Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Finding Out"

I tried to update as fast as possible. lol Hope you guys enjoy this, and please make sure you comment.

Jay took some deep breaths and glanced over at Shawn Jr. who was sleeping quietly...He had an immediate form of guilt that emerged in his heart..He immediately got up and made his way to the shower so that he could wash off the scent of Aaleyah's sweet smelling perfume..Jay's shower was long..When he got out, he wiped himself down with his towel. As he got dressed he realized that something was missing... Shawn Jr..

Jay: SHAWN! *looks around* *checks the other side of the bed* SHAWN! *looks in the mini living room and kitchen* SHAWN JR. *opens the door* There was no sign of Shawn Jr. anywhere. Jay immediately went to panic mode and threw on his clothes. He dialed 911.

Emergency Agent: 911 what's your emergency?

Jay: *yelling* Calling to report a missing child..

(Meanwhile W/ Bey)

Ty: Are you sure you saw her?

Bey: I know what I saw.

Angie: Bey, We were in the bathroom for 5 minutes. How in the hell did you manage to steal your own baby?

Bey: *holding Shawn* I call myself surprising him. But I saw her coming down the hallway. She didn't seem to be happy, but I know in my heart they did something. *tear runs down her face* I can't believe he is doing this again.

Ty: Calm down, *takes Shawn Jr* You don't know that yet. Let's just see if he tells the truth.

Bey: *sniffs* Ty you have a mysterious look on your face..

Angie: Yeah, and I don't like it. Let's go upstairs and tell this man we have this baby before the police are involved. *starts walking and Bey follows her*

Ty: WAIT! I have an idea. Let's wait and see how long it takes for him to call Bey and let her know that "Aaleyah" may have stolen their baby.

Angie: WHAT?

Ty: Let's make him sweat.

Bey: Oooo I see what you are saying. Let's do it. I'm down.

Ty: Okay, So here's the plan..

(Meanwhile w/ Jay)

(Jay)
I called the police and they should be on their way. God, how am I gonna explain this to Bey? *walks back into his room* I gotta call Aaleyah. *calls her but she doesn't answer* Shit. It had to be her. She's the only one that knows I was here. *cries* I didn't want anything she was giving. I honestly just wanted her off me. But as a man, it's extremely hard to resist when all your right spots are being touched and kissed. If something happens to Shawn Jr. I don't know what I would do. My heart feels like it's going to beat of my chest. I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Bey..They should be here soon. *hears a knock on the door*

It was Bey...

Bey: *comes in* Hey Baby! *smiles and jumps in his arms* *kisses him*

Jay: Hey *fake smiles* what are you doing here?

Bey: Well, *takes jacket off* You sounded a little weird on the phone so i figured I come and surprise you. *smiles* Aren't you happy to see me? *kisses Jay*

Jay: Yeah, Of course.

Bey: Where is Shawn?

Jay: huh?

Bey: Shawn Jr. *smiles* Where is he?

Jay: um..He's-

Before Jay could get another word out of his mouth, the police knocked on the door..

Bey: That must be J.Cole. I saw him on my way up. *Smiles* I'll get it. *starts walking to the door*

Jay: *grabs Bey* Nah, we don't have to be bothered right now with that. *fake chuckles*

Police: *knocks harder* POLICE!

Bey: Police? Shawn is something wrong?

Jay: *takes a deep breath*

Police: *knocks*

Jay: just stay right here. I'll explain it to you. don't move. *runs to the door and opens it* Hello Officers.

Officer D: Hello, Misssterrrr *looks at the sheet* Carter?

Jay: yes, that's me.

Officer: What can I help you with?

Bey: *stands behind Jay* Yeah Jay, what can he help you with?

Jay: Uh,-

Officer: Welp, *looks at the slip* On here it says that there is a missing child?

Bey: *smiles* Officer there must be some kind of mistake. Our Child isn't missing. Jay what the hell is going on?

Jay: Bey just calm down, please. I can explain.

Bey: YOU WILL EXPLAIN! Officers thank you, but we don't need your services.

Police: Are you sure?

Bey: positive.

Jay: *confused face* Bey, We need them..they have to find Shawn.

Bey: *rolls eyes* Thank you officers. *closes the door in their faces*

Jay: Bey. *confused face full of tears*

Bey: What happened Jay?

Jay: Bey I-

Bey: TELL ME THE TRUTH!

Jay: I think Aaleyah took Shawn Jr.

Bey: Aaleyah who?

Jay: My Ex-

Before Jay could say girlfriend, Bey slapped the shit out of Jay.

