Friday, August 9, 2013

"Set Free"

Bey and Jay are on their way to Darryl's wedding, they both got into the car and made their way over to Angie's to pick her up....

Bey: *smiles* Well don't you look gorgeous! 

Ang: Yeah, this will just have to do...Danielle got marker on my dress that I was gonna wear...*rolls eyes and gets in the car* You didn't pick Solo up yet? 

Bey: Ty said he would pick her up and meet us there..

Angie: Is Kelly coming?

Bey: I don't think so..I'm gonna stop by there after the wedding...I talked to her this morning...She didn't sound too good..

Bey, Jay and Angie pulled up to the church and parked...Jay was about to get out when...

Bey: *grabs Jay by his arm* Jay..

Angie: *gets out and closes the door*

Jay: Wassup? *chuckles*

Bey: Behave..

Jay: *chuckles and tries to get out the car*

Bey: *grabs him* JAY!

Jay: Yes?

Bey: *leans in towards him* BEHAVE.

Jay: *kisses her* Okay..I will..*gets out the car* Come on..*closes the door*

(Bey)
Lord, PLEASE LET THIS MAN BEHAVE AT THIS WEDDING!!!

Just then-

Jay: *smiles* Ayyyeeeee Uncle Eddie!! WASSUP! *walks across the street*

Bey: aww shit. *rolls eyes* 

Jay: *runs over to Uncle Eddie and hugs him* How are you? It's been forever! *smiles*

Uncle Ed: I'm good young blood, you know I get younger everyday...*licks front teeth*

Bey: *comes over with Angie next to her* Uncle Eddie *fake smile* What are you doing here?

Uncle Ed: Oh girl, don't you act like you ain't happy to SEE ME! *pulls her in for a hug*

Bey: *fake laughs* yeaah, I've missed you..I had no idea you would be here though..

Uncle Ed: *let's Bey go* *laughs* well, yeah..I got my invite two weeks ago...

Jay: Oh yeah? He invited you? *chuckles*

Uncle Ed: Yeah! Me and your momma, but she refused to come! You know Uncle Eddie don't turn down no good meals...*laughs* *looks at Angie* mmmm *exposes his busted grill* Whose this fine young thang right here? *gives Angie bedroom eyes*

Bey: *giggles* This is my cousin Angie..*smiles*

Angie: I think we met before..at my wedding..

Uncle Eddie: You're wedding?!

Jay: This is Kanye's ex wife Uncle Eddie..*chuckles*

Uncle Eddie: EX WIFE?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THAT FAST!?

Angie: He wasn't good to me..*giggles*

Uncle Eddie: yeah, well *walks closer* Uncle Eddie can be good to you lamb chop...*gives her bedroom eyes*

Bey: Ohhhh kaaaayyy! *grabs Angie* I think we should head in..*fake giggles*

Jay, Bey, Angie and Uncle Eddie all made their way in...Ty and Solo were already seated, so they joined them...

Ty: y'all know churches make me nervous..*giggles*

Solo: *whispers* Why? *giggles*

Ty: I don't know..*giggles* I just get nervous in em..my palms get all wet..

Solo: *shakes her head* you need Jesus..

Bey: I know one thing, you better behave at this wedding Ty! *side eyes him*

Ty: Are you saying I don't behave at weddings Bey?

Bey: I'm saying you don't behave period. *rolls eyes*

Ty: Trick don't make me get unsanctified in this church...*rolls eyes* I'm always behaved..*chuckles*

(Bey)
I really hope that they all behave today. I really don't want to be embarrassed...I wonder why Darryl invited Uncle Eddie to the wedding..He must have had a sudden case of Mr. Nice Guy...

Bey's thoughts were interrupted by the music that began to play through the speakers..just then, Darryl came out and stood next to the preacher...

Ty: Damn, he is so FINE..

Solo: mhmmm *wipes sweat off chest*

Angie: *whispers* last time I saw him, I was married...I thank GOD for being single today...

Bey: *whispers* WOULD Y'ALL SHUT UP!

