Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Secrets Revealed


(The Next Day)

Jay made his way to his mother's house to pick up Blue..He walked in the door...

Jay: Mama!

Blue: *runs downstairs* Daddddyyyyyy!!!!!

Jay: *picks her up* ayyeeee baby girl! *picks her up* Where's Grandma? *chuckles*

Blue: In dwa kwitchen!

Jay: *walks in the kitchen* wassup Mom..*looks up*

Jay seen, Mama Gloria, Annie and someone he did not wanna see...

Jay: Mom, what the fuck is he doing here?

Miss Gloria: Shawn, Calm down..

Jay: Nigga what are you doing here?

Gloria: Jay, I said calm down.

Annie: He was just stopping pass Jay..chill..

Jay: *mean mug* Nigga did you forget about the ass whoopin I gave you?

Blue: Yeah! Did you fwoget- *Mama Gloria covers her mouth*

Annie: Jay lay off..

Darryl: Man, I'm not here for that. I'm here to see Ms. Gloria and Annie.

Jay: Yeah, And I'm almost positive that you were just leaving.

Darryl: *rolls eyes* *mean mugs* actually I wasn't.

Annie: *rolls eyes at Jay* Come on Darryl..*grabs his hand and leaves out of the kitchen*

Darryl: *under his breath* dumb ass nigga.

Jay: Nigga you should be glad you're alive. 

Ms. Gloria: Shawn Stop it. 

Jay: Nah Mom, what is he doing here anyway?

Ms. Gloria: Jay your sister loves him...

Jay: *ignores her* *sits down with Blue and kisses her* Did you have fun with grandma? 

Blue: Yesh! *smiles*

Jay: Good, you miss mommy?

Ms. Gloria: *takes a deep breath*

Blue: Mommy home Daddy? *eyes light up*

Jay: ummm, I'm not sure *plays in Blue's hair* she should be.

Blue: *plays with Jay's face* Kay.

Ms. Gloria: Shawn, at least give him a chance...

Jay: Imma go upstairs and get her stuff. *sits Blue on the counter*

Jay made his way upstairs and into the guest room and got all of his and Blue's stuff together. As Jay was leaving out of the room to head down  the steps, he overheard Annie and Darryl talking in Annie's old room..

Darryl: And you think I'm suppose to be okay with this?

Annie: Would you keep it down? Darryl I'm sorry. I just can't see myself having another baby.

Darryl: Why? Because I'm the father? You expect me to be okay with the fact that you killed my child?

Darryl: Why? Because I'm the father?

Annie: You know that's not why Darryl.

Darryl: You, whatever. I'm gone.

Darryl started making his way out of the room. Jay ran back into the guest room until he got back downstairs. Jay made his way out of the room and  downstairs with his mother.

Jay: Alright Man, I'm gone *kisses her* Say bye to grandma Blue.

Blue: Bye Gwandma Gworia! *smiles* *waves*

Ms. Gloria: Bye Babe *kisses her*

Jay got Blue situated in the car and made his way back home.

(Jay)
Man I can't believe her yo. She got pregnant by this dude? I'm so angry right now. I can't even call her because I wasn't suppose to be listening.

(Meanwhile At Solo's house)

Ty: *goes in the kitchen and grabs a pan and spoon* *bangs on it* WAKE Y'ALL ASSES UP! *bang bang bang*

Bey: *wakes up* *walks over to him and snatches the pan* WOULD YOU STOP IT STUPID? *hits him with the pan playfully*

Ty: *laughs* Ouch Bey!

Solo: I can't believe you just did that. ugggh

Ty: I can't believe your breath smells like that! *holds nose*

Angie: *giggles*

Solo: *side eyes Ty* Who's cooking breakfast?

Ty: YOU! STANK BREATH! *laughs*

Solo: TUH! Like Hell I am!

Bey: I need to get up and go home. *rubs belly*

Angie: I second that. I miss my daughter.

Bey: I feel you cuz. *giggles*

Ty: Listen to y'all sounding all old and shit. *laughs*

Bey: Shut Up!