Bey: I came up here and took Shawn Jr! You fucking that bitch again Jay? *tear runs down her face*

Jay: Bey-

Bey: I don't wanna hear it. *grabs jacket*

Jay: Bey..I can explain. She just showed up-

Bey: Save it Jay. *opens the door and leaves*

Bey slammed the door behind her and met Ty and Solo outside in the car. When she got in, they could tell she was upset. She immediately broke into tears when she closed the door.

Angie: Aww Bey, it's okay. Did you give him a chance to explain?

Bey: *shakes her head no* JULIUS! DRIVE!

Julius: Okay Bey. *pulls off*

(2 Days Later)

Melbourne, Australia October 2013
Photographed by Robin Harper

As much as Bey didn't want to do this show, she was not going to cancel it again and disappoint her fans. Bey and Jay haven't spoken for two days. He has been calling her back to back but she hasn't answered. He even stopped by the house, but Bey told the nanny to tell Jay she wasn't there.

Bey: Do I look okay? *looking through the mirror at her mother*

Ms. Tina: You look beautiful baby, I think that's enough makeup you guys.

Bey: *giggles* Alright, y'all heard what Mama said. *smiles*

*Everyone stopped what they were doing and began packing up*

Ms. Tina: *stands behind Bey with both hands on her shoulders* You alright?

Bey: I will be, soon as I get out there.

Ms. Tina: I'm not talking about the show.

Bey: *takes a deep breath* No Mama, you know as good as anybody that I'm not alright. But, I gotta stay strong. I'm Beyonce.

Ms. Tina: Well, you know it's always alright for "Beyoncee" to have a moment. *smiles*

Bey: Mama, I honestly feel that he did nothing wrong. Something is telling me that this girl came on to him.

Ms. Tina: *chuckles* You telling me that? Honey I've been there. sometimes it just comes down to trusting your man over anyone.

Bey: I know Ma.  I don't wanna mess up my make up. *giggles* So stop trying to make me cry. Show starts in 28minutes.

Ms. Tina: *laughs* Ain't you something. I'm gonna go. Okay?

Bey: *smiles* Alright. *hugs her*

As Ms. Tina left the room, Bey noticed that she was holding the door open for someone. She saw a set of timberland boots walking through the door, and she already knew it was Jay. Her mood changed just a little to nervousness.

Jay: *takes a seat next to her in front of the mirror* I wanna talk to you..

Bey: *puts on her lip gloss* Talk.

Jay: *takes a deep breath* I didn't sleep with her.

Bey: Did you kiss her?

Jay: She kissed me. Yes. But everything that she was giving, I didn't want. I tried my best to get her off me.

Bey: You tried your best? meaning you couldn't get a woman 10xs smaller than you off of you?

Jay: Meaning, I didn't sleep with her, and I didn't kiss her back. What she did was wrong. What I allowed her to do was wrong. but she caught me off guard Bey. I swear. She showed up at my hotel room, I don't even know how she got the room number or what made her come. I haven't talked to her since we broke up. She just showed up.

Bey: You have feeling for her?

Jay: No.

Bey: And you didn't want ANYTHING that she was tryna give?

Jay: No Bey.

Bey: Then why didn't you tell me on the phone that she was there?

Jay: I panicked. I mean, that's not something that you tell your wife over the phone. I was gonna tell you she came there and tried something. It wasn't going to be a secret. Trust me.

Bey: Jay, I do trust you..

Jay: I know you do..but I just feel like I'm being interrogated right now. *chuckles*

Bey: That's because I don't trust her. And I don't trust the fact that you can control your penis around her because she's a whore.

Jay: *takes a deep breath* Bey. I promise. I haven't fucked that girl.

Bey: Okay Jay. *stands up*

Jay: Just like that? you gone let it go?

Bey: Just like that..*rolls eyes*

Jay: Can I have a kiss?

Bey: No, but you can get out my dressing room. *giggles and flips hair*

Jay: *chuckles* Okay, I see how it is..*stands up and walks towards the door* Oh, and by the way..J. Cole is on stage before you. *smirks*

Bey: *tries to hold back her smile but it came through* Thanks..

Jay: You're very welcome. *smiles* Have a nice show. You look good baby..

Bey: Thanks Baby.

Jay: I'll be watching..*opens the door*

Bey: *smiles* Jay!

Jay: *turns to her* Yeah?

Bey: You gone make me sleep alone tonight?

Jay: Not if you don't want to. *smirks*

Bey: Come here.

Jay: *walks over to her*

Bey: *grabs his face and tongues him down slowly*

Jay: *pulls her in tight* *breaks the kiss*

Bey: Don't you ever lie to me again.

