Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Results"

Just then, the phone rings..

Bey: *looks at the phone* You gone answer it?

Kelly: That phone has been ringing all week...I refuse..

Bey: Kelly you can't cut yourself off from the world...

Kelly: *wipes tears* Bey I'm just not ready to explain anything to anybody...

Bey: I understand...*answers the phone* Hello, this is Kelly Rowland.....Yes...

Kelly: BEY-

Bey: *holds hand up to Kelly's face* uh huh...*puts phone to her chest* *whispers* It's Luke James...*puts phone back up to her ear* Okay sure! Perfect..She'll be there, I mean..I'll be there..*giggles* k..Bye..*smiles and hangs up*

Kelly: *sniffs* Whatever it is...I'm not going...

Bey: Come onnnn Kellyyy Pleasseeeee....

Kelly: *stands up* Bey I am NOT doing anything...*gets up and walks out the kitchen*

Bey: *follows her* COME ON KELLY! You haven't even heard what he wants yet....

Kelly: *goes up the steps* NO BEY! *goes into her room*

Bey: *follows Kelly into her room* Kelllyyyyy *whines*

Kelly: *looks at Bey* What does he even want?

Bey: He just wants you to be the main girl in his new video for his new single!! *smiles*

Kelly: NO BEY! NO! He wants me to be some video hoe? And you're okay with it?

Bey: Come on Kelly you know Luke's music is classic and iconic..I'm sure you won't be half naked or shaking your ass or anything...*rolls eyes*

Kelly: I'll think about it..*rolls eyes*

Bey: Pleaasseeee

Kelly: I said I would think about it..*side eyes Bey*

Bey: *smiles*

Just when Bey was about to make another plea, the door bell rung...

Bey: you want me to get it?

Kelly: Yeah, I gotta pee..*runs in the bathroom*

Bey: *runs to the the door and swings the door open*  *yells out to the woman getting in her car* Can I help you?

Eva: Sorry, I was just about to go..I've been knocking for like 10 minutes..I didn't think anyone was home..

Bey: *confused face* We were upstairs...who are you hear for?

Eva: Stay in the car guys I'll be right back..*closes her car door and walks back up the driveway to Kelly's home* I was here to speak to Kelly..

(Bey)
This girl looks mighty familiar..I can't remember who she is though...damn me and my memory

Bey: Do I know you?

Eva: No..I don't think so..but I know you..Bey
 right?

Bey: Beyonce...*smiles*

Eva: *shakes head yes* I know who you are...umm..do you mind telling Kelly I'm here?

Bey: No..I don't...Come in...*lets Eva in and closes the door behind her* Wait right here...*runs up the steps* Kelly! *goes in Kelly's room*

Kelly: *comes out of her master bathroom* Who was it?

Bey: Umm I think her name is Eva...*confused look* She looks familiar but-

Kelly: I know you didn't let that bitch in my house..

Bey: Who is she?

Kelly: Damn Bey you are so dumb..uggh *grabs phone* EVA! *shows Bey picture*

Bey: *grabs phone and stares at the picture of Eva and Chris kissing* I knew that bitch looked familiar..*looks at Kelly*  my bad..*gives her the phone back*

Kelly: *rolls eyes and goes down the steps*

Bey followed her..

Eva was waiting at the bottom..

Kelly: Can I help you? *stops in the middle of the steps and crosses arms*

Eva: I just wanted to come by and talk to you..

Kelly: And just what exactly do we have to talk about?

Eva: I really didn't come here to argue with you..I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not warning you...

Kelly: *comes down the steps some more* Warning me?

Eva: I was just so angry, that I should have told you..but I didn't...

Kelly: What are you saying?

Eva: Well-

Bey: Bitch spit it out! We don't have all day..

Eva: I'm HIV positive...

Kelly: What?

Eva: Chris is too..

Bey: Chris is too what? *crosses arms in anger*

Kelly: *tear runs down her face*

Eva: Please tell me you didn't have unprotected sex with him...

