Friday, July 5, 2013

"Forgiving You First"



Bey laughed at Jay's joke, and cried because she realized she has lost all laughter.....In a quickness, she grabbed her keys to her car and made her way to Jay's house...


(Bey)

I have to at least apologize...I've realized that I made a horrible mistake...probably the worse mistake of my life...

While Bey was in the car, she sent Ty, Angie, Kelly and Solo a mass text asking them to meet her at tootsie's   restaurant tomorrow afternoon....


She got out of the car and made her way up to Jay's house to knock on the door...She knocked a few times, but she didn't get an answer...



(Bey)

I shouldn't have came all the way over here without calling...
I should have known he was probably sleeping...

She turned away and was making her way back to her car...


when she saw light flash on the ground from the front door...


Bey: *turns around*


Woman: *standing in the door way* Can I help you?

Bey: No, I don't think you can...I'm sorry I even came here....*turns around and starts to leave*


Jay: *comes behind the girl and stick head out the door* Bey?


Bey: Jay? I'm sorry I stopped by


Jay: Why are you sorry...


Bey: *keeps walking and gets in the car*


Jay: *comes out the house* BEY! *runs over to the car* 


Bey: *starts the car* 


Jay: *bangs on the window* BEY!

Bey: *pulls off*

Jay ran after the car for a few seconds after realizing the he wasn't going to keep up with her...He made his way back to the house...

(The Next Day)

(Bey)
Jay has been calling me all night...I can't bring myself to answer the phone..I was so embarrassed knocking on the door and then I guess she was his new friend who answered the door...I'm on my way to breakfast with Solange, Ty, Kelly and Angie...I want to apologize to them for my actions over the last few months...I know it's gonna be awkward because I haven't spoke to them in months....Hell, I'll be happy if they show up...

Bey walked into the restaurant, and almost went unnoticed due to her lack of make up.....

She sat down at a table and looked around the restaurant...she told the girls to be at the restaurant at 12:30...it was 12:51, and there was nobody there...

(Bey)
What if they don't show up? All I wanna do is apologize for what I did...they don't have to ever speak to me again...I just want their forgiveness..I'm sure they won't want to hear what i have to say...that's if they even show up...

(W/ Solange and Angie)


Angie: Did you talk to Ty? Did he say if he was coming...

Solo: Look, I'm only one person. Ty is a grown man, hopefully he makes it..I left a message on his phone...I didn't mention Bey would be there...

Angie:  Sneaky ass..*giggles and gets in her car*

Solo: *shrugs* Have you talked to Kelly?

Angie: Yeah, She's busy with that event she has coming up, but she said she would make it....I hope she does.....

Solange and Angie made their way into the car and made their way to the restaurant...

When they got there, Bey was waiting patiently with tears in her eyes...Solange set down first, then Angie...

Solo: Hello Beyonce...*sits*

Bey: *sniffs* Hey..

Angie: *sits* *rolls her eyes*

Bey: *sniffs* Where is everyone?

Solo: Kelly should be on her way...and Ty too..

Bey: *takes a deep breath and wipes tears*

Angie: Excuse me waiter! Can I order a sprite with no ice please?

Waiter: Sure! *Smiles and goes to get it*

Just then, Kelly walked in....She's almost 5 months pregnant, so she is moving a little slower...

Kelly: *sits* *takes a deep breath* Gosh that was a long walk from the car...*giggles*

Bey: Hey Kelly...

Kelly: *rubs belly and ignores Bey* So what are we eating...

Solo: *looks down at the table like "Oh God this lunch is about to be crazy"*

Just then, Ty walked in...

Ty: *walks in, sits down* Hey Y'all! *smiles* *scans the table, sees Bey and his smile fades* Oh Hell No...*gets up and tries to leave*

Solo: Ty, SIT! *sits him down*

The table was almost silent as Bey, Kelly, Solange, Ty and Angie ordered their food...the silence continued as the food arrived...they ate peacefully, but their minds wondered...

(Ty)
I'm gonna fuck Solange nappy head ass up..She know damn well I don't wanna see Bey's monkey ass...How the hell am I suppose to get through lunch without smacking this bitch? Lord help ME.

