Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Torn Friendships?"

Hey Hive! I'm sorry it took so long for me to update! Between the Superbowl, this tour and it's freaking tickets and the documentary, I have been distracted! lol But I made this one extra long for you guys to enjoy!  Anyway, on with the story..

Jay: Hello?

Bey: Babe, I know you're mad at me..but I need you to get here quick..

Jay: What is it? what's wrong? Where you at?

Bey: I'm at Angie's house..To make a long story short, Julius followed Jennifer for whatever reason and she ended up at Kanye's house..

Jay: WHAT?

Bey: Babe, they're dating the same girl! you need to get here quick! They're FIGHTING! Julius Stop! Let him go! I don't want Angie's neighbors to call the police..STOP JULIUS! STOP! *glass breaking* Hello? *noise* Hello?

Jay: Hello? Babe, I'm on my way! *gets up* *yelling* You need to get away from them before they hit you! you're pregnant Beyonce! *hears a bunch of commotion and the phone hangs up on him* Shit.

Darryl: *concerned* Is everything okay?

Jay: She's not your concern anymore..Just do us a favor and  leave us alone...you wanna date my sister that's fine but leave US alone. *throws money on the bar for his drinks* Thanks for the talk..*walks away trying to call Bey back*

When Jay got into the car, Bey finally answered the phone.

Bey: *out of breath* Hello?

Jay: *starting the car* you good? I'm on my way?

Bey: *catches breath* The cops are here now.

Jay: shit. *speeds*

Bey: Is that you coming around the corner?

Jay: yeah. here I come. *hangs up*

Jay pulled up out the house and got out the car.

Jay: *sees Julius and Kanye in the back of the two cop cars* *stretches his arms out to his sides* What's going on? *chuckles*

Bey: *walks up to him shaking her head* Babe, I'll explain it all to you later. I got it. Go on in the house. *can't help but smile because Jay is*

Jay: iight.

Jay makes his way into Angie's house...

Ty: *sings* Jigggaaaaaa

Solo: *shouts* What's his mutha fuckin name?

Ty: *giggles* Jiggaaaaaa

Solo: And who he ro-

Jay: Stop! *chuckles* *looks around* what the hell is going on?

Ty: *in his proper voice* Wellll, Mr. Yeezy came in here to introduce Jennifer to us.

Angie: And SOLOOO *side eyes her* was like " We already MET HER!" *laughs*

Solo: *shrugs* Well, We did!

Ty: *shakes his head* Theeenn next thing I know, Julius ran up in here talkin bout some "Go fuck you mutha!!" It was all she wrote after that. *laughs*

Jay: *chuckles and shakes his head*

Angie: ya boys broke up all my shit tho bruh! I had to send the kids upstairs. *giggles*

Jay: Damn, I see...I'm sure Ye will pay for it..*looks around*

Bey: *comes in the house* I can't believe all this!

Jay: *confused face*Where is Kanye and Julius?

Bey: The cops said there is nothing I can do. They both assaulted police officers. *shrugs and rubs belly*

Angie:  Oh gosh. Are you serious?

Ty: My question is where the fuck did Jennifer go?

Bey: I don't know, but I would sure like to find out.

Jay: YOU want to go in there and sit down *grabs her and pulls her close* before you have that baby early. *kisses her*

Bey: *giggles and breaks free from him*

Kelly: he told you. *rolls eyes and laughs*

Bey: *pushes her playfully* SHUT UP! *giggles*

Kelly: *shrugs* *laughs* I say we go find her Ty! *smiles*

Ty: I say we do to! *grabs Keys* *laughs*

Jay: None of you dumb asses are going anywhere! *laughs* I'm gona go down to the station.

Ty: ooo! WAIT! CAN I COME? That's my favorite PLACE! *smiles and bats eyelashes*

Kelly: what? *laughs*

Angie: *giggles* this boy..*shakes her head*

Jay: O_O I'm not even gonna ask.

Ty: Is that a yes? *pops gum*

 Jay: yeah, whatever man, come on! *opens the door and shake his head*

Bey: I'll meet you at the house. I'm gonna help Angie clean up.

Angie: you don't have to do that. Kelly can help me. *smiles*

Kelly: uh. No Kelly can't! *laughs*

Solo: I'll help you Ang! *side eyes Kelly* And Kelly will  tooo! *smiles*

Ty and Jay made their way out the door...