Kelly: Get out..

Eva: Kelly I-

Kelly: *screams* GET OUT!

Bey: Kelly just hear her out..*tear runs down her face*

Kelly: *looks at Bey like "Bitch shut the fuck up"*

Eva: I just wanted you to know so that you can get tested..I'm sorry he hit you, and I'm sorry you had to find out like this...

Kelly: *wipes tears and runs up the steps and into her room*

Eva and Bey jumped at the sound of Kelly's room door slamming...

Bey: *comes down the steps* Thanks for coming...We appreciate you coming by and letting us know..

Eva: no problem, I mean..I wasn't expecting for her to hug me and tell me she loves me..I knew she would be upset..

Bey: *shakes her head yes*

Eva: I'm gonna go..tell her if she needs me, she can call me anytime..*gives Bey her number on a piece of paper*

Bey: I'll tell her...*takes the paper and opens the door to let Eva out*

(Bey)
I can't believe that nigga has HIV...ooo wait til I tell Jay..he's gonna wanna kill him..*shakes her head* I hate to see my sister hurting like this...I really wanna-

Bey paused in the middle of her thoughts after hearing a piece of glass break on the wall of Kelly's room...She stood there at first and listened, then she heard another piece of glass hit the wall..Bey rushed up the steps and opened the door slowly...

She walked in and stepped on the broken glass to get to Kelly who was crying on her knees...

Bey: *gets on her knees next to Kelly* Kelly everything is gonna be alright...

Kelly: *screams and cries* You say that, but you aren't living what I'm living Bey...

Bey couldn't help but cry...emotions were extremely high...

Bey: Listen, I think you should stay with Jay and I for a while *gets up* I'll pack your stuff...*starts packing stuff*

Kelly: Bey..I can't..I just-

Bey: Kelly..Don't worry about it..*continues to pack Kelly's stuff*

(Kelly)
At this point I don't know what to think..I don't know who to trust...I thank God for sending Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter to me...She has been a good friend to me...At this point, she could have said I told you so but she didn't... as she quickly packs my stuff...I can't control my tears...My heart feels like it's gonna come out of my mouth and bleed on this glass that's splattered all over the floor...As Bey packs my stuff, I hear her on the phone with Jay filling him in on what happened but not in much detail..."Is it okay if she stays with us for a bit?" I hear her say..but of course she said it in a low tone.. I'm for sure Jay's rude ass is gonna say no...He hates when Bey makes other people's problems hers...Bey is coming out of my closet with handfuls of jeans and stuffing them in a suitcase with the rest of my things...

Bey: Come on Kelly..Get up, let's go..

(Kelly)
Bey is back on the phone again..*gets up* Sounds like she's setting up a appointment with her doctor for me...*takes a deep breath* Jay must be cool with it since she is still packing my stuff..that was nice of him..

Bey: *grabs Kelly's bag* *on the phone* Yes..10am is fine...We will see then...*hangs up* Is there anything else you want Kellz?

Kelly: *shakes her head no*

Bey: *grabs Kelly's cell phone and charger out of the wall* Okay...*walks out the door*

Kelly followed Bey to the car and locked the house door behind her...The ride to Bey's house was quiet....Kelly stared out the window and cried to herself as Bey quickly made her way to her house...When they got there, Bey was in the drive way holding Shawn and watching Blue ride her bike...

Bey: *gets out the car* *goes to the back of the car and opens the trunk*

Jay: *comes over and opens the door for Kelly* You good sis?

Kelly: *shakes her head yes*

Jay: *hugs her tight*

Kelly: *cries a little*

Jay: I'm here if you need anything..you can stay as long as you need to...*lets go*

Kelly: *wipes tears* Thanks bro..

Bey: *comes around to the front of the car with one of Kelly's bags* Is the door open babe?

Jay: *takes the bag* Yeah..

Bey: *takes Shawn Jr. and kisses him* Blue..Be careful!

