Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Blame Game"

(Kelly)
*cries* All of this blood everywhere...I'm not gonna open the door...I know they will freak out..I need to go to the hospital, but I rather go without them..

Solo: KELLY IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR, I WILL! 


Ty: Are you okay in there? *knocks*


Solo: *bangs on the door* KELLY!


Ty: I'm coming in! *rams himself into the door* *falls* OUCH! 


Solo: *laughs* Get up Stupid! 


Just then, Kelly and Ty hear the locks of the door click...


Solo: *smiles* Kelly...*opens the door* 


Ty & Solo: *mouths drop wide open* 


Ty and Solo observed the puddle of blood that surrounded Kelly's white toilet..


Solo: Oh My God! We gotta get you to a hospital right now! *runs into the bathroom to help Kelly off the floor*


Ty: Where is all this blood coming from Kelly?! *helps Solo*


**


(Ty)

You know I knew something was up with Kelly when she didn't answer my calls yesterday after I left a message offering a free dinner. She loves free dinners..*giggles to himself* I hope the baby is okay...*looks to his left where Solange is sitting*

Ty: You cool?

Solange: Yeah, I wonder what's taking Bey so long..

(In The Car With Bey)

Bey: I can't believe we are in this FUCKING TRAFFIC! *leans head against the window*

Jay: Chill Babe..No need for you to freak out..

Bey: Your best bet is for you to shut up..I still can't believe your Territorial ass hid those damn invitations from me..*shakes her head*

Jay: Now you know how I feel about that nigga Bey...In my eyes he disrespected me..

Bey: Disrespected you? *rolls eyes* By sending Me AND YOU an invite to his wedding? mmm That's reaaaal disrespectful Jay...

Jay: Whatever...you don't understand..

Bey: oh yeah? Make me understand Jay! MAKE ME UNDERSTAND HOW THE HELL YOU CAN ANSWER MY INVITE TO A WEDDING!

Jay: Bey I-

Bey: I mean, you would think that you would be a little bit more mature Mr. Jay-Z! *rolls eyes*

Jay: *bites his bottom lip in anger* You know what...You're right..I should just let you go..

Bey: *clears throat* I'm sorry..Let me go? Bitch I'M GROWN! I Can Do WHATEVER I WANT!

Jay: Go Den Bey...Fine Go.*stops at red light*

Bey: I mean, I don't get it! Why the fuck is it so hard for you to let me go to this wedding?

Jay: Drop it Bey..

Bey: No. I wanna hear this..Is the big strong rapper to jealous to let his beautiful, ATTRACTIVE WIFE go to her ex boyfriend's wedding? huh?

Jay: *finds a parking spot* Bey, I said drop it..

Bey: No Jay, I really wanna know..I mean what is so serious about me attending a wedding that clearly signifies that he is OVER ME?!

Jay: *pulls into the park spot*

Bey: JAY!

Jay: *Yells* BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU AGAIN OKAY?!

Bey: Jay who the hell are you gonna lose me to?

Jay: Look, I lost you before to some idiot and I won't lose you again..all I'm saying is I want to prevent it in any way I can...

Bey: *raises eyebrow* Oh I get it...You aren't over it...I thought you were over the Jared situation Jay...

Jay: You can't get over a heart break in one night Bey..

Bey: yells, then WHY ARE YOU BACK WITH ME?!

Jay: *silence*

Bey: *raises eyebrow, grabs purse and gets out the car* *slams the door*

Jay: BEY! *gets out and locks the door* BEY! *runs after her*

Bey ran into the hospital and ignored Jay...Jay followed behind her...

Bey: *sees Ty* What's going on?

Ty: We went to visit her and she-

Just then the doctor interrupted Ty's statement...

Doctor: I'm sorry, are any of you Mrs. Carter?

Bey: Yes, That's Me..*worried face* Is she alright?

Doctor: follow me ma'm..

Everyone followed behind Bey 

Doctor: *turns around* *clears throat* Just Mrs. Carter if you don't mind...

