I didn't tell you.

Angie: *rolls eyes and walks in the kitchen*

Kelly: Protect me? Lala we are suppose to be friends. There is no reason why you should not have told me.

Lala: I just thought that it would be better left unsaid. I didn't want you to get hurt.

Kelly: *sniffs and wipes tears* Oh yeah? well how do you think I feel now?

Lala: Kelly I'm sorry, I was just trying to be a good friend..

Kelly: *rolls eyes* Get out.

Lala: Kelly.

Kelly: GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE LALA!

Lala: *looks at Chris*

Kelly: *waves hand in Lala's face* Hellooo! GET OUT!

Lala: *grabs her purse and leaves* Whatever, but you gone see...I was right..

Ty: *comes in the back door with a bag of sugar and a spoon*

Angie: What are you doing? *giggles*

Ty: She won't be "going" for long! *laughs*

Angie: You put sugar in that girl"s gas tank? 

Ty: *continues into the kitchen* *chuckles*

Angie: *follows him* TY! *laughs*

Kelly: I just wanna be alone right now. Chris, call me later..*yelling* Ty and Ang, you too.

Ty: *comes out the kitchen* Huh bitch?

Kelly: I said I'm gonna call you and Angie later..I wanna be alone...

Ty: You sure you gona be okay?

Kelly? Yeah, I'll be fine. *goes up the stairs*

Ty: Angie! Let's go!

Angie: *comes out the kitchen* What about breakfast?

Ty: Ya fat ass always worrying about eating! *giggles* Come on in this kitchen so we can wrap up this food.

Angie: *giggles and follows Ty into the kitchen*

Ty and Angie wrapped up the food as Chris made his way out the door...After they got their food, they went their seperate ways.

(2 months later In the Gym with Ty and Bey)

Bey: *running on the treadmill*

Ty: Don't you think you're pushing yourself a little too hard?

Bey: *running* no! why? *giggles*

Ty: I mean, don't you think these shows are coming a little too fast Bey?

Bey: Ty, I can handle it. *running*

Ty: But, Bey you haven't even had a whole 3 months off to spend with your new born baby. Are you sure you wanna do this?

Bey: Ty, would you stop acting so scary? I'm Beyonce. I can do this!

Ty: Yeah okay Beyonce, Well I'm Ty. & I was their when you pushed yourself too hard the last time. Don't forget that..

Bey: *rolls eyes* *keeps running*

Trainer: *comes over to Bey* Come on Bey, let's get you stretched out some more. *smiles*

Bey: Okay! *stops the treadmill* *grabs towel* *looks at Ty* Don't worry, I'll be fine! I promise. *follows her trainer* *smiles back at Ty*

Ty: *smiles* Okay. I trust you..*follows them*

Bey went on to be stretched out... though Ty said no more, he still thought to himself about this situation..



(Ty)
As I sit here and watch Bey work herself out, something is telling me she really shouldn't be doing this. I mean, She and Jay are both known for pushing themselves to the extreme but damn, one month after you have a baby is VERY extreme. I mean, I want Bey to be happy, so I guess I just have to be a friend, stand on the sideline and support...I know she's a good mom and a good friend, but I just want her to stay he-Ohhh here comes Jay!

Jay: *walks in*

Bey: *smiles and stands up* Is that my man? *smiles real big*

*everyone giggles*

Jay: *smirks*

Bey: *walks over to him* Hey Baby..

Jay: Hey *smiles and kisses her* How long you gone be here? *licks lips and adjust his hat*

Bey: *smiles really big* Maybe for another hour or so..*drinks water*

Jay: well, I need you to be done in the next 45min..

Bey: & why is that? *smiles*

Jay: *get closer to her and talks in her ear* I want you to myself tonight. I was thinking maybe we could go out, see a game, have some dinner...just me and you...

Bey: Just me and you? *smiles*

Jay: *kisses her* mhmm

Bey: *bites bottom lip* Okay! Give me 45mins..*runs over to her trainer*

Jay: *chuckles to himself*

Ty: Oh HEYyy Jay! *waves ratchetly*

Jay: Sup! *nods head at Ty*

Ty: *smiles and pretends to faint*

Jay: See y'all!*waves to everyone*

Trainer: Your husband is so sweet, *smiles* How are the babies?

Bey: They're good! *smiles* Thanks for asking!

