Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Confessions"

Bey: *gasps*

Solo: Oh Hell NO! We gotta tell her!

Ty: I tried calling her but she won't take my calls...

Solo: Mine either...

Bey: well let's go over there..

Ty: I'm down if you guys are...

Just then Bey's phone rung..It was Jay..

Ty: damn, does he always know when you are up to something? *laughs*

Bey: Shut up.. Hello?

Jay: aye Babe, I called Julius..

Bey: What did he say? *putting on Blue's Jacket*

Jay: Welp, He hung up in my face the first time around. theeen I called him again.. He wants to do dinner tonight with Kanye and I.

Bey: Do you want me to go?

Jay: *chuckles* No, I think I'll be okay beautiful. What are you up to?

Bey: *looks at Ty*

Ty: *whispers* you better not tell him!

Bey: *sighs* nothing sitting over at Solo's house..

Jay: mhmm. Iight I'll see you after the dinner then?

Bey: Yeah, I guess so..

Jay: you guess so?

Bey: *giggles* Bye Jay.

Jay: dang, I love you too..

Bey: *giggles* you know I love you husband.

Ty: Alriiiight! *rolls eyes*

Jay: Okay Babe. I gotta go..Tell Ty to get a life!

Bey: *giggles* Kay. *hangs up* Jay said get a life.

Ty: Ooo I hate that big lip bastard! *chuckles*

Solo: What did he want? *giggles*

Bey: He wanted to tell me about Julius..you guys ready?..*picks up Blue*

Solo: *putting her shoes on* I know you better be ready to have that baby if you don't stop picking that big girl up! *giggles*

Bey: *kisses Blue* She's still my baby..

Ty: *shakes his head*

Bey: Have you heard from Mama?

Solo: No, Not really..I called her this morning, but she seemed busy..

Ty: I talked to her last night about some material she had for me but it was a short conversation...*shrugs*

Bey: hmm that's not like her. I'll head over there after Kelly's house.

Solo: *puts Jacket on* I'm going with you..

Blue: *wraps arms around Bey's neck* Mommy where awe we going nooow?

Bey: Aunt Kelly's house. *smiles*

Blue: mmkay. Come onnn Julez We goin to Aunt Kwelly's house!

Julez: It's AUNT KELLY'S HOUSE Bluuee! *shakes his head* *under his breath* Babies..

Blue: That's wha I said shtupid boy! *sticks tongue out*

Bey: Both of you stop! That's not nice! *giggles*

Blue: He's being shtupid mommy!! *pouts*

Bey: Okay. *giggles*

Solo: Lord they remind me of Bey and I. *laughs* Julez go get your jacket! *smiles*

Julez ran upstairs to get his jacket...Just then there was a knock at the door...

Solo: Who is that?

Ty: I'll get it..*runs to the door and opens it* *sees who it is and slams the door in their face*

Solo: *confused face* Who was it? *giggles*

Ty: Nobody..*twirls into the living room* *smiles*

Solo: *giggles* What is up with you?

*the door opens* It was Daniel..

Daniel: Really Ty? *rolls eyes*

Ty: Really Daniel? *bats eyelashes* *smiles*

Daniel: Hey Solo, Where's Julez?

Solo: He's upstairs. Why are you here? *crosses arms*

Daniel: To pick him up..duh. *rolls eyes*

Ty: Well she don't want you here. *mocks him* duh. *rolls eyes*

Solo: Daniel I thought we had a schedule. You can't just keep coming to my house anytime you want to. You need to call ahead of time...

Daniel: Oh, What now cause you got a boyfriend I can't show up to get my son?

Solo: *rolls eyes* This has nothing to do with Alan Daniel. Don't make it about that...

Daniel: Yeah..Well it is about that..All I came to do was get my son..

Bey: Daniel..

Daniel: Hey Bey. How are you?

Bey: verryy Pregnant. *rubs belly* *smiles* But I'm good. *smiles*

Daniel: You know what you're having? *smiles*

Bey: A boy. *smiles*

Daniel: Aww man, He's gona look just like Jay!