Ty: *pops gum* WHY CAN'T WE GO BACK THERE? WHAT SHE GOT THE COOTIES OR SUM?! *crosses arms*

Solo: Shut up stupid! If she had the cooties then Bey wouldn't be allowed back there either..*punches him the arm playfully*

Ty: Yes huh..because Bey already has the damn cooties..*giggles* 

Jay: *shakes his head* y'all never chillin..*laughs* 

Ty: I'm always chillin you big lipped bastard! *giggles* Come on let's go sit down..*rolls eyes and walks towards the lobby*

*Solo and Ty follow Jay*

(W/ Bey)

Bey: *follows the doctor* I'm sorry, could you tell me why I'm the only one allowed back here? 

Doctor: She specifically asked for you Mrs. Carter...*knocks on door and opens it*

Bey followed the doctor inside and observed Kelly resting in the bed...

Doctor: I will leave you two here..*smiles*

Bey: Thank you..*smiles* *walks over to Kelly* You okay? *rubs her head* What you doing in here?

Kelly: *takes a deep breath* I'm fine..

Bey: And how about the baby?

Kelly: *silence* *tear runs down her left cheek* gone...

Bey: WHAT?!

Kelly: *crying softly*

Bey: *calms down* I'm so sorry Kelly..*leans in and hugs her* 

Kelly: *cries* 

Bey: *rubs her back* I know how it feels Kellz..


*FLASHBACK*

April 10th 2007


Bey and Jay were walking down the street enjoying a day off from work together...

Jay: *squeezes Bey's hand*  I can't believe you made it through a whole dinner without telling you're mom you were pregnant..*laughs*

Bey: You tryna say I can't hold water? *giggles*

Jay: That's exactly what I'm saying...

Bey: *giggles* I just want everyone to find out together..

Jay: Yeah well, you fucked that up when you told Kelly...*laughs*

Bey: *smacks him in the back of the head playfully* *giggles* Kelly is trust worthy...plus I had to tell somebody and I could NOT tell Solange..My mother and Ty would have known...

Jay: I agree with you on that...*chuckles* Shit the whole damn world would know if Ty knew..*giggles*

Bey: *eats ice cream* *looks down* This pudge is gonna eventually give it away..I can't hide this secret forever...*rubs stomach*

Jay: I don't know why you're keeping it a secret in the first place..*chuckles* It's a baby..you should wanna tell the world! *laughs*

Bey and Jay continued their walk and made their way back home...When they got there, Jay cooked dinner and they cuddled on the couch and watched a movie...They fell asleep watching the movie, but were awaken when...

Bey: *wakes up* OUCH! 

Jay: *wakes up* You okay baby?

Bey: Yeah..I'm good..*hold stomach* 

Jay: you sure?

Bey: OUCH! Ahhhh *Screams and falls on the floor* 

Bey had on light colored shorts and Jay saw a big spot around her pelvic area...He couldn't really make out what the color of the spot was because the lights were off to set the mood for their movie night...

Jay: *reaches over and turns the light on* *looks down on Bey* SHIT BEY! YOU'RE BLEEDING! *calls 911*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Kelly: That's why I called you back here...*sniffs* I knew you would understand...*tears run down her face*

Bey: You know I understand sis..*wipes tear* I've lost two children one from Darryl, and one from Jay...and it hurt equally each time...but you have to remember that it's not you're fault...

Kelly: Then why is it so hard for me not to think it's my fault? *cries* 

Bey: *sheds a tear* In God's time Kelly you will have the baby you have always dreamed of and you will be able to look back on this day and say my child is a blessing...You have the rest of your life to get pregnant...

Kelly: *takes a deep breath* Thanks for being here Bey...*sniffs* You know I almost thought you wouldn't come because of all the hurtful stuff I said to you the other day...

Bey: Kelly, you are my sister..There was no way I was gonna let some petty argument hold me from coming here to make sure you are okay...