Ty: mmm yes he is soo sweet! *smiles*

Bey: *stretching* You are a mess.. one minute you love em and the next minute you hate em..*giggles*

Ty: You know how me and my baby's daddy iss..*pops gum* We is got a love hate relationship..*giggle*

Bey: *shakes her head* "We is" *laughs*

Ty: Girl don't come for my grammar! Don't try me! *pops gum*

Bey: *laughs*

Ty: Mhmm keep it cute! Thought I was gona have to pull up them old school videos on youtube when you used to go by Destiny's Child..

Bey: WE used to go by Destiny's Child! *laughs* *stretches*

Ty: NO! YOU went by Destiny's Child! *laughs*

Bey: Imma leave it alone..*giggles*

Trainer: He's crazy..*laughs*

Bey finished up her work out and made her way home...

Bey: *walking in on the phone with Solange* Solange, If you're gona wear those pants, you can't wear them with that shirt! BECAUSE! *laughs* NO! *laughs* Listen, I won't be there to help you with your outfit, you know I have shows that night..*giggles* You know what? why did you even call me? *giggles* No. *walks in the kitchen* I just got in the house...*smiles and grabs a water out of the fridge* I'll call you later..*laughs* NO! *laughs* HE DID?

Jay: *comes down the steps* *yelling* Babe is that you?

Bey: I'm in here! *to Solange* Who said that Daniel? GIRLLL. *laughs* You said that?

Jay: *chuckles* You know it would be nice if you getcho smelly ass in the shower! *chuckles*

Bey: *giggles* Solo Imma call you back! *hangs up* What was that biscuit head?

Jay: I SAAIIID! It would be nice if you gotcho smelly ass in the shower! *chuckles and sits on the island*

Bey: Oh, I stink do I? *walks over to him*

Jay: mhmm..*licks lips*

Bey: *comes close to Jay and wraps her arms around him*

Jay: *pretends to faint*

Bey: *giggles* STOP! *hits him and goes upstairs*

Jay: *laughs*

Bey made her way upstairs and into the shower...She got dressed and did her hair...

Jay: BEY! WOULD YOU HURRY UP?! The game starts in 30mins and you know we aren't gona make it there in this NY traffic!

Bey: *runs down the steps* I'm coming! I'm coming!

Jay: Should I get Julius? or are you gona take another 30mins?

Bey: *giggles* You can get Julius..*kisses him*

Jay: mm *kisses her again*

Bey: *giggles* I said you can get Julius babe....

Jay: *smirks* *pulls phone and calls Julius to pull the car around*

Bey and Jay made their way to the game..They were late but they took their seats and enjoyed the game..

(Halftime at the Game)



Bey: So are you gona tell me what you did with the kids? *smiles*

Jay: Shawn is with your mom and Blue is with my mom..*sips drink*

Bey: Does Shawn have all his formula, bottles, pampers-

Jay: Bey, chill babe. I got this..*laughs*

Bey: *giggles* When do we have to go get them?

Jay: Your mom has an appointment tomorrow but my mom said she would keep Blue all week...

Bey: So, We go pick up Junior tonight?

Jay: ahhh, nope, because thats when I called Angie..*smiles really big*

Bey: *giggles* You are such a good man! *smiles*

Jay: Baby you needed a break, and I could tell..

Bey: I would kiss you, but there are way too many cameras around. *giggles*..I love you..

Jay: I love you too..

Bey and Jay enjoyed the rest of the game..there were lots of laughs, drinks, and fun. Jay got into the game something serious...




(On the way home in the backseat)

Bey: Jay..

Jay:  huh?

Bey: Can I ask you something? I want your honest opinion..

Jay: shoot..

Bey: *takes a deep breath* Do you think I'm moving too fast?

Jay: with what?

Bey: My career...I mean...I just had a baby and you-

Jay: Babe, I don't think you're moving too fast..

Bey: Are you sure?

Jay: Why are you so worried about everything? *confused face*

Bey: I don't know..*takes a deep breath* Ty was just making me feel really bad earlier..

Jay: What did he say?

Bey: Just that I was moving too fast and-

Jay: Ty is the definition of moving fast *chuckles* he also says things that he doesn't mean. ignore him. I'll let you know if you're moving too fast. & as of right now you aren't.

Bey: Okay. *smiles*

Bey and Jay make their way home and into the house...When they got there, there was a black truck sitting outside smoking...

Bey: Julius have you seen that truck before? *confused face*

Jay: It's probably just some of those stupid ass "stans" you have..*shakes his head and gets out* Come on girl..

Bey: *giggles* *gets out the car* You're so silly...*grabs his arm and gets out* Thanks Julius!