Blue: *rides bike past her*

Bey: *goes back in the trunk and grabs the smaller bag and gives it to Jay*

Jay made his way into the house and put Kelly's bag in the guest room...He came back out and stood next to Bey...

Kelly: I really appreciate you guys..*wipes tears*

Bey: We are always here..*smiles*

Kelly: I'm gonna go lay down...

Bey: Okay, I'm gonna cook dinner, so I'll let you know when it's ready...

Jay: I'll make dinner..*side eyes Bey* Baby she's already sad..you gone make it worse..*chuckles*

Kelly: *giggles a little*

Bey: *side eyes him*

Kelly made her way into the guest room and searched through her bags to find something to wear to sleep...Bey mixed everything up, so this was a hard task...After finding a t-shirt and some socks, Kelly went to sleep...

*20 Mins Later*

Bey: *comes in the house on the phone* mhmm *closes door behind her* yeah..

Jay was in the kitchen..Bey sat down on the couch and continued her conversation updating Ty, Solo and Angie on Kelly's situation..

Bey: Yes..Ty she was calm..she wasn't nasty at all..

Ty: Oh okay..I was just making sure I didn't have to go find the hoe...

Solo: Ty shut up! you ain't gone fine nobody..*rolls eyes* Did you guys make an appointment so that she can get some results?

Angie: Is it 100% sure she has it just because she slept with him?

Bey: I don't know..I'm gonna do my research tonight and try to figure out as much as I can..I really hope that isn't the case..I would hate to see her have to live with a disease like that...

*meanwhile with Kelly*

(Kelly)
*opens eyes* Shit. My phone is ringing and it's too far away...guess that means I have to get up..not that I really want to speak to whoever is calling..*gets up and gets her phone of the dresser* Oh, it was Luke..*takes a deep breath* I can't believe Bey set me up..I mean, if I didn't wanna go before, I really don't wanna go now...I almost feel too dirty to be around people...I'm gonna miss this call purposely..*rolls eyes and throws phone back on the dresser* Shit. I have to pee..*starts walking to the bathroom* My phone is lighting up again..It's Luke...Uggh. It must be important..

Kelly: *answers* Hello..*tries to sound happy*

Luke: Hello Kelly..

Kelly: Hi Luke, How are you?

Luke: I'm good..and you?

Kelly: I'm good..*smirks a little*

Luke: Listen, I'm really sorry but I got the dates mixed up for the video shoot date...It's Friday..do you think you will be available?

Kelly: Umm..

Luke: If not, it's okay..I realize it's my fault...

Kelly: Well, it's Tuesday and that's kinda short notice..but I'm sure I can do it..

Luke: *takes a deep breath* Woo, I thought you were gonna say you couldn't..I would have had to hold off on the video..I wouldn't want anyone but you there...*smiles*

Kelly: Smooth talker I see..*smirks*

Luke: *chuckles* I try..Well, I won't take up any more of your time Ms. Rowland...You have a good day..*smiles*

Kelly: *giggles* You too Mr. James..

(The Next Day)

Kelly woke up to the smell of bacon...She got up and made her way to the guest shower...She got washed and dressed...As she made her way downstairs, she heard Blue screaming about apple juice...

Kelly: *walks in the kitchen* Somebody get this child some apple juice..*chuckles and sits at the table*

Bey: I was getting in..you know she isn't patient at all...*giggles* *opens the fridge*

Jay: *at the stove* You good sis?

Kelly: I'm cool..just ready to get this appointment over and done with...Oh, Bey..Luke called..

Bey: For me or you?

Jay: Luke James?

Kelly: He said he has to push the video shoot up to Friday..

Jay: LUKE JAMES? Wants you to BE A VIDEO HOE?!

Bey: That's exciting..*smiles* Did you agree??

Kelly: NOPE.

Bey: Kelllyyy *pouts*

Jay: LUKE JAMES?

Bey: Jay, Shut up. Yes. Luke James..