(Meanwhile in the lobby)

Angie: *runs in* SOlO! *runs over to them*

Solo: *stands up* Hey Ang..

Angie: Hey..is Kelly okay?

Ty: *looks around dramatically* Is SOLO the only one you see?! *pops gum*

Angie: *looks at Ty and focuses back on Solo* Is she okay?

Solo: We don't know...they won't let us back there...only Bey..

Ty: *clears throat*

Angie: Why did they only let Bey back? *confused face*

Ty: *clears throat louder*

Jay: I think I heard the doctor say something about Kelly asking for just her..

Ty: *clears throat louder*

Solo: PLEASE acknowledge this idiot's presence before he is the emergency room's next patient! *side eyes Ty*

Angie: Hello Ty..*rolls eyes and sits next to Jay*

Ty: Bitch next time speak to me first! *flips invisible long hair and crosses legs*

Angie: You are seriously mental..

Ty: Awww *smiles* Thanks Shrimpy...

Angie: *rolls eyes* Did y'all get y'all invites to Darryl's wedding?!

Solo: FINE ASS DAR-*looks at Jay* I mean..um..nah I didn't get it yet...

Ty: I got mines! *puts hand in the air*

Angie: *looks over at Jay who is trying to ignore them*

Ty: Small Fry, I said I got mine! You going?

Angie: *side eyes Ty and tries to signal to him to stop talking about it in front of Jay*

Ty: *looks over at Jay* WHAT'S Wrong with you?

Jay: Don't start Ty..I ain't for your shenanigans today..

Ty: My Shenanigans? Don't be mad at me because you weren't told the secret about the wedding..

Jay: What secret? *rolls eyes*

Ty: THE SECRET THAT YOU AREN'T INVITED! *laughs* But I thought you could have told yourself that...

Jay: *stands up* *looks at Ty and walks off*

Bey: *comes walking out*

Angie, Ty, and Solo: "Is she okay?" "What they say?" "Can we see her yet?"

Bey: She'll be fine..*takes a deep breath* We gotta get Chris' stuff out of her house tomorrow morning..

Ty: I'm sorry, WE?

Angie: How's the baby?

Bey: *tears up*

Ty: Premature?!

Bey: *tears runs down her face* She lost the baby..

Angie: *Gasps* 

Solo: nooo...*tears up*

Ty: Oh My God..Is she okay?

Bey: She's fine...we talked...Where is Jay? She wants him to do her a favor...

Angie: He went outside after numb nut over here pissed him off!

Bey: Ty what did you do? *rolls eyes*

Ty: Why it always gotta be me? *pops gum*

Solo: You know I ask myself the same question about YOU everyday. *rolls eyes*

Bey: *goes outside* Jay!

Jay: *turns around* Is Kelly okay?

Bey: She lost the baby..

Jay: Shit...

Bey: *takes a deep breath* Yeah...and she wants you to do her a favor...

Jay: What is it?

**

(Jay)

I can't believe Bey got me doing this...Well really Kelly has me doing this, but I guess it's only right because It has to be done...Bey gave me a slip with his room number on it..*looks down at it* What the fuck am I gonna say to this guy? I mean, what do you say to a nigga that thinks it's cool to put his hands on women? I would beat him senseless, but it seems Kelly already did that shit...*shrugs* *knocks gently on room 324* Fuck it, I'm going in...*walks in*

Jay: Chris..

Chris and Jay's eyes met and Jay could read the fear in Chris' eyes...

Jay: May I? *points to the seat* 

Chris: *looks at the seat and shrugs* 

Jay: *sits* *chuckles* You know I really should be beating yo ass right now, because back in the day, it was only right to do so...

Chris: *looks at him in silence*

Jay: I just came to tell you a few things...

Chris: Man, I never meant to-

Jay: I'm sorry, I don't speak bullshit..look..all I came to do, was notify you that Kelly lost the baby...