(Angie)
You know, I would talk to Bey if she didn't treat me the way she did when I came to the house...I don't have time to get my feelings hurt today...I don't know what the fuck she wants, but it better be a damn good reason why she's been acting the way she's been acting...

(Solo)
My sister doesn't look good at all. Her eyes are sunk in, her hair is frizzy, I don't know if she should be here...I feel so bad for her..She's my sister, I can't stay mad at her all day...BUT I'm sure everyone else at this table can...

(Kelly)
Look, I'm too pregnant for this, I've been calling Bey for two weeks. She hasn't answered. I'm sorry that Jared died and all, but I feel like I'm being used, If he was still alive, she wouldn't be at this damn table...

(Bey)
I feel like Crap...Of Course everybody is making me feel bad...I just want to-

Kelly: Bey, Why are we here?

Bey: I- um...*takes a deep breath* I just want to apologize...

Ty: *sucks his teeth*

Bey: Here me out...

Angie: *sips*

Bey: *stands up* I didn't mean to hurt any of you...I just lost control of my mind...*tears run down her face* Jared got into my brain...I don't think I ever really cared about him in the first place..He made me do crazy things...That I couldn't explain...I never meant to turn my back on you guys...*cries* and lose my husband and friends in process...I just went through a moment where I had to think about myself...God knows that was the worse mistake of my life...*breaks down in tears*

Solo: Aww Bey..*gets up and hugs her*

Kelly: *tears run down her face* *holds stomach*

Bey: I just can't be alone anymore...I'm begging all of you...*cries* I need y'all...

Ty: *tears escape from his left eye*

Angie: *blank stare*

Solo: ssshhh *rubs Bey's back* Sit down Bey....*rubs Bey's back as she sits back down*

Bey: *wipes tears*

Solo: Well, you know I'm your sister, so I will NEVER stay mad at you long...we are blood...

Angie: Same here Bey, Blood is gone always be thick...and we got the same of that...*smiles* *gets up and kisses Bey on the cheek*

Kelly: We have always been like sisters since the day I got dropped off at your house in Texas...Blood couldn't make us any closer Bey...I've missed you, everyday you've been gone, I've missed you...*smiles* *gets up* Excuse my belly...*giggles* *hugs her*

Bey: *tears run down her face*

Ty: *gets up* *rolls eyes* I'm gonna go...

Kelly: TY!

Ty: I'm just kidding! *giggles* *hugs Bey* You my girl! I should have slapped ya simple ass back that day, BUT I love you too much..I'm here for you Bey...been here, never left..*smiles*

Bey: *wipes tears* Thank You Guys...

Ty: Now we can get out of Kelly's house...ugh! *sips*

Bey: *giggles* Is that where you guys have been hanging out?

Solo: Mhmm or my house, Alan is getting tired of Ty...*giggles*

Ty: I don't give a shit...*giggles* TIRING NIGGAS OUT IS WHAT I DO..

Angie: *laughs* BYE!

Kelly: I can't deal with him...*shakes her head*

Solo: Nobody can..*shakes her head*

Angie: Jay's the only one that would put up with him...*giggles*

Bey: He was patient...wasn't he? *smiles to herself*

Bey made her way home.. after lunch and drinks with her REAL FRIENDS, she felt 10xs better...She got there and looked at her home phone realizing she had 6 missed calls from Jay...that was just an add on to the other 8 on her cell phone...Bey sat down on her couch and turned on her TV...It was already on TMZ..She kept it there..She liked to see her celebrity friends make fools of themselves from time to time...


As the show played, Bey's mind wondered...She began writing a song...The show wasn't keeping much of her interest, but neither was the song...It just didn't flow...Bey was just about to turn the TV off until...

Harvey Levin: AYE! We spotted Jay-Z today with some strange woman...*laughs*

Other Guy: You say that like she's ugly..*laughs*
*The whole crew laughs*


Harvey Levin: *laughs* No, No...I mean she's no Beyonce..