Jay: *goes back in to kiss her*

Bey: *holds her hand to his lip*

Jay: I promise..

Bey: *smirks* NOW GET OUT!  *laughs*

Jay: *chuckles*

Just then Ty walked in..

Ty: Alright, Alright..break up this love festival that NOBODY HAS TIME FOR..

Jay: In walks the Single and Lonely from Stage left..

Ty: Fuck you and Goodnight! *laughs* *To Bey* You almost ready?

Bey: *leans her head on Jay's chest* Yeah.

Ty: Jay Get OUT! I don't have time for you to be in here messing up Bey's outfit. I didn't bring a spare tonight. *breaks them up* Move. Bye. *laughs*

Bey: *laughs*

Jay: Iight, Iight. I'll see you after the show Bey.

Bey: Okay. *smiles as Jay closes the door behind him*

Ty: *chuckles* So you took him back huh?

Bey: *shakes her head yes*

Ty: PLEASE tell me we are gonna take a trip to ATL to give this bitch a visit.

Bey: You know what..I think that is a good idea..

Ty: We CAN'T tell Jay though..

Bey: I won't. *laughs*

Melbourne, Australia October 2013
Photographed by Robin HarperAs Bey and Ty left the room and made their way under the stage, she had mixed emotions.

(Bey)
Something in me just needs to see that girl. I wanna sit down with her. Talk to her. Have a one on one. If she thinks she can get away with coming on to my man, she has another thing coming. *takes a deep breath* I gotta get myself together for this show..I can't show my fans what's going on..


Just then, Bey heard some heels running towards her. It was Solo..

Bey: *looks up* Solo? *smiles*

Solo: Hey! *smiles* You okay?

Bey: I'm good. *smiles*

Solo: Dinner after the show?

Bey: *smiles* Dinner after the show.

Solo: See you then! *smiles and walks away*

(Bey)
I guess she's over whatever it is that she was mad at. I don't know what got into her the other night, but I'm glad she is feeling better. I'm nervous. Hell, I'm always nervous..

Brisbane, Australia October 2013
Photographed by Rob Hoffman

The dancer took their positions and began their intro, Bey took her position as well..the show was starting...

Bey rose up from under the stage as the crowd screamed..The show went on, and it was amazing..Bey had the best time of her life...





She danced hard, She smiled hard, and she enjoyed her fans!

Jay even came out and surprised her during crazy in love.


















The night was over, and Bey decided to go ahead home and get ready for dinner with Solo. Solo told her that she would pick her up, so she was waiting by the door...



(Bey)
I'm so tired. Jay is suppose to be here by now with the kids..I really want to see my babies before I go anywhere...

Just then, Jay pulled up...

Jay: *gets out the car*

Nanny: *gets out the car*

Jay: Thanks again..*smiles*

Nanny: No problem! *smiles and gives him Shawn Jr.*

Jay: *takes him* Come on Blue. *smiles*

Nanny: Have a good night! *gets in her car and leaves*

Bey stood in the door way as Jay and the kids walked up to the door...

Blue: MOMMMMYYY!!! *runs to her*

Bey: *smiles* Heeyyy *picks her up and kisses her* *looks up at Jay*

Jay: Feels good to be home *smirks and kisses Bey on the cheek*

Bey: Feels good to have you home Babe,

Jay: Imma go put these kids to bed.. You headed out:?

Bey: Yeah, Solo wants to do dinner.

Jay: Dang, no invite? *giggles*

Bey: You should have let the nanny stay, you could have went.

Jay: Well, I didn't want her to hear you screaming..

Bey: What?

Jay: *raises eyebrow*

Bey: *giggles* Nasty..*shakes her head*

Jay: *laughs and makes his way up the steps with Shawn Jr*

Blue: Mommy can I go with you and Auntie Solo?

Bey: Nope, it's getting late. You need to be in bed. *puts her down* Come on..*grabs her hand and walks her up the steps*

Blue: *whines*

Bey: I know. I know. I'm so mean..

Bey helped Blue to bed and met Jay in Shawn Jr.'s room..He was sleep before she even got in there. She and Jay made their way into their room..

Jay: *takes his shirt* You did really good tonight. *kisses her*

Bey: Thanks Baby..So did you. I didn't know what to do when you came out.

Jay: *sits on the bed to take off his jeans* It's was all Frank's idea. He said since it was a come back show, that you should bring me out.

Bey: I hear J. Cole rocked the stage..*sits on top of Jay* All thanks to you..

Jay: Well, I couldn't let my baby go out like that. You gotta have somebody to rough the crowd up before you get out there..

Bey: *raps her arms around his neck* You're so good to me.