Ty: *under his breath* I hope not..

Solo: oop.

Bey: *side eyes Ty* Don't start..

Daniel: Solo,  can I just take him?

Solo: No, you can't. We have plans today..*lying*

Ty: *duck lips* plans to do what Solo? *pops gum* Go to Kelly's house? She aint got no kids! *rolls eyes*

Solo: *whispers* Would you shut up? *side eyes him*

Ty: *blows bubble with his gum and pops it* Sorry. *chuckles*

Julez: *runs down the steps* Daddyyyyy!!!! *smiles*

Ty: Looks to meee like someeeebody missed their father! *rolls eyes*

Solo: *under her breath* Mind ya business.

Ty: *smiles*

Julez: Are you here to pick me up Dad? *eyes light up*

Daniel: Yeah, but your mother told me that you had plans so I'm gonna come get you another day..*rubs his son's head*

Solo: Alrigght Alriigght, Julez go get your stuff. *rolls eyes* You're going with your father.

Julez: YES! *runs upstairs*

Solo: *rolls eyes* *To Daniel* Lock the door on your way out! Don't show up at my house without calling again Daniel! I'm serious! *leaves*

Ty: Come on Blueberry..*takes Blue from Bey and follows Solo*

Bey: *smiles* See ya later Daniel..*follows Solo*

Daniel: iight Bey..

Daniel and Julez locked the door and made their way into the car after Julez came back downstairs..

(In the Car w/ Solo, Bey, Blue and Ty)

Ty: I don't know why you let him get to you like that Solo..

Solo: *driving* It just pisses me off. I don't like him showing up anytime he wants. I'll never get over him that way..

Bey: Are you telling me that you aren't over him?

Ty: mhmm that's what it sounds like..

Solo: I wish y'all would just drop this and let me be upset..

Ty: Now you know that's not like us. *giggles*

Bey: *laughs* You should already know we aren't gonna drop this. Solo if you still have feelings for that boy, you need to leave Alan alone... no need of stringing along too.

Ty: Why? you did Bey! *clears throat*

Bey: Shut up! *reaches to the back seat and playfully punches him*

Ty: *chuckles* I'm just telling the truth.

Solo: *pulls up and Kelly* One situation at a time..*takes a deep breath*

Everyone got out of the car and began walking up to the house..As they were walking in the gate, they saw Kelly and her friend Lala approaching the house as well..



Ty: There go Kelly right there..*points*

Bey: *still trying to get out the car* Where?

Kelly: *rolls eyes as she approaches them* What are y'all doing here?

Ty: Wow, Some greeting hoe..

Kelly: *rolls eyes and continues walking up to her house*

Bey: Solo help me out this damn car..

Solo: *helps Bey* Come on Biggums! *giggles*

Bey: *gets out* Thank You. *smiles* This belly is getting harder and harder to work with. *giggles*

Kelly: *unlocking the door to her home*

Bey: Kelly! We need to talk to you..

Lala: Oh nooow they wanna talk to you...

Ty: Bitch I don't think we asked to talk to you. Now did we? Stay in ya damn lane! *pops gum*

Lala: Ty, Please..*rolls eyes*

Ty: ooo. She betta be lucky I know Jesus..*taps foot*

Kelly: *rolls eyes and opens her door*

Bey: Really Kelly? you not gonna talk to us?

Lala: She talks to REAL friends. You know... Friends that are actually there for her..

Kelly: *goes in the house*

Bey: This bitch betta be lucky I'm pregnant..

Solo: I think Kelly can speak for herself..

Ty: Pleaaase let me hit this bitch..

Lala: Ty, save it. You ain't gone do shit. *rolls eyes*

Solo: Oh, So what are you captain save a hoe now Lala?

Ty: Pleaaaase let me hit this bitch...

Lala: No, I'm a REAL friend. Oh, that's right. You know nothing about that...*rolls eyes and goes in the house* *slams the door*

Ty: Oh let me at this bitch!..*runs up to the house*

Bey: *stops him* If I didn't have this baby in me, I'd be all for it..But not today Ty. *looks down at her belly*

Ty: I can't stand that bitch! Ooo! *shakes* She is one lucky bitch!