Jay: *shakes his head and continues cooking*

Bey: *rolls eyes* please tell me you didn't tell that man no..

Kelly: Of course I didn't..but I should of..

Bey: *pours Blue's apple juice in her sippy cup* I was gonna be so upset..

Kelly: I don't know why..*shakes her head*

Jay: Cause she like to be in everybody damn business..you know how she is..*chuckles*

Bey: Shut up Jay..before I hit you with that skillet..*side eyes him and closes Blue's sippy cup* Here baby..*gives the cup to Blue*

Blue: *takes it*

Jay: *turns around* What do you say when somebody gives you something?

Blue: *giggles* Thankss Niggaaaaa *kicks feet and continues drinking*

Jay: *chuckles* That's my girl..

Bey: *hits him playfully* She's gonna say that to the wrong person one day Jay..

Jay: *laughs*

Kelly: This guy..*points to Jay laughing* *shakes her head*

Bey, Kelly, Jay and Blue ate breakfast and afterwards, Jay took Blue upstairs to get washed up and dressed..After brushing her teeth, Bey was ready to go to the doctors with Kelly...When they got there, Kelly fought back tears...she couldn't believe she was here to get an HIV test...Bey couldn't either...

(Bey)
As I walk with Kelly into this doctors office, I feel torn. Everything in me wants to scream! BUT, I have to keep it together for Kelly..I've always been the oldest even though I'm the youngest...I've always been responsible for Kelly..Since the day she came to stay with us...I just hope that everything is okay..Jesus please make it alright...

Bey continued to think to herself as she worried about Kelly...Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Kelly's voice...

Bey: huh?

Kelly: Did you hear what she said?

Bey: I'm sorry, *smiles* I wasn't listening..

Doctor: It's gonna take about 3 to 4 days for the results of the test to come back..

Bey: Oh okay..*smile*

Doctor: Also Ms. Rowland, I will go ahead and test you for everything..Gonorrhea, syphilis, Chlamydia..the usual..

Kelly: Okay..thanks..*faint smile*

Doctor: Okay, follow me right this way..Mrs. Carter, we will be right back..*smiles*

Bey: Okay, take your time..*smiles*

Kelly and Bey made their way out of the room and into another room to begin testing...As they were in there, Bey's phone rang..it was Solange..

Bey: Sup..

Solo: Sup Nigga..*giggles* Is everything okay?

Bey: Yep. We are here now..but the doctor says we will have to wait 3 days or so before we get the results..

Solo: So much for sleep..

Bey: I know...*shakes her head* What are you guys doing today?

Solo: I was gonna cook dinner...

Bey: Are we invited?

Solo: Seee ummm about that...

Bey: oop don't be rude..

Solo: You know you are always welcome..you bringing my nephew and niece correct?

Bey: *chuckles* Maybe..maybe not..

Solo: yeah, okay..I'll see you, MY NIECE, MY NEPHEW, and MY DAMN BROTHA-IN-LAW tonight at my door step..goodbye..*hangs up*

(Bey)
Solo is such a bitch..*giggles* Always has been...I love her though...*Shakes her head* Kelly seems to be in good spirits as I watch her come in with the doctor following behind her...

Bey: Everything good?

Kelly: yep..all ready to go..

Doctor: *smiles* So, As I said earlier, the results for the HIV will be sent to your house Ms. Rowland...

Kelly: Oh, wait..do you think you could send it to her house? *points to Bey* I haven't been staying home..I've been staying with her..

Doctor: Sure..*smiles* We can do that...

Kelly: *smiles* Great..Thanks...

Kelly and Bey finished up there conversation with the doctor and went back to Bey's house..They all changed their clothes and made it to Solo's house..They ate dinner and laughed and talked..Solo got reunited with her nephew and niece and they enjoyed themselves...

(2 days later)

(Kelly)
This boy is really talented..Sitting here watching Luke James do his thing..and honestly, it's making me forget about the worries I have back home..He's just so powerful, and his voice is amazing..a few of some familiar faces are here that work with Bey....My parts coming up, so I'm sure they will be calling me up in a few...