Chris: *tear runs down his face*

Jay:The girls are on the way to Kelly's house to pack your shit..It will be here tomorrow when you wake up...*stands up*

Chris: Jay...PLEASE. here me out...

Jay: *sits back down*

Chris: I didn't mean to take my anger out on her...My father didn't raise me..I was brought up in a single parent home...my mother worked 3 jobs and I watched her break her neck to feed me, my two brothers and my little sister...I grew up with so much anger in my heart...I used to take it out on myself in other ways...but I grew to put that behind me...then, one day I just hit a girl and-

Jay: *stands up* Don't bother finishing your sentence..that's just gonna make me even more pissed off..

Chris: *looks up at him*

Jay: Let me ask you something...*grabs the machine that's hooked up to Chris to keep him breathing* What if I told you that I wasn't raised by my father and my mother worked hard to take care of me, my sisters and my brother...I grew up with hate in my heart too..What if I told you that going around hospitals taking people off their breathing machines made me feel better huh? *gently pulls on cord* 

Chris: *with all of his strength* Please no..*sheds a tear*

Just then...


Eva: Can I help you?

Jay: *puts machine down slowly* Nope..*looks at Chris* I'm just about done here...*smiles*

Eva: Are you okay Chris?

Jay: *mocks her* Are you okay Chris? *raises eyebrow*

Chris: *shakes his head yes*

Jay: *death stare* Stay Away from her...*starts walking towards the door* *to Eva* You have a good evening..*leaves*

Jay made his way to the emergency room exit and into the car Bey was waiting in...

Bey: How did it go?

Jay: I think it went okay...*starts up the car*

Bey: *takes a deep breath* You didn't do anything crazy did you?

Jay: Nah, I just simply told him what was going on...

Bey: Well...did he show any remorse? 

Jay: He showed almost no emotion..*shakes his head*

Bey: *leans her head against the window* Wow...Poor Kelly...

Jay: *drives* Bey..

Bey: hmm?

Jay: I trust you...and I'm over the Jared situation...

Bey: are you just saying that? or do you mean it Jay?

Jay: I mean it...I just don't ever wanna lose you again...I will always have that fear...

Bey: I'll always have that fear when it comes to you too Jay....*smiles*

Jay: *chuckles* *stops at a red light*

Bey: Gimme kiss..*leans in* *giggles*  

Jay: I can't, I'm DRIVING! *chuckles*

Bey: Jaaaay! 

Jay: *turns to her and kisses her* 

Bey and Jay made their way to Mama Tina's house and retrieved their kids from her...Bey also updated Mama Tina on Kelly and she was heart broken...When they got home, Bey put baby Shawn in the bath tub first...


Bey: *smiles at him* Mommy's baby is getting so big! *giggles*

Baby Shawn: *baby talks*

Bey: Yeah? *giggles* Did you have fun at Grandma's house? *smiles*

Baby Shawn: *Smiles*

Bey: *smiles back* You are so handsome! *continues to watch him*

Jay: *walks in with Blue on his neck*

Bey: *looks up* WOOOOW! Blue you got tall! *giggles*

Blue: *giggles* I'm a big GIRL! *smiles*

Bey: *grabs towel and picks up Shawn Jr.* Yes you are! *smiles*

Blue: Mommy can I get in the tub too?!

Jay: Babe...

Bey: hmm?*walks into the bedroom*

Jay: *follows her* You still got that interview tomorrow? 

Bey: With Oprah? Yup..and I'm nervous as fuck..*covers mouth* I mean..

Blue: Mommmyyyyy can I get in the tub toooo?? 

Bey: Sure baby, just let mommy let the dirty water out and put new water in...

Jay: *puts Blue down* Go get your towel out of your room...

Blue: *runs to her room*

Bey: *lays Shawn on the bed* 

Jay: *sits next to Shawn Jr.* Why are you nervous babe? You love Oprah...

Bey: Yeah, but I'm always nervous about what she's gonna ask...I just don't know...I have to get Kelly tomorrow too...