Solo: I'm in shock...

Bey: Me too...

Ty: I just wanna smack her! uggh!

Blue: Me too Uncwle Ty! *kicks air*

Bey: *giggles* Come on let's go..*picks Blue up*

(In Kelly's house)

*looking out the window watching them pull off*

Lala: *stands next to her* You gonna be okay?

Kelly: *tear roll down her face* Yeah..I think so..

Lala: *smiles* Don't worry about anything! You can't go through life with fake friends..Come on Kellz! You have a DATE to get ready for! *smiles*

Kelly: I know..It's just..Usually they're right...

Lala: Who? Bey and nem?

Kelly: Yeah..I just don't want them to be..

Lala: They won't be! Trust me! *smiles* *wipes her tears* You have a great guy. Chris is a good man. Now GET READY! *laughs*

Kelly: Okay okayy. *fake giggle*

Lala: Now I'm gonna go..Mello is back in town this weekend. Wifey duties call! *smiles and leaves*

(Later that Night at Dinner with Kanye, Jay and Julius)

Kanye and Jay made their way into the restaurant to wait for Julius...



Kanye: Jay man, What if he doesn't believe me?

Jay: He will. Don't sweat it.

Kanye: It's hard not to sweat it when I feel like I'm in the wrong. Man, She played the both of us..

Jay: And that's what you need to make him realize. He has to understand that you both were hurt.

Kanye: I know man. I know. But I'm just so hurt by all this..

Jay: Why you talking like a bitch? *sips*

Kanye: *takes a deep breath*

Jay: I'm serious. *chuckles and sips* You sound like a whole female right now..Man up..

Kanye: iight..

Kanye and Jay sipped on drinks until Julius showed up..

(Meanwhile with Bey and the crew)

Ty: *bangs on Angie's door*

Angie: Coming!

Ty: *bangs again*

Angie: I said I'm coming! *swings the door open* I knew it was you stupid! *rolls eyes*

Ty: *giggles* I knew you would be happy to see me. Where is Danielle?

Angie: She upstairs. Her Dad is coming to get her tonight. She's taking a nap.

Bey: *sits down* Does anybody wanna tell Angie what just happened?

Ty: welll, Ya friend Mrs. Lala Anthony was about to get a FULL COURT OF WHOOP DAT ASS TODAY! *pops gum*

Angie: Lala Anthony?

Solo: *shakes her head yes* mhmm girrl, Ty was two seconds off her.

Ty: TWO SECONDS? Bitch In My brain, I was on her already! But Bey's ass held me back!

Bey: It didn't need to  be in the news that you beat up Lala Anthony!

Ty: Oh Trust! It would'nt have made it to the news! You should have just let me hit her!

Angie: Well What happened??

Ty: IIII Ty Hunter found out some TEA on dear sweet brotha Chris! *pops gum* *shows Angie the pictures*

Angie: :O noooo. I knew it!

Solo: mhmm We all did!

Angie: Did you guys tell her?

Solo: She said no words to us except "What are y'all doing here"...then walked passed us and went in the house..

Ty: Oh But Mrs. Anthony sure had a whole lot of mouth...I almost punched her dead in the face but Bey stopped me..*rolls eyes*

Angie: Sounds like I missed a good day.

Ty: You sure did..

Angie: That's not like Lala to act like that..

Ty: Yeah, Well she did ACT LIKE THAT. And I almost was about to ACT UP!

Bey: I feel horrible. She really needs to know what's going on..*hold stomach*

Angie: Yeah, She does..Maybe I can call Lala...

Ty: yeah, Call dat tramp! Tell her to meet me on 5th ave. I-

Angie: NO Stupid! I mean to tell her what's going on..so she can tell Kelly...*picks Blue* Hey Sweetie* *kisses Blue*

Ty: And Give that bitch MY TEA SO SHE CAN LOOK LIKE A GOOD A FRIEND? I'll pass..*sits and crosses legs*

Angie: Ty, She needs to know..