Julius: Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow..*smiles*

Bey and Jay pay no more attention to the truck sitting out front of their house..

(When they got upstairs)

Bey: *takes shoes off* You know I forgot how quiet the house was without kids..

Jay: I mean, you just kept poppin them out! I tried to stop you! *chuckles*

Bey: *takes her necklace off* Shut up Jay! *giggles*

Jay: *sits on the edge of the bed and takes off his shoes* What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Bey: *takes clothes off* Just some more working out and a rehearsal with the band. This is one of our last ones..*walks over to him*

Jay: *licks lips* Oh okay..cool..

Bey: What about you? *straddles him*

Jay: *kisses her neck* I just have some work to do in the office...

Bey: mmm what kind of work? *tilts head back*

Jay: I got some work to do with Rita..*kiss* And A few papers to fill out about JCole..*kiss*

Bey: *sucks his bottom lip* *whispers in his ear* I want you to take your time...

Jay: *sucks her ear* With you or the paper work? *sucks her neck*

Bey: *whines* Jayyy

Jay: Alriightt Alriggght...*chuckles*

Bey and Jay made passionate love for hours until the fell asleep...Bey was waken by her cell phone ringing on her night stand...

Bey: *answers phone* *sleep voice* Hello...

Voice: Is he sleep?

Bey: Who is this?

Voice: Oh come on Beyonce? you don't remember me?

Bey: Jared?

Jared: Guilty...*chuckles*

Bey: *gets out of bed slowly and tip toes out of the room* Why are you calling so late?

Jared: Come outside...

Bey: *whispers loudly* WHAT?

Jared: Outside...Now...*hangs up*

(Bey)
Well this is random, *throws on a pair of sweats she had in Blue's room* I wonder what he wants...I know what I do know is that if Jay wakes up, I'm dead...I just-

*Bey's thoughts were interupted by a text message*

*TEXT MESSAGES*

Jared: You coming out or what? lol

Bey: I'm coming no-

Bey was in the middle of finishing her text message when she saw a light from her bedroom...It seems to have been the bathroom light...Bey quickly took off her sweats and positioned herself at the top of the steps as if she was coming from downstairs...

Jay: *opens the door* BEY!?

Bey: hmm?

Jay: You okay? what you doing up?

Bey: I went downstairs to get some water...Go back to bed baby...

Jay: *looks down at her phone thats in her hand*

Bey: I've been down their for a minute...I couldn't go back to sleep...So I started twatching some fans...*fake giggle*

Jay:  *chuckles* Come back to bed...

Bey: Coming...*texts Jared back and tells him maybe another time*

Bey and Jay both went back to bed....Jay thought nothing of Bey getting water with her phone in her hand...

(2 weeks later)

It's the day of Bey's first show at the Revel Resorts in Alantic City. She's excited...

(In the dressing room)

Bey: Why am I so excited?

Ty: Because this is the first time you have shaked your ass on stage in a long time! *giggles*

Angie: You are just!

Mama Tina: *holding Shawn* Bey, you're excited because you have loved to perform for so long...I remember when you and your Dad used to go at it about rehearsals..but as soon as you got to the actual thing, you were unstoppable...I still can believe til this day that you have grown to be such a mega star..*eyes water up* Just then, sweet memories of Bey's childhood danced in Mama Tina's head...

My baby was just one of those sweet little girls who loved to perform in my hair salon...Never would I have imagined that she would grow up to be such a superstar.





She has just grown to be such a beautiful young woman and I'm so proud that-

Mama Tina's thoughts were interupted by a dark shadow figure in the doorway...

Bey: *looks up* *smiles* JARED! *gets up and hugs him* How are you?

Jared: I'm great and you? *smiles*

Ty: Heyy Jareeddd *pops gum*

Jared: Hello..*smiles*

Bey: Mama, have you met Jared?

Mama Tina: *confused face*

Bey: Jared this is my momma...Momma this is my friend Jared..I've told you about him...

Mama Tina: Hello Jared, *fake smiles* *burps the baby*

Bey: So, you ready for the show? *smiles*

Jared: Yeah, I'm actually really excited..*smiles* My nephew is out there...they wouldn't let her back...My pass only allows one..*chuckles*

Bey: Sorryy *smiles really big* Security can get kinda tight..*giggles* How about I meet her after the show?

Jared: That would be great! thanks again! I'll see you guys after the show! *smiles*

Bey: Okay! *smiles and waves*

Ty: Byyye Jareeeeddd!!!

Bey: Stop it! *hits Ty playfully*

Ty: Bey...