Ty: *whispers* YOU SHUT UP! *side eyes her*

The bridal party began to make their way down the aisle..

Ty: chile, them dresses are fucking ugly..

Solo: *laughs*

Angie: I like them...*giggles*

Ty: You would say that...look at what you have on...

Angie: Listen, this is all I had! Danielle just got marker on the other one..

Ty: Well Danielle would have JUST got her ass whooped before I left...*rolls eyes*

Bey: Sssshhhhh!!

Ty: Why you gotta be a fun sucker Bey?! dang! *giggles*

Bey: *side eyes him*

Ty: I'm done..*does zip lip gesture*

Jay: *whispers to her* You worried about me and look how you're friends are acting...

Bey: *shakes her head*

Darryl's wife Melanie made her way down the aisle and to the altar...

Uncle Eddie: *looks at Melanie's ass* mmmm *licks lips* DAT ASSSSSSS!!

Melanie: *looks back and smiles at Uncle Eddie because she's embarrassed*

Jay: *chuckles*

Bey: *whispers to herself* Oh God..*covers her eyes*

Ty: AND ONCE AGAIN HER DRESS IS UGLY!

The woman in the chair in front of him turns around and looks at Ty..

Ty: Something you want to say ma'am? *bats eyelashes*

Woman: yeah, I-

Ty: That's right, I didn't think so..mind ya old ass business...*rolls eyes*

The woman was shocked to here Ty talk to her like that, so she moved her seat...

Ty: mhmm you betta move!..*rolls eyes*

Bey: *whispers* TY! ENOUGH!

Ty: *whispers* WHAT?! SHE SENT FOR ME! *rolls eyes* I wasn't checkin for her old ass..

The wedding went on...




There was nothing but big smiles and happiness..

Ty: *taps the lady next to him* excuse me miss..*goes in his pocket* Can you pass the mint to this lady down there..she needs it..

Lady: um..yeah..*takes mint and passes to the lady who moved her seat*

Solo: *tries to hold in laughter* I can't...*laughs*

Bey: *whispers* If y'all don't knock it off..



(Jay)
Everything in me wants to run up on this nigga and beat the shit out of him..I still feel like he fucking disrespected me...I'm low key hoping that Uncle Eddie does something to fuck it up..This is the most boring wedding I have ever been to...

(Ty)
Bey always sucking the fun out of shit...*rolls eyes and looks at Bey who is looking at him to make sure he behaves*

Ty: *to Bey* WHAT? *makes eyes bigger*

Bey: *rolls eyes and focuses back on the wedding*

(Ty)
Shit, his wife ugly as hell anyway...wearing that disgusting looking ass dress...look at Darryl with that nut ass smile...and that preacher looks like he is one doughnut away from a heart attack...I can't with this wedding..it's dry.com ... *rolls eyes*

(Angie)
I still can't believe we are here..I mean, I'm actually kinda confused because I thought Darryl was still with Jay's sister...I didn't wanna ask any questions, so I didn't..It's bringing memories back to me as I sit here at this wedding...I mean, sometimes I really sit and think how happy me and Kanye would have been if he would have never put his hands on me...I just wish Darryl and his wife the best of luck...I would never wish on anybody what I been through...

The wedding proceeded and the couple said their vowels...After the vowels were said, and rings were given they kissed..and the whole congregation stood up and cheered...


 except Ty...He sat there with his legs crossed...

(Ty)
uggh, I'm gonna puke. BYE! I can't with these stupid ass people cheering on this boring ass wedding..*rolls eyes* I only came for the food to be honest..and if this old lady don't stop looking back at me, Imma snatch that wig off her head!

Darryl and his new wife made their way down the aisle everyone cheered, laughed and smiled...As they walked pass Uncle Eddie...

Uncle Eddie: *quickly runs his hand across Melanie's ass*

Bey: *snatches Uncle Eddie's hand back* STOP IT!