Solo: That girl Jennifer turned out to be cool as fuck.

Ty: Yeah, she was cute. I don't know how Julius bagged that *laughs*

Angie: Me too! I wonder what their first words were! *giggles*

Ty: Knowing Julius, he  was probably yelling *mocks Julius* GET OUT OF DEE WAY! *laughs*

Bey: That definitely sounds accurate! *giggles* I gotta go you guys *stands up*

(Meanwhile At Bey & Jay house)

Jay walked in with a sleeping Blue. Julius came from out of the kitchen and he didn't seem happy.

Jay: you good man?

Julius: No. *brushes pass him*

Jay: What's up?

Julius: I'm good man, I'll be fine..*leaves*

Bey: *comes in the door and Julius brushes pass her* oop. Hey Julius.

Julius: *takes a deep breath* Sorry Bey..Hey. *keeps walking*

Bey: *confused face* What's going on?

Jay: A lot. *shakes his head*

Bey: *walks over to him* You wanna talk about it?

Jay: Not really..how was Solo's house?

Bey: Fun Everyone was drunk except me and Angie *laughs*

Jay: Hmm *kisses him*

Bey: Well, I missed you too babe...*smiles*

Jay: *chuckles* How did you know that's what that kiss meant?

Bey: *smiles* Anyway soooo Me and Kelly were wondering about something.

Jay: What?

Bey: Me, You, Kelly, Chris her new boyfriend and Julius and Jennifer should go out to eat *smiles*

Jay:  I down with that. *licks lips*

Bey: Good *kisses him* I'll call Kelly later. *giggles*

Jay: I have rehearsal for that show I was telling you about tomorrow at 4 so make sure you don't plan over that.

Bey: Mkay.

Bey and Jay chilled on the couch until Blue woke up. They ended up going out for dinner. Jay didn't bother telling about Darryl. He didn't feel it was worth telling.

(2 days later)

Bey and Solo were at Mama Tina's house..

Solo: Sooo I'm not invited to this dinner date?

Bey: Of course. I didn't know wanted to go.

Solo: Me and Alan are coming. thanks for the invite.

Bey: *pinches Solo's cheeks* Awww someone jealous.

Mama Tina: *comes from out of the kitchen* you girls getting ready to go soon? *starts putting stuff in her purse*

Solo: *giggles* you kickin us out?

Bey: Sounds like it! *giggles* Where you going Mama?

Mama Tina: What was that you called me?

Bey: umm Mama?

Mama Tina: Exactly mind your business! *laughs*

Bey: oop, thats my que. *gets up* Solo I'll see you tomorrow?

Solo: 8pm

Bey: Alright *leaves*

Beyonce made her way home and into the house when she got in, Blue was on the couch yelling at spongebob.

Blue: No Swongepop! You cwan't dooo that! You dwumby!!!

Bey: *takes her heels off* Hello Blue *giggles*

Blue: Hi mommy! *eyes light up*

Bey: Wheres your father? *giggles*

Blue: upstwairs! *sips her sippy cup*

Jay: *comes down the steps* Hey Beautiful.

Bey: *giggles* Hey You *smiles*

Jay: *kisses her*

Bey: What were you doing? *giggles*

Jay: I had an important phone call about the show that I needed to take.

Bey: *giggles*

Jay: So I was thinking...

Bey: What is it?

Jay: I was thinking we push the dinner with everyone to Saturday after the show..is that cool?

Bey: that's cool. *smiles* I'll text Kelly and Solo.. *rubs belly*

Jay: *pulls her shirt up and kisses her belly* How's my boy?

Bey: *giggles* He's good babe..*rubs his head*

(Saturday Before the show)

Bey: Pose for the camera babe!

Jay: *poses*

Bey: *takes his picture*

Ty: Wait a minute! We taking pictures? *runs over*

Bey: *giggles*

Ty: *poses*

Jay: *poses*



Bey: *takes their picture* Perfect *laughs*

Bey was taking pictures of everyone....Kelly and Chris were there...