Other Guy: No that's just bias.. nobody is Beyonce*laughs*

*The whole crew laughs again*

Harvey: Well, apparently Beyonce has no problem with the new girl being around her kids...Because they came back out of that building with them...

Bey: *turns off the TV*

(Bey)
He brings her around my kids?  *calls him, he doesn't answer* uggghh *gets up and grabs her car keys*

Bey made her way over to Jay's house and knocked on the door...

Bey: *bangs on the door*

Jay: *opens it* Bey...

Bey: Where are my kids?

Jay: They're sleep, and you better not wake them...


Bey: *walks in*

Jay: Bey, what are you doing here?

Bey: *looks around* I see you changed the place around...Got some new furniture...

Jay: yeah, um..I left Blue with her nanny and paint...She got it everywhere..I had to fix it...up...Red paint ain't hot on blue drapes...

Bey: mhmm, you sure your girlfriend didn't make you change it around?

Jay: What? *confused face*

Bey: You heard me Jay..her face has been in the media all day...

Jay: My girlfriend? I don't have a- *looks at Bey like: you're jealous aren't you?*

Bey: What?

Jay: Why are you here? *smirks*

Bey: I- I just thought, that if you had a girlfriend, then I should meet her before you bring her around our kids...

Jay: hmm..

Just then, a flashback ran through Jay's mind....

*FLASHBACK*

Jay ran back in the house pissed off after Bey just pulled off like that...

(Jay)
I shouldn't have let Shay answer the damn door...didn't think It was gonna be Bey...*walks in the living room where Shay is*

Jay: Shay, I'm really sorry about that...*chuckles*

Shay: It's fine! *smiles*

Jay: That was the mother of my kids...*shakes his head*

Shay: aww man, I didn't even get to introduce myself...*giggles* She's beautiful...

Jay: *smiles* It's fine...I'm sure one day you will...You're the youngest nanny I've ever seen, but I think that will be good for Blue and Shawn Jr. They would probably give an old woman a heart attack...

Shay: *giggles* Well I can't wait to meet them...I'll see you guys in a few days! *smiles and opens the door*

Jay: Okay! *smiles* Thanks! *holds door while she leaves*

(Jay)
What the hell is up with Bey? Showing up here without calling is not like her...I guess I better call her.....

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Bey: What? no reply..

Jay: You know what...

Bey: What?

Jay: My Nana always told me that when you assume shit, you make an ass out of you...

Bey: Okay...

Jay: She isn't my girlfriend, I don't have a girlfriend...If I had a new girlfriend, then don't you think I would have signed the divorce papers?

Bey: Jay, please...I'm not a fool..then why are you hanging around her? Don't try to tell me that she's one of your new artist, because Rihanna and Rita were never brought around our kids until they met me...

Jay: *takes a deep breath* *stays calm* I'm mind bottled as to why you care so much?

Bey: Don't make this about you, I just want to know who you are bringing around my kids...

Jay: She's the nanny...

Bey: *rolls eyes* Right..The nanny...you fucking her?

Jay: Get out..

Bey: I'm not going anywhere Jay...

Jay: GET OUT! *walks in the kitchen*

Bey: *follows him* NOT until you tell me who she really is! *slams her purse on the counter*

Jay: THE FUCK DO YOU CARE FOR BEY? Just a month ago, you didn't want me...NOW WHAT? BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND DIED YOU WANNA BE IN MY BUSINESS?? WELL IT'S NOT GONE HAPPEN! YOU'RE BETTER OFF JOINING HIS DUMB ASS IN HELL!

Bey: *tear runs down her face* You didn't have to take it there...*picks up her purse and storms out of the house*

Jay: Bey! BEY! *takes a deep breath*

Jay didn't even bother going after her...Bey got in her car and pulled off...She went home, and sat there...tears ran down her face as she sat in her empty home with memories of how her marriage used to be...

(Bey)
*tears* I can't believe he said that to me...*tears* I don't think he realizes how much I miss him, or maybe he does...Or maybe he just thinks I'm using him...I'm not...