Jay: *laughs*

Bey: It's not funny! *hits Jay*

Uncle Eddie: Aww Young thang..no need to be upset...She ain't married til she is out the door...then she's off limits...New Rules! *laughs*

Bey: *Shakes her head*

Ty: I'm saying..can we eat now? *rolls eyes*

Bey: *rolls her eyes in embarrassment*

Ty, Bey, Solo, Angie, Jay and Uncle Eddie made their way to the reception...

Bey, Jay, Angie, Solo and Ty took their seats..Uncle Eddie made his way to the bar...Everyone sat down but Jay...his eyes seemed to be caught on something at the door...

Bey: *stands up and looks* What is it babe?

Jay: The bride and groom are coming in..you didn't here them asking us to stand? *chuckles*

Bey: *giggles* No..

Angie, Ty and Solo all stood up..

Darryl and his wife proceeded to have their first dance as husband and wife as everyone took their seats..








(Bey)
You know I'm really happy with Jay right now, I'm happy that he behaved himself...well so far...I love to see him be mature..He almost got it, because I thought he invited Uncle Eddie himself..*giggles* But it's good to know he didn't..

Angie: BEY! You remember him! *points*

Bey: Shane! *giggles*

Angie: He looks good..*giggles* Better then he did in high school..

Solo: Is that the nerd that used to do your homework Bey?

Jay: Shane? who's he? *chuckles*

Solo: He's just some nerd that Bey USED.

Bey: I did not use him!

Jay: *chuckles* You used a guy to do your homework Bey?

Bey: *giggles* no.

Ty: I believe it..*side eyes Bey*

Solo: He had such a big crush on her..*giggles*

Angie: *smiles* He's coming this way..

Solo: *turns around*

Bey: Oh Gosh..*covers face*

Shane: *comes over* Hey, I'm not sure if you guys remember me...but I'm-

Ty: CUTE.

Angie: *hits Ty*

Ty: WHAT!? HE IS!

Solo: Of course we remember you! Shane right?

Shane: yeah..*smiles* How you guys been?!

Solo: We're good..how are you?

Shane: Great..*smiles* Been doing some studio work...how have you been Ms. Beyonce Knowles? *smiles*

Ty: *coughs* tried it. *under his breath* Now I know his ass done heard of Jay..

Bey: It's Carter now..*smiles* *talks over Ty* I've been good..*smiles* um..this is my husband Shawn...Babe, this is Shane..a childhood friend from Texas...

Jay: Nice to meet you..*shakes his hand*

Shane: Good to meet you too Mr. Jay-Z..*chuckles* She isn't making you do her homework is she? *chuckles*

Jay: Nah, she only does that to people she isn't interested in..*fake smile*

Bey: *side eyes Jay*

Shane: *smiles* Well, um Bey we have to get a picture together before we go...Angie do you mind? *pulls out phone*

Angie: Of course not, I mean you wrote quite a few papers of mine back in the day..*giggles*

Shane: Well thank you..*smiles*

Jay: *whispers in Bey's ear* I'm gonna go get a drink..

Bey: Okay..*smiles*

Jay got up and made his way to the bar, and Bey got up and took the picture with Shane...It came out
good...

Shane: We look good together..*smiles*

Ty: *under his breath* oop tried it again..

Bey: *smiles*

Angie: Well it was sure nice seeing you again Shane..*smiles*

Ty: Bitch, but he didn't come over here for you though...*chuckles*

Angie: *hits him playfully* Shut up..

Shane: *stares at Bey* It was nice see you guys too...I guess I'll see you guys around...

Bey: *smiles* I guess so..

*Shane walks away*

Ty: Trieeeeeed itttttttt...

Solo: *shakes her head*

Bey: *sits* He really grew up to be a nice guy..

Ty: too bad you aren't allowed to say that, because you're married...*rolls eyes*

Bey: What are you saying? *sits back in her seat*

Ty: I'm saying, you know you have bad luck with ex boyfriends! *rolls eyes*

Bey: He is NOT my Ex boyfriend! *rolls eyes*

Angie: WELL I'M SAYING, Let's eat! I'm starving!

It took a few minutes, but the food was finally served...

Ty: *eats* We waited all this time for this?! *puts down fork*

Angie: Bey we gotta hit up Popeyes up when we leave..