Blue: You wook nice daddy! *giggles*

Jay: *picks her up and kisses her* thanks baby girl! *smiles and kisses her*

Bey: *grabs her* babe, your mother is out there, she says your sisters are on their way.

Jay: Okay. *kisses her* *To Blue* Go to Mommy..

Blue: *whines* nooo..

Bey: come on baby..daddy has to do a show..*pouts* you don't wanna come with mommy?

Ty: Come on Blueberry! *giggles and reaches for her*

Blue: *goes to Ty*

Ty: Have a good show Jay! *walks out*

Bey: Have a good show babe..*kisses him*

Jay: mmm *kisses her again*

Bey: *giggles*

Jay: *chuckles* I love you..

Bey: I love you too. Make me proud baby..*leaves out*

Jay got ready for his show and made his way out to the stage. He rocked it. everybody had soooo much fun! Alicia Keys and Nas did a guest performance! Bey was stanning!!!










After the show, Bey and Jay got themselves ready to meet up at A restaurant called Lucy's with Kelly and Chris, Julius and Jennifer, and Solo and Alan, but Jay had to say goodbye to his family first. He made his way to the back room where everyone was..

Jay: *walks in*

Everybody: "aaaaahhhhhh" "Brooo that show was dope" "good job JAY!"

Jay: *chuckles* thanks everybody! *hugs his mom* Hey Ma.

Ms. Gloria: Hey boy! Good job out there! *kisses his cheek*

*Annie and Mickey walk up to him*

Jay: *hugs Mickey* Aye Beautiful. where were you the other day when I came to mommy's?

Mickey: I'm sorry I have a job. *laughs* You did a wonderful job! *smiles*

Annie: Jaaaay! you did good!

Jay: *gives her a shady look* Thanks..

Jay made his rounds and made sure he thanked everyone for coming. Then he and Bey led the way to Lucy's..

(At Dinner)

Solo: When Alicia came out, I was done! *eats*

Jay: I thought she would be a nice add to the show.

Chris: Yeah, she was. I'm so glad I'm finally meeting you guys.

Kelly: *smiles*

Bey: we're happy to meet you too. You seem like a very nice guy *smiles*

Jay: Yeah, you cool man..*smirks* Any man that can put up with Kelly is a keeper. *laughs*

Kelly: *laughs* Shut up!

Bey: *playfully punches Jay* babe leave him alone! *giggles*

Julius: *playing with the food on his plate*

Jay: Julius, have you called her?

Julius: Nah..I'll go try her again..*gets up*

Bey: I hope she's okay..*eats*

Solo: I'm sure she is Bey, don't worry. *eats*

Jay: I know this food is alright *eats* *chuckles*

Alan: true. *eats*

Chris: It is really good. *mouth full of food*

Jay: We all should go out sometime..

Solo: Oo that would be fun! *smiles*

Jay: I was talking to the guys. *laughs*

Solo: *rolls eyes* that's not fair! *giggles*

Chris: That would be cool.

Alan: yeah, man I'm down..

*Julius comes back*

Jay: everything cool man?

Julius: Yeah..*digs in his pocket* I'm gonna go..*puts money on the table*

Jay: Okay. are you gona be good man?

Bey: *confused face* Julius are you gona be okay?

Julius: *shakes his head yes and walks away*

Solo: Damn, my nigga got stood up..

Kelly: aww Julius *pouts*

Jay: he will be fine..*eats*

They went on and had the rest of their dinner and enjoyed themselves. The boys grew closer. and the girls giggled on jokes from their past that they used to share. In the middle of all this fun, Jay decided to text his sister and ask her to come over tomorrow. She replied yes..

(The Next Day)

Bey: *In Bed* This baby is kicking my ass!

Blue: *walks in* Stwoop it!!!

Jay: what you yelling about baby girl? *confused face*

Blue: *yells at Bey's stomach* Stwop kicking Mommy's ask!!