Jay: I can go get her...

Bey: Could you? *wipes down Shawn Jr. with his towel* 

Jay: I could...*stands behind her and grabs her waist* 

Bey: *smiles* *turns around and kisses him* Can you go grab me a pamper out his room? *giggles*

Jay: *kisses her* mhmm..*opens the door and Blue runs in* wooaaaaahh slow down...*chuckles and walks out*

Blue: Mommy!! I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puts towel in Bey's face*

Bey: One second..*picks up Shawn Jr. and walks into the bathroom* *lets out the water from Shawn's bath* Give it a few minutes okay?!

Blue: Otay! *smiles*

Jay: *Comes in the bathroom with the pamper in hand* You know babe...I been thinking...

Bey: About what? *walks out the bathroom with Blue and Jay behind her* 

Jay: Maybe we should go to the wedding...

Bey: *lays Shawn Jr. down and takes the pamper from Jay* What wedding? *giggles*

Jay: Darryl's...*chuckles*

Bey: YOU wanna go to Darryl's wedding? 

Jay: yeah...

Bey: Jay you don't have to if you don't want to...

Jay: I think we should...

Bey: *puts pamper on Shawn Jr.* You sure about this?

Jay: *chuckles* Yeah...

Bey: And you will behave right?

Jay: Don't I always?

Bey: No. -__- *puts sleeper on Shawn Jr.*

Jay: *chuckles* Okay, Okay..I'll behave babe...*kisses her cheek* *picks up Blue* Come On Blue let's get you in the tub..*walks with her into the bathroom*

(Bey)
hmmmm something is just a tad bit fishy about Jay wanting to go to this wedding all of a sudden...I almost don't even want him to go...I feel like he is going to do something crazy to fuck up the wedding or something stupid...I just pray he is mature enough not to...for now, I'll go with his little plan...*picks up Shawn Jr. and rocks him to sleep*

The next day, Bey woke up early for her interview with Oprah...Ty decided to go with her and Angie decided to ride with Jay to get Chris' stuff and pick up Kelly...Ty showed Bey what she was wearing for the day, but Bey refused...

Bey: I am not wearing that around Oprah! *giggles*

Ty: What's wrong with it Bey? It's sexy! You can be on your Kim Kardashian shit! *smiles and pops gum*

Bey: I was this close *shows amount using her fingers* to slapping you...I'm just gone put on these and a tshirt...

Ty: Here you go with these faithful ass leather pants! Bey! I can pull up 10 different times you done wore those pants this month! *grabs phone* *pulls up gallery*

Exhibit A:



















Bey: Ty! I get it! *giggles*

Ty: Wait! Hol up! I ain't done! 

Exhibit B: 


































Bey:*playfully mean mugs him* Don't you get enough of getting on my nerves!? *snatches phone* I'm wearing these pants! *rolls eyes and gets dressed...

Ty: *snatches phone back* FINE! *giggles* Get dress then...Did Jay leave yet?

Bey: Yeah, him and Angie should be there by now...

Bey and Ty made their way to Oprah's studio after Bey got dressed....Bey drove...

Bey: Soooo *looks at Ty* Jay wants to go to the wedding...

Ty: WHO'S WEDDING!?

Bey: Darryl's! *giggles*

Ty: *laughs dramatically*

Bey: SERIOUSLY!!! *laughs* 

Ty: *stops laughing* You foreal?

Bey: Yes..

Ty: OH I'M DEFINATELY COMING NOW!! *laughs* 

Bey: *giggles* I don't have a good feeling about this..

Ty and Bey laughed and talked the rest of the way to Oprah's studio...when they got there, Bey greeted her, took pictures and got ready on set..

Oprah: So how's Blue Ivy adjusting to being a big sister?

Bey: Wellll you know, Blue is a different type of child...*giggles*

Oprah: awwww she will come around..I'm sure..*giggles*

Bey: I'm sure she will, but I hope she does it quickly...*laughs* She's a piece of work!