Kelly: *picking up glass and putting it in the trash can* Let me ask y'all something.

Bey: *sweeping up the glass* What?

Solo: *looks at Kelly*

Angie: *looks at Kelly*

Kelly: *takes a deep breath* How would y'all feel if I told you guys I was getting  married?

Solo: *mouth drops open*

Bey: *drops broom* I would say "TO WHO?"

Kelly: *digs in her purse and pulls out a ring*

Angie: *gasps*

Bey: *confused face*

Kelly: *smiles* he purposed...

Solo: I need a drink..

Bey: umm Kelly don't you think this is a bit too fast?

Solo: My question exactly..

Kelly: Noo. I love him.

Angie: Kelly..you just met him..have you thought about this?

Bey: you barely know him.

Kelly: you guys don't trust my judgement?

Bey: How do I say this...

Solo: HELL NO WE DON'T TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT!

Angie: Shall we go down the list?

Solo: Nelly, J-

Bey: Don't it's too long...

Kelly: ok, *puts ring back in her purse* I see nobody is happy for me...

Solo: It's not even like that Kells.

Kelly: mhm *grabs her bag and leaves*

Bey: Kelly we didn't mean to-

*Door Slams*

Solo: I don't know you guys..Something ain't right about dear sweet brother Christopher....

Angie: yeah, I mean I understand he likes her, but why is he moving so fast?

Bey: *sweeps the floor* All I know is the shit seems fishy. I wanna get to bottom of it, but it's not my business..*shrugs*

Solo: I feel bad now...

Bey: Me too. But it just seems too fast...

Kelly made her way out to her car..Her feelings rose to her head and she began to cry..






Kelly Rowland Crying


 (Kelly)
 I don't get them. Nobody is ever happy for something that I'm doing. When Solange was having her situation with Daniel and Aalan and her own sister didn't support her, who was there? ME! And when Angie had her situation with Kanye who was there? ME! And when Bey found out Jay was in the strip club, who was there? ME! Why can't anyone be here for Kelly? I'm done with them for now.. *gets in her car*


(Meanwhile w/ Jay & Ty)



 Ty stood out front of the Police station and waited for Jay who was parking the car..

(Ty)
I wish this nigga would hurry the hell up. It's a lil cold out here. *car rides by* oo he cute. *pops gum* *smirks* where the hell is Jay's ass? *looks around* Ty finally sees Jay walking up the block towards him..









Ty: Why you gotta walk so slow? *pops gum*

Jay: Why did I bring you? *serious face* *chuckles and keeps walking pass him*

Ty: *pops gum* I'm not even gone comment. *follows Jay*

Ty and Jay made their way into the police station..

Jay: Now, Ty you need to behave because-

Ty: *pushes pass Jay* SCUSE ME! We is here to find out some information about two stupid asses that was fight ova a-

Jay: *pushes Ty out the way* Get over der stupid! *points to the chair*

Ty: *suck teeth and sits down*

Jay: Sorry..I'm here about two men that were brought here not to long ago by the names of Kanye and Julius...

Officer: Alright..*types information in* could you give me their date of births?

Jay: yes. *gives him the dates*

Officer: Okay..*types* hold on one second*

Ty: uggh where are all the cuties at that were here last time?

Jay: Do you ever chill? *chuckles*

Ty: *chuckles* yeah..when I'm sleep. *smiles* wait..scratch that..no.

Jay: *shakes his head*

Officer: *comes back* We can't release any information just yet. you will have to come back in the morning..I'm sorry sir.

Jay: man, so they have to stay in here over night?

Officer: Yes sir, I'm sorry. They have no bail quota's posted just yet..

Jay: iight..come on Ty..

Ty: Wait..where we goin? *upset*

Jay: YOU'RE going home! I'm going home!

Ty: So soon? I was just starting to have fun! *pouts*

Jay: nigga bring ya ass..*walks out the door*

Ty: See you Mr. Officer Sir! *smirks and waves* *follows Jay out* Why you gotta walk so fast? *laughs*

Jay: *chuckles* you are a pain in the ass! I don't know how they deal with you..*shakes his head*

Ty: *catches up with Jay* They don't. *pops gum and laughs*

*A Few Days Later*

(At Angie's house)

Angie was sitting in her living room with Danielle watching tv...when she got a phone call from Kanye..

(Phone Convo)

Angie: What up Jail Bird? *chuckles*

Kanye: You funny? we got jokes? *chuckles*

Angie: I'm glad you're out. What's up?