Bey: *eats* It's not that bad..

Jay: *eats in silence*

Ty: Rich people eat anything..*shakes his head*

Solo: *giggles and eats* Uncle Eddie you like you're food?

Uncle Eddie: *stuffs mouth quickly and ignores Solo*

Jay: *chuckles* that's a yes..

(Jay)
So while I was over at the bar, I had a talk with my dear sweet Uncle Eddie...I paid him to do absolutely NOTHING WRONG at this reception..*chuckles* there is one thing I know about Uncle Eddie, he will not keep his word...*chuckles to himself*

Jay: Where did your boo Shane go?

Angie: Well after he slobbered all over he Bey, he took his seat..*giggles*

Bey: He did NOT slobber! Would you stop? *rolls eyes and eat* *giggles*

Angie: Please..if Jay wasn't here, he probably would have tried something..

Ty: Shittt, If Jay wasn't here, Bey would have probably tried something too..*shakes his head* you know she a hoe..

Bey: What was that?

Ty: I ain't stutter trick don't try me, I will repeat it..*rolls eyes and chuckles*

The night progressed and everybody had quite a bit of drinks in their systems except Bey...She was the DD..Everyone was on the dance floor doing the electric slide as Bey sat and watched from her seat and cheered them on...Jay was probably the drunkest one of them all..He was tripping over his feet and one step behind everyone else on the dance floor...

Bey: *laughs* *gets up and grabs Jay* Come on Baby...I think you have done enough dancing for the night...*giggles and sits down with him*

Darryl made his way over to Bey and Jay as Bey gave Jay water to drink...

Darryl: Hey! Looks like you guys are having a good time! *smiles*

Jay: *drunk* Other thaaann the fact that I'm at a wedding for someeee sorry ass nigga that couldn't keep his fingers front texting my wife, I'm guccciiiiii...*drunk laughs*

Bey: Don't mind him, he's..you know...*smiles*

Darryl: Well, um..I'm glad you made it...

Jay: I'm not! *drunk laughs*

Darryl: *confused look*

Bey: Jay! *smiles* excuse him..

Jay: Whaaat? you think this nigga slow or something? he knoowws I don't wanna be here..*drunk laughs*

Just then the focus came off Jay and on to the dance floor where Uncle Eddie was practically dry humping Melanie...

Jay: *falls out laughing* Yooo Ain't that you're wife?!

Darryl: Shit..*runs over to them*

Darryl snatched Melanie away from Uncle Eddie as soon as he was about to tongue down his very drunk wife...

Jay: I knew Ol Eddie wasn't gonna stay truue to that bet..*drunk laugh*

Bey: What bet Jay?!

Jay: *looks at her like "Oh Shit"* um, you ready to go?

Bey: You bet I am..*mean mugs him*

Angie, Solo and Ty made their way back to the table..

Bey: We're gonna go...Jay is wasted..*shakes her head* *giggles*

Solo: *sips* So soon Bey?

Ty: I'm stayinnnng..I think Uncle Eddie has had too much to drink, and I'm loving it! *sips* *laughs*

Angie: Well, I guess I gotta go since they are leaving..*sips*

Ty: naaaah, *dances to the music* you can ride with me and soloooo!!! *sips*

Angie: Alrighttt! *smiles*

Bey and Jay said their goodbyes and left...Bey helped Jay into the car because he was too drunk to function..they had to stop pass Mama Tina's and get the kids, so Bey made her way there first...

Bey: *pulls up at her mothers* Listen..you stay in the car..I'll go get the kids..Okay?

Jay: *leans his head on the window* iight..

Bey got out the car and made her way to the front door and unlocked it with her key...

Bey: Mama!?

Mama Tina: *comes out the kitchen* Hey Baby! *smiles* How was the wedding?!

Bey: Other then Ty acting up and Uncle Eddie almost getting the bride out of her panties, it was good..*shrugs* Where's Blue?

Mama Tina: *yells* BLUE! YOUR MOTHER IS HERE! Where's Jay?