Director: CUT! Great Job!

Everybody: *claps* *cheers*

Director: Give me about 10mins..We will do the next take with Ms. Rowland...

Luke: Ok, perfect..*smiles*

(Kelly)
Lord, He's coming over here..

Luke: Ms. Rowland, once again, I appreciate you coming here..

Kelly: I appreciate the offer...*smiles*

Luke: I mean, who else is as beautiful as you?

Kelly: Beyonce..

Luke: I mean, who is as beautiful as you that doesn't have a husband that will kill me for even asking his wife a thing like that...*chuckles*

Kelly: you have a point..*giggles* Nice comeback..

Luke continued to talk to talk to Kelly about the idea of the video and what she had to do...Kelly understood and began to do exactly what she was told for practice..

Luke: Great..

Kelly: *smiles* *giggles* I'm pretty much a klutz so I'm glad I got it..

Luke: *laughs* I'm sure I can work with you..

Luke and Kelly got on to the set and continued to practice...before they knew it, time had passed and they had a finished video..


Kelly: This came out so good...*smiles*

Luke: I'm happy with it..You look beautiful..

(Kelly)
I didn't reply to him...If only he knew what was going on at home...

Luke: Ms. Rowland..

Kelly: You can call me Kelly..

Luke: Kelly..Do you think I couldn't maybe spend some more time with you?

Kelly: I mean..um..I would love to but..um..

Luke: Say no more..*smiles* I understand how the business is..things can get really busy....

Kelly: *shakes her head yes*

Luke: listen..call me whenever..*gives her a piece of paper with is number on it*

Kelly: *takes it*

Luke got up and walked away to speak to the rest of the crew..Kelly got up and made her way to her car...She decided to stop past her house on the way back to Bey's to pick up a few things..As she was there she checked her messages...She had one message that caught her ear...

Simon Cowell: Ms. Rowland..Hello..*smiles* This is Simon..I have a position available for you to be a judge on my show "XFactor" I have a contract all here and ready for you..I understand that it's over in the UK, but I want you to honestly consider it..please give me a phone call back when you can...

After listening to the message, Kelly went to the door, and opened...she was greeted by..




Kelly: Move..

Chris: Kelly, Just let me talked to you..

Kelly: Chris, I have nothing to say to you..*walks past him*

Chris: *follows her* KELLY..

Kelly: *gets in her car* Chris, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAR!

Chris: KELLY!

Kelly: WHAT CHRIS?! WHAT?!

Chris: I just wanna say I'm sorry...

Kelly: *slams door*

Chris: KELLY!

Kelly: *starts up car*

Chris: KELLY! *bangs on the window*

Kelly: *pulls off*

Kelly got to Bey's house and walked in furious...Ty, Angie and Solo were there sitting in the living room..

Kelly: *slams the door behind her*

Ty: Oh, you just betta be the fuck mad slamming door n shit..*rolls eyes and crosses legs*

Kelly: *rolls eyes and goes up to the guest room*

Ty: Who pissed in your grits this morning?

Solo: *To Angie* You see me?

Angie: Mhmm you see me?

Ty: I see y'all, y'all see me?

Solo: Yep..

Angie: Yep, so I guess that means she saw us too...

Bey: *comes out the kitchen* What? *giggles*

Ty: Kelly just came in pissed off...

Bey: She was suppose to be coming from Luke's photo shoot..

Ty: Luke's ass betta had not done no stupid shit..I will fuck his WHOLE world up..

Solo: KNOW DAT! *throws up gang signs*

(The next morning)

Bey was downstairs cooking breakfast on the phone..

Bey: Nope, she has yet to come out of the room..unless she waited for me to go to sleep to do so...*giggles* NO TY! DO NOT Call Luke...NO!

Jay walked into the kitchen holding Shawn Jr.