Kanye: I wanna see Danielle if you don't mind..*chuckles* *walking into Jay's office*

Angie: I don't. What time you coming?

Kanye: gimme two hours.

Angie: Alright.

Kanye: iight. *hangs up*

(W/ Kanye)

It was the first time Kanye has seen Jay since he has been released from prison. He has a bit of explaining to do..Kanye made his way into the office building..




Kanye: *to Jay's secretary* Aye Christina..Jay in?

 

Christina: *puts the phone to her chest* Hey Kanye, Yeah, He's in. Should I tell him you're coming? *smiles*

Kanye: nah..Imma just head in..*makes his way to Jay's office*

Christina: Okay, have a good day! *smiles and puts phone back up to her ear*

Kanye: You too! *walks into Jay's office* How you doing Mr. Carter! *goofy as smiles*

Jay: *chuckles* ayee Wassup man! *stands up* When did you get out?

Kanye: yesterday morning..they drawled on me. I don't ever wanna go back there yo..

Jay: I bet. *sits down in his chair*

(Outside of Jay's office)





Bey and Blue made their way into Jay's office. Bey has had a pretty rough morning..

Blue: Mommy?

Bey: Yes baby?

Blue: Why awe we Hwere?

Bey: I have to talk to your Dad..

Blue: Well, Can you mwake dish quick? Spongebob is gona come on and I'm gwona miss it! *whines*

Bey: Mommy promises that she will get you home in time for Spongebob..*laughs*

(Meanwhile in the office with Jay and Kanye)

Kanye: listen man, I gotta tell you, I did not know that was Julius' girl.

Jay: Chill man, calm down. I'm not cha father. You don't have to explain it to me..That's between you and Julius..

*Just then, Jay's door opened. It was Bey and Blue*

Kanye: *turns around* Hey Bey..*smiles*

Bey: Hey Ye..*smiles*

Blue: Dadddyyyy *runs to Jay and jumps in his lap*

Jay: ayyee What you doing here? *laughs*

Blue: Mommy needs to talk to you..*smiles*

Jay: Everything alright babe?

Bey: not quite..Julius quit this morning..*rolls eyes* what am I gonna do without a bodyguard Jay? I can't bring this baby in the world without a bodyguard.

Kanye: I'm really sorry Bey..

Bey: *rolls eyes at Ye* It's okay..

Jay: Babe, calm down..I'll give him a call..no worries..*stands up* you don't need to be stressing about anything..*walks to her* okay?

Bey: *looks him in the eyes* Okay. *kisses him*

Just then the door opens...It was Rita...

Rita: Beyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! *smiles*




 Bey: Ritaaaa! *smiles and hugs her*

Rita: Hey Blueee! *smiles*

Blue: Hi Miss Ladyy! *smiles and grabs her daddy's hand*

Rita: What are you doing here? *smiles and kneels*

Blue: Mommy needed tooo twalk to my Daddy..*smiles* She's gona gwet me home bwefore Spongebob cwomes on! *smiles*

Rita: Awww I'm sure she will! *smiles and pinches her cheeks*

Blue: Oh, And Juwius quit this mworing, but Ion cware..*shrugs* he was stupid..

Jay: *chuckles* Ignore her... Ain't you suppose to be in the studio? *chuckles*

Rita: Yeah bro chill, I left my writing pad here! *laughs*

Jay: Get outta here! You late! *chuckles*

Kanye: Hey Ri-

 Rita: I'm out! *giggles* Bye Bey! *smiles and leaves*

Kanye: Let me guess..she not speaking to me?

Jay: *shrugs* Ion know..

Kanye: *shakes his head* I'll see you tomorrow man..

Jay: iight..

Bey: see you Ye..

Kanye: iight. *leaves*

Bey: *to Jay* Sooo, Kelly isn't speaking to me..

Jay: What? why?

Bey: Babe, Chris purposed to her..

Jay: And let me guess..you have a problem with it? *picks Blue up*

Bey: Should I not?

Jay: All I'm saying is sometimes you just gotta mind your business babe..

Bey: Jay, Me and Kelly have been sisters since diapers..I think that I should have a say..

Jay: Did she have a say when you started dating me?

Bey: *silence*

Jay: exactly. leave it alone Bey.

Bey: *sighs* I guess..

Jay: *kisses Blue*

Blue: *giggles*

Jay: What y'all about to do?