Ty: aha AMEN TO THAT!

Oprah: Is she really that bad? *laughs*

Ty: Terrible!

Bey: *side eyes Ty*

Oprah: *giggles* you gotta bring her to my house sometime! *giggles* 

Ty: Yes...Take her to Oprah's house so she can read a book or something! *chuckles*

Bey: TY!

Ty: hmm? 

Bey: *points to the door*

Ty: *giggles* *leaves*

Bey: *to Oprah* *smiles* So when do we start the interview?

Oprah: Oh! *smiles* As soon as the camera guy to my left is ready...gotta make sure we get all angles! *giggles*

Bey: *smiles*

(Bey)
I'm sitting here, happy to be here..but I'm really thinking about Kelly...I really wanted to be the one to pick her up...just so she won't have to answer any stupid questions from Jay or anyone else..I know what it's like to lose a baby and the last thing you wanna do is talk about it....

(Meanwhile w/ Angie, Jay and Kelly)


Kelly: Thanks for picking me up you guys...

Jay: You know it's no problem to us Kelly...

Angie: Yeah, you know we are family...you couldn't take the bus home... 

Jay: I just have to stop and get some gas before I drop you off..is that cool?

Kelly: No problem...

(Kelly)
Bey called me and warned me that Jay and Angie were picking me up...I reaaaaallllyyy appreciate her for not sending Ty. I know for A FACT he would have made sure he asked all the questions he could...but I love him...I'll explain everything to him when I can...I really appreciate Jay and Angie for not asking me anything...They came in and nicely grabbed my stuff and walked me to the car...It's good to have real friends...At this point, I just wish I would have listened to them that day when Chris purposed to me the first time....

*FLASHBACK*

Kelly: *picking up glass and putting it in the trash can* Let me ask y'all something.

Bey: *sweeping up the glass* What?

Solo: *looks at Kelly*

Angie: *looks at Kelly*

Kelly: *takes a deep breath* How would y'all feel if I told you guys I was getting married?

Solo: *mouth drops open*

Bey: *drops broom* I would say "TO WHO?"

Kelly: *digs in her purse and pulls out a ring*

Angie: *gasps*

Bey: *confused face*

Kelly: *smiles* he purposed...

Solo: I need a drink..

Bey: umm Kelly don't you think this is a bit too fast?

Solo: My question exactly..

Kelly: Noo. I love him.

Angie: Kelly..you just met him..have you thought about this?

Bey: you barely know him.

Kelly: you guys don't trust my judgement?

Bey: How do I say this...

Solo: HELL NO WE DON'T TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT!

Angie: Shall we go down the list?

Solo: Nelly, J-

Bey: Don't it's too long...

Kelly: ok, *puts ring back in her purse* I see nobody is happy for me...

Solo: It's not even like that Kells.

Kelly: mhm *grabs her bag and leaves*

Bey: Kelly we didn't mean to-

*Door Slams*

Solo: I don't know you guys..Something ain't right about dear sweet brother Christopher....

Angie: yeah, I mean I understand he likes her, but why is he moving so fast?

Bey: *sweeps the floor* All I know is the shit seems fishy. I wanna get to bottom of it, but it's not my business..*shrugs*

Solo: I feel bad now...
Kelly Rowland Crying

Bey: Me too. But it just seems too fast...

Kelly made her way out to her car..Her feelings rose to her head and she began to cry..



 (Kelly)
 I don't get them. Nobody is ever happy for something that I'm doing. When Solange was having her situation with Daniel and Aalan and her own sister didn't support her, who was there? ME! And when Angie had her situation with Kanye who was there? ME! And when Bey found out Jay was in the strip club, who was there? ME! Why can't anyone be here for Kelly? I'm done with them for now.. *gets in her car*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

(Kelly)
I should have believed my friend's when I had the chance...They were right all along...One thing I do know, is that they have never been wrong in judgement...maybe a little harsh on Ty's end,  but never wrong...I appreciate them for that too...Well, lessons are meant to be taught...and life is meant to teach the lessons...It still hurts knowing that I'm not carrying a baby anymore...no matter what Bey says, I still blame myself...I blame Chris too...But i really blame myself...