Bey: Call her Angie..

Ty: *sighs* You bitches stay going against my wishes...

Solo: *shrugs*

(W/ Jay and Kanye)

Julius had just walked in...

Jay: Wassup Julius..

Julius: Sup..*sits*

Kanye: Sup Julius..

Julius: *head nods*

Kanye: Look man, I'll start. I want you to know that didn't know you were dating her. She played the both of us...

Jay: *sips* *whispers* You sound like a bitch..

Kanye: *side eyes Jay*

Julius: I didn't know either...

Kanye: She came on to me at a party a couple weeks back...I thought she was the one..But I guess not..Julius I want nothing to do with the bitch...

Julius: Me either man...I can't believe she played the both of us..I forgive you though..they only person I can be mad at is myself for thinking she was the one..

Kanye: I forgive you too yo..

Jay: awwww y'all should kiss and make up..two bitch niggas*goofy laugh*

Kanye: Fuck you! *laughs with him*

Julius: Jay ain't neva been shit..*laughs*

Jay: So, Julius, thanks to you, my wife is all stressed out thinking she won't have a bodyguard. Are you coming back to us man? *laughs*

Julius: I can start back as soon as possible.. *smiles*

Jay: Iight sounds good! *raises glass and sips*

(W/ Bey and the Crew)

Bey: *comes back downstairs from the bathroom* You told her?

Angie: Yeah, She said she will let her know...

Bey: I guess all we can do now is wait...

(Meanwhile with Kelly)

There were so many feelings rushing through Kelly's head tonight...She's lost 4 best friends, and she is feeling weird about the relationship she's in...Kelly was sitting in her living room when Chris arrived


Chris: *walks in* Hello Beautiful..*smiles*

Kelly: Baby, you look handsome. *smiles*

Chris: *pulls her close* *kisses her*




 Kelly: You smell good. *smiles* You ready to go?

Chris: Thanks Baby..I'm as ready as you are..*smirks* you need me to grab your coat?

 Kelly: *smiles* I got it..*walks over to get her jacket*







Kelly and Chris had a wonderful night out. A nice dinner, topped with a long romantic walk..Nothing could seperate the two of them..Kelly felt herself becoming more and more attactched with him..



( Kelly)
As I sit here and look into his eyes, I feel peace. I'm allowing myself to love him.
I think he is the only man that I will ever need in my life. He's so real, So handsome, He's everything that I need and Everything that I will ever want. I need Bey and them to be wrong on this one. I think He loves me honestly..

They made their way back to Kelly's house and chilled on the couch...

Kelly: *sips whine* I had a great night tonight Babe..

Chris: *kisses her* I'm glad you did..

Just then..Kelly's phone rang..It was Lala...

Kelly: *smiles* *looks at her phone*

Chris: You don't need to answer that now do you? *smirks and kisses her neck*

Kelly: *eyes roll to the back of her head* No.. *light moan* I don't..

Chris: *grabs her phone and puts it on the table* *stands up* Come on..

Kelly knew exactly what that meant. She and Chris made their way up the steps and into her bedroom. Clothes came off and feelings too. Kelly forgot about her worries and allowed herself to love Chris fully. She knew that this was what she wanted...Chris made love to her like it was his last time..The next morning, they woke up with smiling faces...


Chris: God I love that smile *smiles*


Kelly: *smiles* Stop Babe..

Chris: Stop what? *smirks* *gets on top of her and kisses her neck*

Kelly: *giggles* Babe Stooop..*laughs*  

Chris: *kisses her* You want me to stop?

Kelly: *smirks* mhmm

Chris: *kisses her one last time* Okay..

Kelly: Chris..

Chris: hmm?

Kelly: Can I ask you something?

Chris: Yeah..

Kelly: Why are we in such a hurry?

Chris: What?

Kelly: I mean, Why are we in such a hurry to get married? *sits up* I know you love me, but is there a reason? Cause I need one.