Bey: Tuh! Outside in the car drunk as a skunk! *shakes her head*

Mama Tina: Sounds like he had a good time..*giggles*

Bey: Yeah, I think he just figured getting wasted would get his mind off of not wanting to be there..*giggles*

Blue: *comes upstairs* MOMMYY!!!! *runs to Bey*

Bey: *picks her up* Hiii Mommy's big girl! *hugs her tight*

Mama Tina: Shawn's upstairs sleep, I'll go get him..*chuckles and head out the kitchen*

Bey: Where is Julez?! *smiles and sits Blue on the counter*

Blue: *plays with Bey's hair* He fell asleep while we was watchin da movie..*wipes nose*

Bey: Ohhhh *smiles and kisses Blue* Mommy missed you so much!

Blue: I missed you too mommy..*smiles* You look pwetty!

Bey: Thanks Baby..*smiles* Daddy's in the car..

Blue: Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!

Bey: *giggles*

Mama Tina: *comes back in with baby Shawn* sssshhhh *whispers* He's still sleep...

Bey: *takes him from Mama Tina and kisses his cheek* *whispers* where's his bag?

Mama Tina: *whispers* In the living room..*picks up Blue off the counter and walks her to the door*

Bey: *follows her mother* *whispers* I love you Mom..thanks *kisses Mama Tina's cheek*

Mama Tina: I love you too..*gives the baby's bag to Blue*

Bey, Blue and baby Shawn made their way out to the car where a very drunk Jay-Z rested his head...Bey proceeded to put the kids in the car as quietly as possible without waking Jay..She didn't want him to wake up and wake up Shawn Jr...As soon as the car started up, Jay woke up..

Jay: DID YOU GO GET THE KIDS YET?

Bey: Ssshhh!!

Jay: WHY YOU SSSH'n ME?! *confused look*

Shawn Jr.: *cries*

Bey: *sucks teeth* Jay!

Jay: *looks back* Heyyy Blueeesssy!!!!

Blue: Hey Daddy! *smiles* *giggles*

Bey: *shakes her head* Blue give your brother his pacifier..*chuckles to herself*

Jay: Did you have funnnn at ummm Mom-Mom's housee??!

Blue: Yesss!! *smiles* *giggles* Daddy you talking funnyyyy! *laughs*

Jay: I amm?? *makes a funny face*

Blue: *cracks up laughing*

Bey quickly drove home before Jay said anything stupid to Blue with his drunk ass....When they got there, she parked and they made their way in..Shawn stumbled but made his way in the house on his own..as soon as he got in, he made his way to the kitchen to find something to eat...Bey sat on the couch and rocked Shawn Jr. back to sleep before she even took her fancy dress off...After making sure he was sound asleep, she took him to his room and closed the door...When she came out, Jay was on the couch with his dress shoes propped up on the coffee table..Blue was next to him doing the same...

Bey: I know y'all both betta get them shoes off my 4,000 dollar table! *raises eyebrows*

Jay: *takes feet down* *chuckles*

Bey: Come on Blue. Time for bed...

Blue: Awwww Moooommm..*whines*

Jay: *mocks her* Mooooommmmm *whines*

Bey: *laughs at Jay*  Blue, it's 2am..Time for bed..let's go...

Jay: *looks at Blue* Looks like we lost...The mean mommy won..*chuckles*

Blue: *whines*

Jay: Daddy will let you stay up late tomorrow...

Blue: Promise?! *eyes light up*

Bey: Come on Blue! School shopping tomorrow!

Blue: *looks at Bey then back at Jay*

Jay: I promise..*chuckles*

Blue: *smiles* Okay! *runs to Bey*

Bey: *picks her up* Tell Daddy goodnight..

Blue: *wraps arms around Bey's neck and leans her face against Bey's face* Goodnight Daddy..

Jay: *chucks the deuces* *chuckles*

Bey took Blue into her room and made sure she was sleep before she left her...After closing the door behind her, she went back into the living room to see if Jay was still there...of course he wasn't he was in the kitchen...