Bey: Ty, Listen..I'll call you and let you know if anything changes..*hangs up*

Jay: *smirks* She still hasn't come out yet?

Bey: *Shakes her head no*

Jay: Well, if you were cooking..I wouldn't come out my room either to be honest..*shrugs*

Bey: *punches Jay in the arm playfully* You won't be eating...

Jay: *chuckles and puts Shawn in her arms* I got it from here...

Bey: I'm gonna go upstairs and try to get her to come down and eat...

Jay: *kisses her* Cool..*continues cooking*

Bey made her way up the steps and to the Guest room..

Bey: Kelllllyyy..*knocks*

*NO ANSWER*

Bey: *sings softly* Kellllyyyyy *turns knob and it was unlocked*

Bey walked into the guest room and there was no sign of Kelly at all....She left a note on the bed..



"I'll update you when I can...thanks for everything..Love Kelly"

Bey: JAY! *runs down the steps*

Jay: *turns off stove* What's wrong? *comes out the kitchen and meets Bey at the bottom of the steps*

Bey: She's gone..

Jay: What?

Bey: Kelly is gone..*tear runs down her face* *gives Jay the note* She left that...

Jay: *read it* damn..

Bey: You think she's gonna be okay?

Jay: Babe, She's grown..you just have to let her find her own way...stop trying to be superman all the time...

Bey: *holds on tight to Shawn Jr.* I'm gonna call her..*tries to go into the living room*

Jay: *stops her* Bey..that's not the answer...Let her be a grown woman..

Bey: *takes a deep breath* Jay what if she does something crazy...can you at least check outside to see if her car is there?

Jay: I'll check to see if her car is in the garage....*opens the front door and heads out*

While Jay was in the drive way, he saw no signs of Kelly's car..He checked the mail and there was tones of it so he looked through it...He came across Kelly's results..

Jay: *comes back in* Babe, Kelly's results are here..

Bey: Open it..*holds tight to Shawn Jr.*

Jay: *opens it* *reads*

Bey: What does it say?

TBC..


What do you guys think Kelly's results are? Where do you guys think Kelly went? What's gonna happen with Kelly and Luke? I need answers!!! Don't forget to comment!

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Eva was honest about her and Chris' status. She could've not said anything.

    Chris has a lot of gull to just keep showing up like Kelly is here for him at the moment. He is lucky his ass isn't dead.

    This UK job is just what Kelly needs to get away for a while....at least I hope that's where she ran off to.

    Bey and Jay ain't shit for opening Kelly's mail without her being there. I mean, don't you think SHE would want to know FIRST?! Geniuses!
    ....although I hope it's negative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I hope Luke sticks around as just a friend to Kelly, no matter what the results say. It could be something good in the long run for her when she's ready.

    Great update!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please... She doesn't need HIV man :'(
    Great Post! Update Soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly just better had run away to the X-Factor. A new environment would be good for her.

    Blue is hilarious. Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whether Kelly is there or not, Beyonce is most likely the one to open so whatever.
    Kelly should go to London. She needs to be some place where chris can't just show up on her doorstep all the time.
    I don't really care for Luke James so he can stay or leave. I don't really care.
    The tests should be negative. If it's positive she'll just get more annoying with her whole woe is me act and start lashing out. I'm not interested in that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 please Lawd let Kelly be clean ! JESUS please !
    #2 Kelly probably went away to clear her mind, get away from it all.
    #3 I think Luke wants to date Kelly, and show her all men aren't like Chris.
    I want Kelly to have a happy story. Too much has been going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think eva did right. She knock on the her door and acted like a women. I would do the same thing. You don't let a girl walk around with hiv so eva did go. I really really hope kelly is clean. I think something happened so she left to clear her mind. I hope she is ok. I hope Luke Treat her how a man treat a women. He looks like a good guy but sometimes looks can be deceiving. But right now he need to be her friend because Kelly need a friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get back here! You better update soon!!

    ReplyDelete