Bey: hmmm?

Ty: Are you gona tell us why Jared is here?

Angie: And Does JAY know?

Mama Tina: Oh dear God in heaven, pleaaasse tell me you told JAY!

Bey: Would you guys relax? *giggles* He's just a friend.

Ty: Yeah, a friend that you not too long ago wanted to BONE!

Bey: just zip me up so I can go out there! *rolls eyes*

Ty: *pops gum* okay..*zips her up*

(Ty)
I hope Bey is not making any stupid decisions...she and Bey are in a good place...they need to stay there..Bey is gona fuck it up with her hoe ass..*laughs*

Bey: How do I look? *looks in the mirror*



Ty: You look good...So I take that as a "Jay doesn't know?" *smirks*

Bey: *giggles* take it as a "mind yo business I got dis" *giggles*

Ty: Okay, Since you so gangsta, I guess I better let you do you then...*shrugs and smiles* Have a great show hoe!

Bey: *smiles and gets up and makes her way into the hallway* ALRIGHT! Let's do this!!




Bey went along and did the stretches with the crew, band and dancers....She kissed baby Shawn and made her way underneath the stage...

The show went great! Fans were singing along! She wasn't sure where Jay was while in the dressing room, but she caught a glimpse of him and Blue while singing Crazy in Love...The crowd was wild and the band was liveeeeeee
 



The show went great! When Bey got backstage, everyone was happy to see her! Jay, Mama Tina, Ang, Ty, Kelly, Blue, baby sean and even Chris were back there to great her.

Bey: Thanks everyone! *laughs*

Jay: *smiles* *hugs her* I'm so proud of you! *kisses her*

Bey: mmm *kisses him back* I love when you're proud of me! *smiles*

Jay: *yells* Alright! Y'all know what a good show means!

Ty and Angie: PARTAYYY!!!!!

Kelly: Ayyeeee *twerks*

Bey: *laughs* ayyee lets do this!!!! *two steps*

Jay: *laughs*

Bey: *sees Jared in the distance of the hallway going into the meet and greet room with his nephew* *smiles* Guys! Just give me one second! *runs down the hall and into the room*

Jay: where she going?

Ty: She probably has some meet and greets lined up, you know how Bey does! *chuckles*

Jay: *shrugs*

(Meanwhile in the room w/ Bey and Jared)

Bey: *walks in* Heyyy *smiles*

Jared: Hey...*smiles* great show..*hugs her*

Bey: Thanks You *smiles*

Jared: Uhh Bey, this is my nephew Mikey..*smiles*

Bey: Hi Mikey! *smiles*

Mikey: *smiles really big* Hiii!

Bey: You are so cute...*smiles*

(Meanwhile w/ Jay)

Kelly: *walks up to Jay* sooo, Jay..I won't be able to party with you guys tonight...

Jay: Why not? *confused look*

Kelly: I'm extremely tired..*pokes lip out*

Jay: What you pregnant? *laughs*

Kelly: Actually, Yeah...

Jay: WHAT?!

Kelly: Ssshh!! I haven't told anyone yet...

Jay: *whispers* why y'all always gotta tell me what I don't need to know?

Kelly: Sorry, you asked...*giggles* Our secret?

Jay: yeah, Our secret..*smiles* *shakes her hand* But I gotta tell Bey though...*runs down the hall*

Kelly: JAYY!! NO!!! *laughs* *runs after him*

Jay: *opens the door* Hey Bey, I'm sorry to interupt, but - JARED??

Kelly: WHO? *comes in the room*

Ty: *looks down the hall* *looks around* *doesn't see Jay* Oh Shit..


TBC.........


Hey Guys! I'm pretty sure there are multiple errors in this post! I didn't have time to edit! I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading!!!!  -Nish

4 comments:

  1. Nisha I was literally screaming the entire update!!! Ty is a damn fool man I can't with him.. Now WTH is up with bey and Jared smh Ty say this hoe going fuck up her good life LMAOOO

    Awww shit bey and Jared better be 50 feet apart ch cause honey this ain't about to be a cute situation ... GREAT UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like she's retarded or some shit. How long will it take her to learn that keeping stuff from Shawn is never the answer. I just don't even get how somebody can be so slow.

    Yayy! Kelly go' ahead and have you some chocolate babies.

    Sidenote: I never noticed it before but B was really chunky at Revel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay is going to wring Bey and Jared's necks. Lawd help them. Can't believe Kelly is pregnant, now she'll forever be attached to Chris, ugh!

    ReplyDelete