I care a lot about Jay, I always have...Since Crazy in love, he's been my everything...I don't know how I ended up with Jared, I can honestly say I lost it, but I'm paying for it now... Shawn Corey Carter is the one I care about, But I know he hates me now...I gave  him my ass to kiss..even when I was mad at him, I couldn't stay mad at him for long...those were the good ol days..

*giggles to herself with tears running down her face*


*FLASHBACK*


I remember when I was pregnant with Blue and mad at him, Kanye and Angie for not telling me that Kanye and Angie were dating...



Jay hugs Angie and makes his way out. He had to call a cab because Bey and Julius left in the car that they showed up in. Bey was at their house in Miami sitting in the living room in a pair of sweats and a undershirt when Jay walked in the front door. She had a bowl of Marshmallows, Pretzels and Oreo with a side of prune juice! (ewwww together Bey? GROSS lol)

Jay: Bey are you here?


Bey: *no answer*

Jay made his way into the living room and saw Bey going to town on the bowl of goodies. He walked over to her laughing at her.

Bey: *giggles* And what are you laughing at Mr?

Jay: *chuckles* I'm laughing at you. *grabs bowl* What is this?

Bey: Its gonna be your funeral if you don't give me that damn bowl back Jay! *mean mugs him*

Jay: *chuckles* aye OK I'm sorry *gives her the bowl bag* I wouldn't want that.

Bey: *giggles and continues eating her goodies*

Jay: Babe..

Bey: huh?

Jay: I'm really sorry i kept that secret from you....

Bey: I'm really sorry you did too. *side eyes him*

Jay: Bey...

Bey: Jay...

Jay: Bey come on stop playin!

Bey: Jay what do you want me to say? My cousin is dating your best friend. That's all well a dandy BUT why is it that i am the only one who didn't know??

Jay: Baby you weren't the only one who didn't know!

Bey: Oh yeah? who else doesnt know? *gives Jay a death stare*

Jay: Babe, the only people who knew were Me, Kanye, and Angie.

Bey: So NOBODY else knew? -___-

Jay: NO!

Bey: *thinks* well at least I'm not the only one who didn't know...THEY STILL SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME SOONER! i oughta put my swollen foot in his ass!...But I guess ill let it slide.

Jay: Bey?

Bey: *snaps outta of it*  huh? *stuffing her face*

Jay: are you okay?

Bey: yeah. i just don't want you guys keeping anymore secrets from me.

Jay: So your not mad anymore right? *leans in closer to her*

Bey: *giggles and kisses him* no babe.

Jay and Bey got into a passionate kiss. They got so into it that Bey allowed Jay to take away her goodie bowl.

Jay: *puts the bowl on the table still kissing Bey*

Bey: *breaks the kiss* wait...

Jay: Whats wrong baby? *confused look*

Bey: give me that bowl...

Jay: huh? *chuckles*

Bey: Boy if you don't give me that bowl I'm gonna blow this house up!

Jay: *quickly gets the bowl and gives it to Bey*

Bey: *smiles* Thanks Baby *puts her feet up on Jay and continues eating her snacks*

Jay: *laughs* you know that baby is really doing something to your head!

Bey: Is she now? *raises eyebrow and giggles*

Jay: *chuckles* yeah *starts rubbing Bey's feet*

Bey and Jay chilled for the rest of the night. They watched TV and Bey finished off her bowl...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

(Bey)
I couldn't stay mad at Jay longer then 10mins back then...Now, he hates me...We have been through tough times before...but never like this...I never left him for anyone, but there was a time he left me...Although I had a hard time taking him back, I took him back...Wait..what am I saying? Am I saying I want him to take me back? Do I want Jay back? Does he want me back?...Look, let me just to bed....

(Two Weeks Later)

Bey woke up and began making breakfast...She hasn't talked to Jay in almost a 2 weeks..Now, she can't get Jay off her mind...as much as she wants to be mad at him for what he said, She can't instead, she keeps thinking about the time she had...with him....like the time she and Jay played that joke on Solo by answering Mama's phone...