Jay: *falls out laughing*

Bey: *trying to hold in her laughter* Baby, you probably shouldn't say that word..*giggles*

Blue: why mommy? *innocent face*

Bey: you got this one Jay..*rolls over and puts herself under the covers*

Jay: I-

*door bell rings*

Jay: can't answer that..*laughs and runs downstairs*

Bey: come get in bed baby..*laughs*

Blue: *jumps in bed with Bey*

(Downstairs)

Jay: *opens the door* Oh it's you..*laughs*

Solo: Yeah it's me..

Kelly: *gets out the car* AND ME!

Ty: *gets out the car* AND MEEEEE *laughs*

Jay: *closes the door in their faces*

Solo: *opens the door* Don't worry I'll let myself in. *laughs*

Everyone follows her in...

Solo: Where's Bey?

Jay: upstairs..*chuckles*

Solo: BEYYYYYY!!!!

Jay: Do you have to yell? *chuckles*

Solo: Do you have to ask? *rolls eyes*

Ty: Don't be actin like you not happy to see us!! *laughs and runs up the stairs*

Everyone followed Ty upstairs..Jay was following everyone too but his steps were interrupted when their was another knock at the door..

(Jay)
Lord, Please don't let it be Angie. *laughs to himself and opens the door*


Jay: Annie..

Annie: Hey Bro..

Jay: *looks Behind Angie and sees a man getting out of her car*

It's Darryl..

Jay: What's he doing here?

Annie: Jay, you are gonna see a lot more of him now..

Jay: Oh yeah, why is that?

Annie: Can we not talk about this right now? *walks in the house*

Jay took a bullet and let Darryl and Annie come in...

Annie: *sitting on the couch next to Darryl* What's going on upstairs? A party? *giggles*

Jay: Nah, Bey's friends are here..*rolls eyes* I'm kinda glad you both are here..

Darryl: *confused look*

Jay: Is it something that you two need to tell me?

(Annie)
Shit. I knew Mama was gonna tell him. My words won't come out my mouth. I don't know what to say. God, how do I tell my brother that I had an abort-

Darryl: Yeah..

Annie: *looks at Darryl*

Darryl: your sister got an abortion to make YOU HAPPY.

Jay: An abortion?

Annie: Jay...*starts to tear up* I did not do it for you...

Jay: *gets mad* HE made you do it?

Darryl: What does it matter to you?

Jay: The fuck do you mean? She's my sister! You must really have forgotten about that ass whooping I gave you..

Annie: NOBODY MADE ME DO ANYTHING...

Jay: I can't believe you would kill an innocent baby over nothing!

Annie: Jay, I can't have another child, I just can't *cries*

Darryl: Yo, why you judging her?

Jay: I suggest you mind your fucking business before you get slapped. *to Annie* I don't even wanna look at you.

Darryl: I'm the one that should be upset about this, this was MY CHILD.

Jay: Your Point?

Darryl: You don't know what it's like to loose a child! *stands up* You should ask your wife how it feels..

Jay: What?

Bey: *comes downstairs* What's going - Darryl?

Kelly: *runs down from Bey's room* DARRYL? *trips down the steps*

Jay: wtf are you talking about Darryl?

Darryl: well- a few years back, Me and Bey-

TBC...........


GUYS! COMMENT PLEAASEEE!!!! YOUR REACTIONS KEEP ME GOING! FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS IN ORDER!!! MUAH! -NISH




8 comments:

  1. Aaawwww shit! I knew Darryl was gone he trouble. Bey had an abortion? Chillleee!

    Dead at them running up in the house.
    Dead at Kelly tripping down the stairs! Lmao!

    It's. About. To. Go. Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a GREAT update. The ending really has me wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhhhh omg i loving the drama i hope bey and jay dont fight but great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rite at the end, I was like 'ouch'... Great update!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw snap! Darryl done started some shit!! And is that Jay's sisters or just the one in the brown shirt...I see the resemblance to his mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are both his sisters. Annie and Mickey :) lol

      Delete
  6. Awwwww shit this will not end happily Darryl gotta gooooooooo man and blue lorddddd the baby is cursing lmaoooo...Kelly, solo and Ty never stay home ctfuuuu

    ReplyDelete