Bey: I see you still haven't took your drunk ass to bed...*chuckles*

Jay: *turns around* I wasn't gone go to bed without you..*smirks*

Bey: really? *smirks* Why not? *opens cabinet and grabs chips and starts to walk out the kitchen*

(Bey)
Shit, I thought I was gonna leave..Well, until Jay grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him..he took the chips out of my hand and sat them on the counter..Jay is drunk, but that doesn't stop me from understanding exactly what he meant when he did that...He knows exactly what he's doing..Shit, I love the feeling when he kisses my neck like this...drunk and all, Jay never loses his touch...This tingly feeling that I feel running threw my spine as he runs his hands down my sides, I just can't deal...Of course I'm smirking as he unzips my dress...Jay gripped me up and put me on the counter as soon as my dress hit the floor...His drunk ass kisses are doing nothing but turning my ass on even more...Those kisses drove me to unzip his pants...yup yup..and the boxers went down with them...With every suck that Jay gives to the left side of my neck, I feel myself getting more and more ready for him...Shit I think he's ready for me too due to the fact that my panties are now on the floor...a soft breath escaped my lips as Jay entered me slowly...*moans*

(Jay)
Bey was just irresistible when she walked into that kitchen...I mean, I think what turned me on was that fact that she comes home to me after any event..niggas can lust for her all day in the blogs, media, concerts and streets, but at the end of the day, she's mine...I know she's enjoying these strokes, because she's already moaning my name....It's only right for me to talk dirty to her...Hell yeah I let "You love this dick?" and "Who's is it?" escape these lips...she got even more wet after those questions...As I pull her hair..She's feeding that shit to me...I'm not even putting in work...Shiddd I know if she bite my bottom lip one more time, Imma fuck her up...I rather her do that then wake the kids up with her loud ass moans...*spreads her legs wider* She likes this...hmm the moans are getting louder..."Ssshhh" I had to reassure her that we had two kids in the house that sleep lightly...Mrs. Carter is loving the D tonight...*picks her up off the counter*

(Bey)
Hmmm He wants to try shit, I got something for his ass..he betta believe I just started bouncing up and down on it...*wraps arms around his neck* *speeds up* He likes it, because if he didn't his eyes would be looking at me and not at the back of his head..*sucks his bottom lip* He hates me to be in power, so I'm not surprised that he just sat me back on the counter, spread my legs as wide as he could and drilled me like a power drill...shit..I'm bouta..*moans*

Bey and Jay came together in the kitchen and it didn't stop there...they made their way into the bedroom and continued their love session til the sun came up...

(The next day in the store w/ Solo, Bey, Blue and Julez)

Solo: Julez STOP! Don't touch that! *pick up shoe* Excuse me miss..can I see this is in a size 5 in kids?

Associate: Sure! *smiles and goes to get them*

Solo: Thanks! *smiles* Bey, you look tired as fuck...What were you up with Shawn Jr. last night?!

Bey: *giggles* no, I was up with his father...

Solo: Oop! Say no more..*giggles*

Associate: *comes back out* Here you go ma'am..*gives shoes to Solo*

Solo: *smiles* Thanks...Come on Julez, come try these on!..

*Julez runs over to her*

Solo: *puts shoes on him* I knew you were walking a little funny..

Bey: *giggles* Can I see these in a size 1 in kids?

Associate: Sure! *smiles and goes to the back*

Solo: Jay's drunk ass man...I swear...*giggles*

Bey: He's pretty clumsy when he's drunk, but not when it comes to that...*duck lips*

Solo: mmmmm *shakes her head* Take those off Julez we're getting these...*grabs purse*

Associate: *brings out the size 1* Here you go..*smiles at Beyonce*

Bey: Thanks..*takes the shoes from her* You like these Blue?!

Blue: noooo...*whines*

Bey: Come on baby, try these on for mommy please...

Blue: nooooo *whines and cries*

Bey's phone rang...

Bey: *puts Blue on her lap and answers* Hey Babe..

Jay: Hey, how y'all making out?