Chris: *gets out the bed* You telling me you don't wanna marry me?

Kelly: I'm telling you that you are moving a little too fast for me.. But I do care about you..

Chris stood near the window and said nothing to Kelly..She almost felt bad for telling him what she feels..

Chris: So now you wanna tell me I'm moving to fast AFTER we had sex? Why didn't you say it sooner?


Kelly: Chris, It's not like that. I just don't want us jumping into a committed relationship without building a foundation first. *get up and stands behind him* I didn't mean to make you upset. I just wanted to tell you before we got in to deep...  You get me right babe?

Chris: *turns around* Yeah, I get you..*kisses her* I'm sorry for moving too fast. It's just that in my last relationship. We moved so slowed that I lost her to someone who was moving fast. I don't wanna loose you Kelly..You're my everything..Promise me that If I go slow, you won't leave me.

Kelly: I promise. *smiles* *kisses him* I'm going to make breakfast! *smiles*

Chris: *smiles* ahhh I almost forgot that I got the Destiny's Child member that can cook..*smiles*

Kelly: *giggles* Shut up! Bey tries. *laughs* *leaves*

Chris: I'll be down in a minute! *smirks*

(Chris)
I have to think of the right time to tell her. She deserves to know that I am in the middle of a break up. I love Kelly. It's just hard to let go of Eva. Eva has my son and She loves me, but I no longer love her. we have been through so much together but Kelly genuinely has my heart. How do you let someone know that you are in love with them, but you're stuck in a relationship with someone else? If I don't tell her soon, someone else will..and it's gonna look like a I'm trying to play her...

(Meanwhile Downstairs w/ Kelly)

Kelly went into the living room first to grab her phone before she started breakfast..She looked at it and had two text messages, 8 missed calls and three voice mails..She looked at the text messages first..

One was from Lala:

Hey Girl. ;) Call me! ASAP

The other one was from her mananger:

Kelly Darling, Call me when you can. I have some GREAT News for you! :) xoxo

Then Kelly decided to listen to her voicemail..The first one stopped her dead in her tracks...It was Ty.

Ty: Hey Tramp! I know you mad at us and all, but you would have been a little bit more mad if I would have went upside Little Mrs. full court's head. You betta thank the God above that Bey's pregnant ass stopped me! *pops gum* Anywaaaay We at the hospital with Bey. The doctor say she gone give birth soon! If you ain't too mad you need to getcho ass down here! Bye!

*BEEP*

Kelly hung up the phone and made her way into the kitchen...


TBC.....


PLEASE COMMENT GUYS! :) Do you guys think Kelly is gonna make her way to the hospital? Let me know!! Comment Comment Comment!






7 comments:

  1. Ty stay trying to fight somebody. Lol. This time I kinda wanted him to mush LaLa. She urked me with her 'fake friends' comment. When she us the one clueless about Chris.

    Jay ain't shit. Lol. Let them dudes be hurt for a minute. Glad they talked.

    If Chris really loves Kelly, like he said, then he needs to be totally honest.

    And Kelly's ass need to be headed to her damn room to put on some clothes to go to the hospital, not the damn kitchen. This is going to really fracture their friendship. Smh.

    Great update, sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope she not going ! She's a heffa !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Kelly better make her way to the damn hospital... and how is Chris so in love and want to marry Kelly but can't tell her he got a son by somebody else and still in the process of breaking up with the baby mama. I Can't Deal.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Ty is my nigga him and that damn gum he always poppin it lol but LaLa should of got ha ass beat talking bout then fake friend comment I was like bitch you a fake friend bey and the crew was there first but I was laughing my ass off when jay was saying kanye sounded like a bitch also I think Kelly is gonna act like she don't wanna go to the hospital but I think she is gonna feel bad it something and go

    Great post I loved oh yeahh I like when Ty left the voice mail and started off with hey tramp lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly better get her en to that damn hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly need to get her life!! She better act like she know who her true friends are! They should just sent her the pics to her phone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ty is too much. i wonder if they gone tell kelly if she goes to the hospital

    ReplyDelete