Bey: I was gonna stop pass Solo's..What time are you leaving here?

Jay: You know I never know..But I'm sure I won't be late...*chuckles*

Bey and Jay finished up there conversation and Bey made her way to Solo's house..

(Outside of Solo's house)

Blue: Mommy why awe we here?

Bey: Are you gona ask that question every time we go to a new place? *giggles*

Blue: moooom *whines*

Bey:Were here to visit Aunt Solo..Don't you wanna see Julez?..*giggles*

Blue: Nooooo...mommy???

Bey: hmm? *smiles*

Blue: *whines*

Bey: *shakes her head*

Solo opened the door..

Bey: Hey! *smiles*

Solo: aye Mrs. Carter! *smiles* Blueberry!!

Blue: Hi Aunt Showo! *smiles* where's Julez?

Solo: He's in the living room..*smiles*

Bey: *let's Blue down* Just a second ago, she didn't even wanna be here..

Blue: *runs in the living room*

Solo: *shakes her head* you know how they do..*walks in the kitchen* So what's going on Sista? 

Bey: *follows her* tired..but I'm good. *sits quietly*

Solo: *grabs a glass* you thirsty?

Bey: nah..*shakes head no*

Solo: *pours herself a glass of juice* *smiles* What's wrong?

Bey: Why do you think something is wrong?

Solo: Bey, you are my sister..

Bey: *sighs* Me and Kelly have argued many times..but I hate it when She's mad at me..

Solo: have you tried calling her? *sits down and sips juice*



Bey: Since last night. I've called her 8 times. She hasn't responded.

Solo: Do you want me to try calling her?

Bey: That would be nice..

Solo: *grabs phone* *calls Kelly* * no answer* Nope. Nothing...

Just then there was a knock at the door...

Bey: I'll get it. *gets up and goes to the door*

*person bangs on the door*

Bey: *swings the door open quickly* YOU don't even have to bang on the door like that! *laughs*

Ty: & YOU don't have to be here! *smirks* Now move..*pushes pass her* Shoot. Y'all hoes should have opened the door when I knocked the first time! *chuckles* Where the other hoe at?

Bey: In the kitchen stupid! *laughs*

Ty: *walks toward the kitchen* Don't call me names, I'm sensitive. *giggles*

Bey: *shakes her head and follows him*

Solo: OH GOD! IS THAT TY? *rolls eyes and laughs*

Ty: *walks in the kitchen* Oh bitch don't act like you aren't happy to see me! *smiles*

Bey: *walks in behind him*

Ty: I got some Tea for you bitches...*laughs*

Solo: Spill it..*sips*

Ty: Sooo, you know Mr. Chris that Kelly has been dating has a fiance already riiight? *rolls eyes and Pops gum*

Solo: yeah..Kelly..

Ty: NOPE! Try Again..

Bey: What?

Solo: Ty, Stop playing..

Ty: I'm NOT! I got pictures..*pulls out iphone and shows them*




Bey: aww shit.

Solo: :O

Ty: uh uh, that's not all..*pops gum* look..




Bey: *gasps*

Solo: Oh Hell NO! We gotta tell her!

Ty: I tried calling her but she won't take my calls...

Solo: Mine either...

Bey: well let's go over there..

Ty: I'm down if you guys are...

Just then Bey's phone rung..It was Jay..

Ty: damn, does he always know when you are up to something? *laughs*

Bey: Shut up.. Hello?

Jay: aye Babe, I called Julius..

TBC.........

PLEASE. LEAVE. A. COMMENT. Let me know what you guys think! Feedback is always in order! You guys keep me going! Thanks for Reading!

-Nish

6 comments:

  1. Lmaoooooo TYYYYY is a straight up fool I live for him in this blog hahahaha GREAT POST and ut un Chris is double dipping where they do that at hmph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I agree on them minding their business...if they have no proof he is foul....but in this situation they need to tell Kelly. I hope she listens or maybe she should find out herself. Well, however it happens she needs to know.

    And RITAAAAAAA! I love Re-Ah Ora. Lol!

    TY is a fool....as usual!

    Julius gotta know that Ye had no idea and be pusses with Jennifer, because she played both them. Julius is too big to be so damn soft. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay 1.. Jennifer was NOT worth it.

    2. Chris aint shit

    3. I loveeeee Ty lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ty lol! I feel like Kelly ain't gon believe nothing they have to say.

    ReplyDelete