Bey: I know you hear her crying...*chuckles*

Jay: *laughs* Put her on the phone..

Bey: Your Daddy wants to talk to you..

Blue: *sniffs and takes the phone* Yes? *pokes out bottom lip*

Bey: *giggles at Blue's sad face*

Jay: Why are you crying?

Blue: Mommy is twying to mwake me twy on ugwy shoes! *pouts*

Jay: you don't want to try them on?

Blue: NO DADDYYY! Dem is ugwy! *whines*

Jay:*chuckles* If you try them on, Daddy will let you stay up all night..

Blue: But Daddyyyy *whines*

Jay: Okay, no problem..guess you'll just have to go to sleep when your mean mommy tells you to then...*sighs*

Blue: nooooo *whines*

Jay: Okay, then try on the shoes and Daddy will see you when you get home..okay?

Blue: *sniffs* Okay...

Jay: Give the phone back to mommy..

Blue: *gives Bey the phone*

Bey: Yeah...

Jay: What time will y'all be home?

Bey: Well it's like 3 now so probably around like 4..we already been to all the other stores...what's Shawn doing?

Jay: Minding his business chillin wit Daddy..*chuckles*

Bey: Bye Jay..

Jay: *chuckles* I love you..

Bey: I love you too..*hangs up*

Blue tried on the shoes and Bey was surprised...turns out Blue wanted to try on every shoe in the store that Bey picked out...

Solo: Damn, what the hell did Jay say to her? *giggles*

Bey: He probably promised her some shit..like always..Jay ain't got no power unless he promises something..*shrugs* They have like this father daughter thing that I just don't get...I hope I have it with Shawn, because..*shakes her head*

Bey and Blue left the store and went home to Jay and Shawn Jr...

Blue: *walks in* WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smiles and twirls in a cirlce*

Jay: *under his breath* If your brother was sleep, I would have whooped yo little ass..*chuckles*

Bey: *walks in behind her* *giggles*

Jay: *sits up from the couch* *smiles* Hey, my two favorite girls...*chuckles*

Bey: *drops bags* Mommy's babyyy *walks over and grabs Shawn Jr. and kisses him*

Jay: Damn...*shakes his head*

Bey: *giggles* I'm sorry..*bends down and tongues Jay down*

Jay: That's more like it...*spanks her playfully*

Bey: *giggles*

Blue: *runs over to the door and gets the bags* Daddy look what we got!!

Bey: *sits next to Jay and kicks off her heels* *plays with Shawn Jr.*

Blue: Mommy got these ugwy shoes *shows him* and theseeee ugwy shoes...*shows them*

Jay: *under his breath* Now wonder you were crying...*chuckles*

Bey: *giggles* you don't like them babe?

Jay: you ain't get her no sneaks?

Bey: Jay she has plenty of those...

Jay: *sucks his teeth*

Blue showed Jay the rest of her clothes and then took them all to her room...

Jay: *kisses Bey* Babe...

Bey: hmm? *kisses him back*

Jay: Somebody called here today 8 times from the same number...every time I answered, they hung up...

Bey: that's odd. what's the number? *puts Shawn in his bouncy chair*

Jay: *grabs house phone* This one right here...*shows her*

Bey: doesn't look familiar to me...next time I'll answer...

Jay: Mm..You in for the day?

Bey: I want to be..but I really wanna go check on Kelly..it's been a couple days..you think you can take care of the kids til I get back..I know the site of kids used to upset me after I lost my baby...I don't wanna bring them around her just yet..

Jay: Yeah, I can do that...*smiles* If you come here...

Bey: *giggles* *straddles him*

Jay: You sure you don't want to stay in for the day and just call Kelly? *smirks and grabs her waist*

Bey: *grinds a little* hmm Tempting...

Jay: *chuckles* *moves her hips for her to grind on him harder* Very tempting...

Bey: *kisses his neck* You know I should stay..*sucks his neck* But I can't..*jumps up* *laughs*

Jay: *looks down* Shit Bey..look what you did...