Jay: You're good to me..*spanks her* Get up so I can go pee.

Bey: *giggles* *gets up* Solo should be here soon..

Jay: *goes in the bathroom* How long do I have to put it down before she gets here..

Bey: Jay please, we have never been good at quickies. knock it off.

Jay: *chuckles* *closes the door to the bathroom*

As the door closed, Jay's phone lit up on the dresser..Bey glanced down at it, and it was Aaleyah...

Bey: *rolls eyes and answers* Hello.

Aaleyah: *giggles* Lemme guess, Beyonce?

Bey: That's his wife's name.

Aaleyah: Right. Where's Jay.

Bey: Doesn't matter where he is. You need not worry about him.

Aaleyah: I guess you stickin by him even though he screwed my brains out two days ago. He must really have you brainwashed.

Bey: I guess so. *giggles* How does it feel being a side hoe?

Jay: *from the bathroom* Bey, who you talking to?

Aaleyah: Side hoe? *giggles* You must be crazy.

Bey: hmm maybe. you busy tomorrow? Let's meet up.

Aaleyah: For What?

Bey: 6pm? I'll be in ATL. Ms. Robbin's restaurant. Cool?

Aaleyah: *hangs up*

Jay: *comes out the bathroom*

Bey: *deletes Aaleyah's number out of the recent calls* *giggles* Somebody had the wrong number..

Jay: *chuckles* Oh okay..*gets in bed*

Bey's phone rings, it's Solo...

She called to say she was outside. Bey kissed Jay and made her way to the restaurant with Solo. On the way there,  after ordering their food and drinks, she filled Solo in on the last couple days..And the last couple minutes...

Solo: She was out of pocket.

Bey: Exactly. So I'm going to meet her tomorrow.

Solo: DAMN! Can you do it on a day that I DON'T have a photo shoot?

Bey: *giggles* You will be okay..

Just then, Ty walked in..

Bey: Ty?

Ty: *sits down* I just KNOW y'all didn't think y'all were gonna have a family dinner without me. Tried it.

Bey: *rolls eyes*

Solo: Ty, How did you know he was here?

Bey: Girl, Ty checks blogs and websites faithfully to see where we are..*shakes her head*

Ty: Big Brother is always watching. *smirks* You mad?

Solo: *rolls eyes*

Ty: I'll take that as a yes.

Ty, Bey and Solo enjoyed some drinks and a good meal. After doing so, They all made their way home. Before making it there, Solo had to stop and get some gas at a local gas station.

Bey: Solo, hurry up..because my phone is dead. Jay could be calling me and I wouldn't even know.

Solo: Girl, he is grown. *opens the door and starts to get out* There is a car charger somewhere in this car..

Bey: I'll look for it..

Solo: *gets out*

Bey looks around the front of the car first but doesn't find anything. She searched the glove department and found some papers..

Bey: *reads them* Abortion?

Solo: *comes out of the store and pumps gas*

Bey quickly hid the papers as Solo pumped the gas..

Solo: *gets back in the car*

Bey: You were pregnant...Weren't you?

Solo: *looks at Bey*

TBH...


What do you guys think is gonna happen next! PLEASE COMMENT! IT HELPS ME WRITE!

-Nisha


6 comments:

  1. Gahhhh zayum! Solo.... hmph girl.... Beyoncé is a bad bitch and I love it!!! Jay you're such a man.. Aale...you girl.. I wish Bey would just pop your ass in the face one time seeing as though you don't have any manners smh and on top of you being a side hoe you're scary... It's always the scary hoes that can't fight that be acting all tough... smh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeeeeesssss, Nish! Thank you not breaking my heart. I just knew I was going to be to crying. I'm can't take them hating each other. Bdjxjqnhakduskwnsknejsd @ Bey taking Shawn Jr. Lol. I'm glad Bey let Jay explain, cause chile, I don't know if I would've been ably to keep reading if not.

    Bey is one bad ass, grown ass woman! Aaleyah better be ready.

    I will always be #TeamTy. Lol. He is always ready to beat a bitch's ass!!! This ATL trip is going to be hilarious! Turn up!

    Solo...Solo...Solo...
    I have a feeling that she believed it was Daniel's and not Alan's baby. She should tell them both.

    Thanks boo. This update made my day! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaleyah needs some sense knocked into her. I wish Solo could be there lol. And speaking of Solange, bish was pregnant and got an abortion. She is now on my shit list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been sick for the past two days and reading this just made me feel better. This was a fantastic update!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She better punch that bitch in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that bitch get checked. I hope bey beat the he'll out of her. I hope solo wasn't pregnant. Amazing update..... like always. Good job

    ReplyDelete