*FLASHBACK*

Mama Tina laid Juelz on the couch and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile in the kitchen, Bey and Jay were sitting on the stools when Solange called Mama Tina's phone. Jay decided to answer and have a little fun with her.
(Phone Convo)
Jay: *in a sexy voice* Hello
Solo: Hello? Whose this? (She didn't know Mama Tina was a Bey and Jay's house)
Jay: It's Albert..
Solo: Who the fuck is Albert? *getting mad*
Jay: Look ya mom is busy right now...you gone have to call her later. *acts like MamaT is right there* Stop Tina wait til i hang up with Solange. *Sexy laugh*
Solange: What the fuck? Nigga you betta getcho stankin ass away from my mother before i end your life!
Bey is in the background trying to hold her laughs in but she couldn't anymore. She laughed so hard that solo heard her!
Solange: Is that Beyonce? Imma beat yo ass Thu Thu!
Bey: *snatches the phone from Jay still laughing* awww Solo, me and Jay were just having a little fun. *laughing harder and started to tear up*
Solange: Bitch when i see your ass I'm gonna push you down a flight of steps! *side eyes the phone*
Bey: *laughing harder* What you doing? *giggles*
Solange: Bitch, stop laughing! and where is mama? *starting to laugh a little*
Bey: *Mama Tina walks in* Shes right here!
Solange: *giggles* Tell Jay's ass if he tries me again I'm gonna grab him by his bottom lip and wrap that sucka around his balls! Now put Mama on the phone! *giggles*
Bey: *laughs even harder and puts Mama Tina on the phone*
When Solange gets on the phone with her Mama she asked could someone come get her. After Mama Tina hung up she asked Bey and Jay to go get Solange for her.
(on the way to get Solo)
Jay: So babe, you start rehearsing for the VMA's tomorrow right?
Bey: yuppp *smiles*
Jay: You still gone do the simba thing? *chuckles*
Bey: yuppp *rubs belly*
Bey and Jay pulled up at Solo's house and picked her up. When Solo got in the car she was puhreeeessseddd lol. Soon as she got in she let them know it.
Solange: I oughta beat yo ass Shawn Corey Carter! *Smacks Jay in the back of the head while he's driving*
Jay: *swerves a little bit* ahhh *holds his head and laughs* That's ALBERT TO YOU! *chuckles*
Bey: *laughing hard holding her stomach*
Solange: *side eyes him* Boy don't you make me! *giggles* *to Bey* Bitch what you laughing at? That shit was not funny!!! Imma get y'all back watch!

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Just then, Bey's thoughts were interrupted by a phone call...

(Phone convo)

Bey: Hello...


Man: Hello, Mrs. Carter?


That hurt Bey's heart to be called that...


Bey: *takes a deep breath* Yes...


Man: Hello, I got permission from your assistant to give you a call..I have a new artist that wants to work with you around about 2pm...Wanted to know if you were available to come into the studio and work with her...


(Bey)

It's been a long time since I've sang anything...*takes a deep breath* I don't even wanna sing anymore, but-

Man: Mrs. Carter? Are you there?


Bey: Yes, I'm sorry. um..Sure, I can make it...you said 2pm right?


Man: Yes..*smiles*


Bey: Alright! I'll see you then...


Bey got herself dressed and finished her breakfast....She stopped past her mothers house on the way to see her kids...Shawn Jr. is getting so big....and Blue still talks a lot...


Bey: So, Mama how are you? *holding Shawn Jr.* 


Mama Tina: I'm good, *smiles* You're Dad left for a trip yesterday, So I'm a bit lonely..*giggles* But I can manage...


Bey: I know how that feels..


Mama Tina: How are you? *smiles*


Bey: *tears run down her face*


Mama Tina: Blue...


Blue: Yesh, Gwama? *smiles*


Mama Tina: Run upstairs and go in mom moms closet and dress up like you did for mom mom yesterday..*giggles*


Blue: *smiles* Okay! *runs upstairs*


Mama Tina: What's wrong baby?


Bey: Mama, I just-- *cries* I just miss him so much...


Mama Tina: Jay?