Bey: *giggles* learn how to control yourself Mr. Carter..*grabs purse* I'll be right back...*leaves*

Bey went to Kelly's and parked...She walked up to the door and knocked softly at first...she waited a few seconds and knocked again...

Kelly: Comingggg..*opens the door* Hey Bey.

Bey: Heyy..*smiles* You good?

Kelly: Mhmm..*let's Bey in and closes the door behind her*

Bey: *hugs Kelly*

Kelly: *breaks the hug and makes her way into the kitchen* Thanks for coming by..it's been really lonely without Chris..

Bey: anytime sis...

Kelly: *sits and takes a deep breath* you know, I know you aren't suppose to envy anyone..

Bey: *looks her in the eyes* mhm..

Kelly: But...I envy you so much..*cries* I don't want you to take it personal...I just hope you realize how blessed you are to have such a beautiful husband and two good great kids...

Bey: *tears up* I just hope you realize how blessed you are Kelly...you have plenty of people who love you and care about you..

Kelly: Do I? *cries* I have a mother that gave me up Beyonce...Gave me up...she didn't want em..and the cycle didn't stop there...

Bey: But then God blessed you with a mother that loves you...and that's all you need...

Kelly: Right...*wipes tears and continues to cry* I mean, what do I have to live for?

Bey: *tears runs down her face* Yourself...Kelly you have to live for you..

Just then, the phone rings..

Bey: *looks at the phone* You gone answer it?

Kelly: that phone has been ringing all week...I refuse..

Bey: Kelly you can't cut yourself off from the world...

Kelly: *wipes tears* Bey I'm just not ready to explain anything to anybody...

Bey: I understand...*answers the phone* Hello, this is Kelly Rowland.....Yes...

Kelly: BEY-

Bey: *holds hand up to Kelly's face* uh huh...*puts phone to her chest* *whispers* It's Luke James...*puts phone back up to her ear* Okay sure! Perfect..She'll be there, I mean..I'll be there..*giggles* k..Bye..*smiles and hangs up*

Kelly: *sniffs* Whatever it is...I'm not going...

Bey: Come onnnn Kellyyy Pleasseeeee....

TBC....

What do you guys think Luke James wants with Kelly? Who do you think that is calling Bey and Jay's home 8 times and hanging up?! COMMENT BELOW!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!!!





7 comments:

  1. It's probably Shane's midget stalker ass calling the house. Niggas can't take a hint these days. Shawn is so wrong for that "she does that with people she's not interested in" I hollered.
    Uncle Eddie NEVER disappoints. How you gon dry hump the bride at the reception in front of everybody? Jesus fix it.
    Melanie a trifling hoe too. Six months and Daryl will be single again.
    Luke James probably wants to work with Kelly. Lord knows she needs a career boost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHANE IS CALLING BEY !!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL IT !!!!
    Luke James want Kelly panties !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well talk about some much needed sex between those two, lol! I'm glad Shawn didn't do nothing too bad at the wedding. This Shane character....I don't know. I have a feeling he's gonna stir up more trust issues between Bey and Jay. They never really talked about it. Bey is too damn nice. First, it will be innocent little calls then they'll turn into that sneaking around to talk shit she did with Jared . Bey gotta get it together. How would she feel if Jay became too friendly with an ex she never heard of (not Aaliyah). Talking on the phone, doing lunch together. Even if Jay really didn't catch feelings, Bey wouldn't like it.

    Ty is still an asshole, lol! He ain't shit for doing that to that old lady. Then passing her mint! *dies*

    I think Angie feels empty. She is longing for someone new. A fresh start. I hope she gets it.

    What's been up with Solo and that Alan guy?

    I really hope Kelly pulls it together. I don't like seeing her like this. She get through it, I just hope it doesn't take too long. I hope Bey realizes what Kelly is saying to her, about having her beautiful family. She damn near lost them once. Next time she won't be so lucky. (This is in reference to the possible upcoming Shane situation)

    Great update!!! :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update it was really good update when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get it together. Kelly get it together. ❤ Love her! And I betchu that Shane is calling bey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ��What they said and more lol

    ReplyDelete