Jay pulled up at the gas station and went in to pay inside, Kelly and Angie sat in the car...

Angie: I'm really proud of you Kelly! *smiles*

Kelly: *turns around and looks at Angie who is sitting in the back seat* Thanks Ang..*smirks*

Angie: You know...I'm here if you need me...

Kelly: I know...*smiles* Thanks...

Angie: No problem...

Kelly: *turns around* Is that who I think it is? *squints eyes* yep...



Lala: *yells* KELLY!? *runs over* 

Kelly: *grabs key's out ignition and puts them on the floor*

Lala: KELLY!! *smiles* Hey! *taps on the window*

Angie: Bitch if you roll that window down, I'm telling Bey...*chuckles*

Kelly: *mouths to her* I'm sorry! Window doesn't go down without Key!

Lala: *smiles* *looks at ignition with no keys in it* Okay! I'll call you!!!! *waves*

Kelly: *waves back*

Angie: So damn fake..

Lala: *pulls off and waves while driving*

Kelly: So true..*shakes her head*

Angie: I know she saw them keys on the floor..*laughs* You are so damn evil! 

Kelly: you the one threatening to tell Bey n shit! *giggles*

Jay: *gets in the car after pumping gas* What's so funny? *chuckles*

(Meanwhile w/ Bey)

Oprah: So let's talk about Jay-Z...

Bey: *smiles*




Oprah and Bey laughed and continued the interview...

After Jay made his way home, he dismissed the nanny and turned on a movie to watch with the kids...Bey came home shortly after and told him all about the interview with Oprah...

(A week later)

Bey: *comes down stairs in a beautiful dress* How do I look?

Jay:You look good..what about me? *adjust suit jacket*

Bey: You look handsome! *smiles and kisses Shawn Jr. who is sitting on the couch with Mama Tina* Mama how do I look?

Mama Tina: I agree with Jay...Beautiful..

Bey: *smiles*

Bey and Jay are on their way to Darryl's wedding, they both got into the car and made their way over to Angie's to pick her up....

Bey: *smiles* Well don't you look gorgeous! 

Ang: Yeah, this will just have to do...Danielle got marker on my dress that I was gonna wear...*rolls eyes and gets in the car* You didn't pick Solo up yet? 

Bey: Ty said he would pick her up and meet us there..

Angie: Is Kelly coming?

Bey: I don't think so..I'm gonna stop by there after the wedding...I talked to her this morning...She didn't sound too good..

Bey, Jay and Angie pulled up to the church and parked...Jay was about to get out when...

Bey: *grabs Jay by his arm* Jay..

Angie: *gets out and closes the door*

Jay: Wassup? *chuckles*

Bey: Behave..

Jay: *chuckles and tries to get out the car*

Bey: *grabs him* JAY!

Jay: Yes?

Bey: *leans in towards him* BEHAVE.

Jay: *kisses her* Okay..I will..*gets out the car* Come on..*closes the door*

(Bey)
Lord, PLEASE LET THIS MAN BEHAVE AT THIS WEDDING!!!

Just then-

Jay: *smiles* Ayyyeeeee Uncle Eddie!! WASSUP! *walks across the street*

Bey: aww shit. *rolls eyes* 


TBC.....

6 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for Kelly. I hope she gets through this well.

    So Jay decided to go to the wedding, huh? Lol. Oh, boy this is going to be too funny. Bey finna be pissed, lol!

    Oh shit, Uncle Eddie is about to cut up! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, Jay brought Uncle Eddie! I'm rolling!
    Poor Kellz, I feel for you baby :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it is about to go down at the wedding. I hope kelly will be ok. Good update

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...jay know he wrong for bringing uncle Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update soon! I love your blogs <3

    ReplyDelete