Bey: *continues to cry* *shakes her head yes*


Mama Tina: oh baby...*scoots closer to her on the couch* *hugs her* 


Bey: He hates me Mama..


Mama Tina: He does not...*rubs her back*


Bey: He does! When he drops the kids off, he doesn't even speak to me...


Mama Tina: He's just upset baby...He will come around...you know that woman that you confronted him about really is his nanny...Her name is Shay...she has been by here to meet me...


Bey: He told you I confronted him? *sniffs*


Mama Tina: Now you know he did...Now look Beyonce, you need to apologize to him...and make it good. As your mother, I'm gonna be honest with you, you might not get him back...

Bey: *cries*


Mama Tina: Baby, it happens..you made a mistake...a big one...and it's really up to him to forgive...okay?


Bey: yes..*sniffs and wipes tears*


Mama Tina: You gotta forgive yourself first...Say to yourself..Yes..I left my family for a man that I thought was in my best interest, but I was wrong, and I forgive me...you heart won't be restored until you forgive yourself..


Bey: *takes a deep breath*


Mama Tina: Okay?


Bey: Yeah...


Mama Tina: Alright...*kisses her cheek*


Blue: *runs down the steps* MOMMY LOOK!!!! 


Blue ran down the stairs all dressed up in her grandmothers clothes...


Bey: *wipes tears* *laughs* WOW! Baby you look BEAUTIFUL! *giggles*


Blue: *poses* TANK YOU MOMMY!!! *smiles* 


Mama Tina: We gotta take your picture so your Dad can see..*laughs*


Blue: YESH! *smiles and poses*


Bey spent about an hour with her mother, Blue and Shawn Jr. Before she left to head to her studio...


When she walked in,


 she almost didn't recognize the place...she hasn't seen this place since she and Jay split...Jay still uses it from time to time, but not her....

(Bey)

We had some good times in here...I remember when...

*FLASHBACK*

(At the studio)

Jay was in the booth laying down some verses while Ye and a few other guys set and listened.


Bey: *walking in with everyone following her* Hey Diana ! (Jays secretary)


Diana: Hello Mrs. Carter


Bey: *thinks to herself* Mrs. Carter sounds so lovely *smiles*


Diana: WOW you have brought the whole family with you !


Bey: Yes , Diana this is my sister Solange, My cousin Angie, My bro bro Ty, and I'm sure you know Kelly and Michelle ! *to them* Guys, this is Diana Jay's new secretary.


Everybody: Heyyyy !


Diana: Well Mr. Carter is in the studio. would you like me to tell him your here?


Bey: No its OK! We will surprise him! thanks Diana ! *smiles and walks away cuing everyone to follow her*


As Jay was laying a second verse down to a track Bey walks in dancing (kinda like how she was in the gotta have it video at the WTT concert* and everyone else walked in behind her. Jay smiled from the booth but kept rapping. Kanye got up and greeted everybody.


Kanye: Hey Bey! *hugs her* wassup y'all!


Bey: Hey Ye wassup! *giggles*


Everybody: heyyy *they all found a seat as Jay continued for a little bit with his verse.*



(Bey) 

Damn he look good...ch.*looks him up and down*. black chain, nice shirt, fresh jeans mmm control yourself Bey.

(Kelly) 

I should have brought them damn shoes i saw in dotty's !

(Ty) 

Why tf is Beyonce looking at Jay so damn hard?? O_o

(Solo)

Ch... Bey ain't fooling nobody! i think that ass is pregnant! Jay hitting that shit faithfully she GOT to be pregnant! i hope so...if not ill deal.. but i would love to be an auntie *smiles and looks at her nails*

Jay finished his verse and Kanye went crazy!


Kanye: *Ottis Scream* That shit was FIRE JAY!


Jay came out of the booth smiling. he dapped Ye up and walked over to Bey.


Kanye: *walks to the door* Ill be right back y'all.


Jay: *sits next to Bey* Hey Baby *kisses her*


Bey: mmm hey you. *smiles* You sounded great babe!


Jay: Thanks baby. *to everybody else* Did y'all have fun?


Solo: OF COURSE ! they were with ME ! *everybody laughs*


Jay: Sounds like trouble ! *side eyes solo and chuckles*


Bey: *giggles* She was actually being kinda good this time babe!


Jay: yeah, so you say. *chuckles* Where did y'all go?


Michelle: We went to the...*interrupted*


Solo: UM ! NO ! *giggles* were not telling you ! *joking*


Jay: OK Solo ! i see how it is *laughs and looked at Bey in her eyes*


*END OF FLASHBACK* 

(Bey)
I told Jay I might be pregnant here...*giggles* 

*FLASHBACK*

(Bey)
I need to talk to Jay about the possibility of me being pregnant... i cant keep it from him. that would be wrong. should i wait til later? no i should tell him now..

Bey: *whispers in Jay's ear* Can we go in your office for a second?


Jay: Sure babe *grabs her hand and leads her to the office*


Solo: *notices them leaving* uh uh ! where y'all going?


Jay: We will be back *chuckles and closes the door*


Solo: See Ty? i told you ! HOWEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER!


*they all start laughing*


Jay set down in his chair and Bey set on his lap.


Bey: Babe, do you remember when we made love in the kitchen that day?


Jay: You mean during the dinner party?


Bey: Yeah.


Jay: Yeah what about it?


Bey: Babe, i haven't been feeling well and well i guess what I'm trying to say is....


Jay: Spit it out BEY!


Bey: I think i might be pregnant... *looks down at the floor*


Jay: O_O Pregnant?


Bey: Pregnant.....Are you mad?


Jay: *chuckles* no. why would i be mad?


Bey: I mean i know you weren't expecting this but i..*interrupted*


Jay: Babe, when you love someone, a baby is the greatest gift you can give them.


Bey: *smiles and kisses him* I love you Jay...


Jay: I love you too babe.


Bey: So ill make an appointment tomorrow is that cool?


Jay: Fine by me! *smiles*....


*END OF FLASHBACK*


(Bey)
He was so patient....My heart used to skip beats at the sound of his voice...I've been writing this song, so I got here a little early, So I can lay it down...

Bey got on the computer and downloaded a beat that was sent to her about 4 months ago by one of Jay's friends...She brought the controller in the booth with her so she could control everything from inside...she sat down and closed her eyes....

Bey: *takes a deep breath* *pushes play on the beat*

*The Beat plays*

Bey: *sings* Who wants that perfect love story anywaaay, Anywaaaay...clicheee, clicheee, clicheee...Who wants that hero love that saves the day...anywayyy..clicheee clicheee clicheee...Whaat about the bad guy goees goood yeaaah, and the missing lovee that's misunderstoood, yeaaah...Blaaack Hoour glass, Our glass, toast to cliches in the dark past, toast to cliches in the dark paaast...




Bey stopped the track and listened to what she just put down...it sounded good, but she did it again...
Bey wrote these words the other night, and they meant almost nothing to her...but now they do now...

(Bey)
It's funny how songs mean nothing to you, until you're in the situation you are singing about...

After singing another part, Bey made her way out of the studio, because the new artist was due to arrive soon...She sat in the chair, and began crying....

(Bey)
And here is the moment...the moment when all of my life time decisions have come crashing down on me..I have made the world's most stupidest decision to leave my husband for a man that did not have me in his best interest, but I forgive me..I forgive me for everything that I have done...I forgive me for leaving my husband, I forgive me for leaving my kids, I forgive me for walking out on my friends...I forgive me for arguing with Jared that night. I forgive me for slapping Ty..I forgive me, I forgive me, I forgive me..*cries hard*

Bey sat and cried for a few minutes before making her way into the bathroom to clean herself up before the artist got there....As she approached the door, she heard her song playing back..She remembered turning it off..She walked back in the studio only to see...

Jay: *sitting in the chair, mouthing words*

Bey: Jay...

Jay: *turns off the music* Sup Bey..

Bey: What are you doing here?

Jay: I came to see you...

Bey: Jay I have an appointment at-

Jay: Are you talking about that new hot artist?

Bey: Yeah- wait..how did you-

Jay: I am your hot new artist...*chuckles* I see you still don't recognize Kanye's voice...

Bey: That was Kanye that called me earlier?

Jay: I asked him to...I knew I wasn't gonna get you to talk to me any other way...and i knew you wouldn't bring the kids here...that would be highly unprofessional..*chuckles*

Bey: I- Jay...

Jay: sssshh...*gets up and goes in the booth* Play the track for me...

Bey: Jay-

Jay: Play the track for me...

Bey: *takes a deep breath* *plays it*

Jay: *listens to Bey's part* *nods his head* *the beat drops* Boy meets girl, girl perfect women/ Girl get the bustin' before the cops come running chucking deuces, chugging D'USSE/ Fuck what you say, boy in blue say/ *nods head* *listens to Bey's other part* *continues rapping* Jay was about to finish his other part when...

Bey: *runs in the booth* Tell me that you love me, Tell me that you still care...*cries*

Jay: *takes off the headphones* *looks into her eyes* *wipes her tears* I never stopped loving you..*pulls her close* *kisses her passionately*

Bey and Jay were lost in each others kisses as the empty beat continued to play...

Bey: *breaks the kiss* I thought I lost you forever...*cries* Jay, I'm so sorry...

Jay: ssshh, you never lost me...*kisses her* never..*kisses her*

(Bey)
Here it is, This is it...This is the feeling I've missed..And just like Mama said, My heart would be restored as soon as I forgave myself...I find myself wrapped in my "heart's" arms....And just like before, it was music that brought us back together again....

Bey and Jay continued on the track and actually ended up finishing it...

This was the final result:






(Meanwhile w/ Kelly)

(Kelly)
I have an event going on today, and it's going great..I know Bey wasn't ready for the media yet, so I didn't beg her to come...she knows about it though...first time ever being around all these people while being pregnant....cameras everywhere..

(Ty)
Kelly looks absolutely GORGE! With her fat self..*giggles* She's a little sad, because Bey isn't here..We gone party tonight though...At the after party...

(Solo)

I wonder if Jay's plan worked out..She can be so stubborn...He said he was gonna surprise Bey at the studio today...Yes, Jay tells me EVERYTHING...*giggles* Kelly looks magnificent..Jay said he would try to bring Bey to the party tonight if he could...I figured that would be a good surprise for Kelly....She's been a bit happier since our lunch date with Bey...

(Later That Night) 

   

















The place was star filled with celebs and stylist..It was a good time...Kelly was happy, but she was even happier when she looked to her left and saw...Her two favorite people dancing...

Kelly: BEY! JAY!! *runs over to them*

Bey: *smiles* Kelly! *hugs her*

Kelly: I didn't think you would be here...*smiles*

Bey: I wouldn't miss it for the world...

Jay: *grabs Bey* We wouldn't miss this for the world...*kisses Bey's cheek*

Kelly: :O

Ty: *runs over* Oh, NO BITCH! I KNOW, I didn't just see what I think I saw..

Jay: *chuckles*

Kelly: back together you two?

Jay: Back together..*kisses Bey on the lips*

Bey: *smiles* never to be broken again...

Kelly: I need to sit my emotional ass down somewhere..*wipes tears*

Just then...Chris grabbed the mic from the DJ..

Chris: *taps the mic* I have something to say...

Everybody looked up at him...

TBC....


COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

7 comments:

  1. Lord!!! That nigga is avout to propose!! Go Kelly with your godiva preggers self!
    Why are beyonce's kids never with her? They're always staying over at some family members house. I don't get that.
    I think he took her back too quickly but he loves her so he gets a pass, at least she's no longer a complete moron, thank God for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy finally now NISHA NOMORE BS ain't nobody got time for that hmph amazing post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesssss they r back together. Please update you are awesome so is your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay.. I guess I'm happy lol. The whole studio scene was cute. I'm glad they're back together. They need each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact that I played the song meanwhile reading this chapter made it SOOOO INTENSE! I almost cried. UPDATE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This chapter was everything!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit! FINALLY!! This story gives me life! UPDATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete