Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Disappointment"

Bey and Blue went to the conference and supported Jay and Ye.



 Afterwards, Bey, Jay and Blue made their way to Solo’s wedding rehearsal. They were late..
Bey: *walks in the church* Sorry we are late guys *smiles*

Jay: *comes in behind Bey holding Blue*

Ty: *walks up to Jay and takes Blue* It doesn’t matter because Hoe number 2 *clears throat* I mean Knowles number 2 and Daniel aren’t here.

Bey: What do you mean they aren’t here? The rehearsal was supposed to start 45mins ago. *confused face*

Angie: I called her, but she didn’t pick up.

Kelly: So did I..I don’t know what’s going on.

Bey: let me call her..*goes to call her and she answers*

Bey: SOLO? Where are you? You’re late for your own rehearsal?

Ty: Yeah Bitch! Where you at? I could be SHOPPING SOMEWHERE!

Angie: *punches Ty in the arm* You’re in a church dummy!

Ty: oop sorry lawd I forgot! *laughs*

Solo: *on the phone* Bey, I don’t think there will be a wedding….

Bey: Solange, What the hell do you- *remembers shes in a church and goes outside* Solange what the hell is going on?

Solo: Bey just call the whole thing off! *hangs*

Bey: *rolls eyes* *goes back in the church* you all can go home. Solange isn't feeling well.

Ty: *crosses his arms* you tryna tell me that i could've been on that date i passed up? Oh Hel-

Angie: *cuts him off* what's going on? Is she okay?

Bey: I don't know. I'm gona head over there. Come on Jay. *leaves and Jaytakes Blue from Ty and  follows*

Angie: Well I'm Going too! *follows them*

Ty: Tuh! And I know for sure you heffas don't think y'all are going without me! *follows them*

Kelly: Wait up! *follows*

They all made their ways to Solo's house. Bey knocked on the door and Solo didn't answer. Everyone was standing behind Bey. Bey turned around and Solo was walking back to the house with groceries. She did not look happy.

Embedded image permalink

Solange: *walks up her steps* What are y'all doing here?

Ty: What are we doing here? NO. The question is why do you look like that?

Solange:  *calm voice* Don't start with me today. alright? *unlocks her door and puts her back down* *goes in the kitchen* So what are y'all here for?

Bey: Solange, are you serious? you just called off your wedding rehearsal Solo.

Solange: *sighs* Bey, I know what I did.

Jay: *whispers to Bey* Baby she doesn't look too good. *puts Blue down*

Bey: *goes in the kitchen* Solange...

Solange: Beyonce. Please. I don't need this right now.

Bey: Solange, what the hell is going on? Daniel came by the house looking for you last night, you called off you rehearsal. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?

Solange: *yells* BEYONCE I SAID NOT RIGHT NOW.

Bey: Well, When then? WHEN SOLANGE?

Solange: *sheds a tear* BEYONCE LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! *throw groceries on the counter* Damn. You always ridin me! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. SO HOW ABOUT YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE!

Bey: I do understand, I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH DANIEL'S HEART! THATS WHAT I UNDERSTAND.

Jay: *comes in the kitchen* Bey...*puts his hand on her shoulder* Let up.

Bey: *Moves away from him* NO JAY! *yelling at Solange* Letting something good like this go to waste over this dumb shit you pullin is beyond stupid! I'm outta here.*turns around and walks out*

Solange: *yells* BEY, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST STAY THE FUCK OUT MY BUSINESS!!!!

Jay: Chill..calm down..*Solo calms down* *hugs her* You wanna tell me what's going on?

Solange: *sniffs* I fucked up Jay. I slept with my ex last night. I came in, Daniel asked me where i was and-

Jay: woah..slow down...you slept with ya ex? *concerned*

Solange: *shakes her head yes* *sheds more tears* I didn't mean for it to happen. *sniffs* Me and Daniel had a huge argument. I hate when she acts like she knows everything...

Jay: Don't worry about Bey, she hormonal...*chuckles* Do you wanna make this work?

Solange: With Daniel or Bey?

Jay: *chuckles* Daniel...

To be honest. *sniffs* I've loved Alan for a long time...I don't know if I'm ready to give up on Alan yet...

Jay: *takes a deep breath* Don't you think you owe it to everybody to tell them?

Solange: I guess...

Jay: You have to excuse your sister..she didn't eat today..*chuckles*

Solange: *sniffs* I didn't mean to upset her Jay.

Jay: *sucks teeth* Don't worry about her. She'll get over it. She's your sister and she loves you... maybe you should call a family dinner and let them all down easy, you should bring your new friend too. how about that?

Solange: I guess i could do that..

Jay: Okay.Whatever you do, don't let this split uspet Julez. you guys have to remain friends for him...now lemme get these crazy people outta here. *points thumb to the back of him*

Solange: Okay.*sniffs* Oh and Jay..

Jay: *turns around*

Solange: Please don't tell Bey about Alan...i wanna tell her..

Jay: *shakes his head yes and walks out*

(In The living room)

Ty: What happend Bey? *concerned*

Bey: A lot..I think shes calling off the wedding...

Angie: what?

Kelly: Why?

Bey: *shrugs* i dont know..I'm so pissed off at her right now, i don't know what to do..*grabs Blue's hand and makes her way out the door and into the car to wait for Jay*

Jay went into the living room, and gathered everybody and got them to leave.

 The next day Jay woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing..It was Solange and Julez.

Solange: Hey. *faint smile*

Jay: Hey. wassup Solo.

Solange: Thanks for being there for me yesterday...

Jay: No problem, Hey Julez *rubs his head*

Julez: Hey Uncle Jay *smiles*

Solange: I just came pass to invite you guys to the dinner you suggested. Tonight at 6.

Jay. Okay. Tonight at 6. We will be there..

Solange: Kay. *hugs Jay* You are the best brother inlaw ever.

Jay: Aye, you know I'm always here. *lets her go* Sooo, What are you two about to get into?

Solange: *giggles* Me and Julez are about to go have a little fun...I haven't really explained much to him yet.

Jay: ahhh. I see. Sounds fun

Solange: Bey still pissed at me?

Jay: Very, I got an earful last night on the way home...She'll get over it..don't worry..

Solange: *sighs* okay. See you later Jay.

Jay said his goodbyes to Solo and Julez and closed the door. Just as he closed the door, Bey came downstairs with Blue.

Bey: Who was at the door babe?

Jay: you free today? *smirks*

Bey: mhm. *smiles* why?

Jay: Solange wants us at her house at 8pm.

Bey: uggh..*goes into the kitchen* Jay now you know I'm not going over there..

Jay: Babe, she's your sister..

Bey: & I'm disappointed Jay..

Jay: In what Bey?

Bey: If your sister was parading around as if she had no sense would you be cool with it?

Jay: I can't answer that.

Bey: see...

Jay: babe, *grabs her and pulls her close* your sister is an adult. She is old enough to make her own decisions.

Bey: yeah? *pulls away* then why is she acting like a child then? *sits Blue in her chair* you ready to eat baby? *smiles*

Blue: Yesh! *shakes her head yes*

Jay: *takes a deep breath* Bey all I'm asking is that you here what she has to say..

Bey: *ignores him and pours Blue's cereal* You want apple Juice Blue? *smiles*

Blue: YESH! *smiles and kicks her feet*

Bey: Alright *giggles*

Jay: *takes a deep breath and walks out the kitchen*

Bey: *rolls her eyes at him*

(Jay)
I can only imagine how Bey is going to react after she hears that Solo is really calling this wedding off. She is gonna be pretty upset. She's already upset and she doesn't even have the full story yet.

(Bey)
I don't know why Jay is pushing so hard for me to be there for Solo. I'm so upset with her. I really like Daniel, and I consider him like a brother. I was proud that my sister was getting married to someone that i thought she loved and I was for sure that he loved her back twice as hard. For her to call off the rehearsal like that was just irresponsible. I'm so irritated. Idon't know if it's because of this baby, or because Solange is in my opinion really acting like a fool.

Jay made his way into his office...

(Jay)
Sometimes i drift away to be in my own setting for a bit. As i sit here and watch old performances on my flat screen TV. I'm worried about tonight. Something is telling me that things are not gonna go so softly. I'm low key scared. I pray that it does.




(Meanwhile with Solo and Julez)



Solo decided to take Julez to a quiet park so they could walk and talk...

Solange: Julez...

Julez: yes? *looks up at her with his bright eyes*

Solange: remember how Mommy and Daddy told you that they were gonna get married?

Julez: *swinging Solo's hand back and forth* yeah..*smiles*

Solange: Julez, sometimes things don't always work out the way mommy and daddy want them to. So for now, me and daddy aren't going to be together..

Julez: Why not? *confused face*

Solange: well, it's complicated Julez, but as you get older, you will understand. Okay?

Julez: yes, so you Daddy aren't gonna live in the same house?

Solange: *takes a deep breath* no, not anymore Julez. But you will still be able to see your Dad whenever you want.

Julez: So you and Daddy aren't getting married?

Solange: No. But I promise, that things will still be the same...

Julez: Okay..*stops*

Solange: what's wrong Julez? *confused look*

Julez: *runs over and gets a flower from the ground* Here!

Solange: *smiles* aww Thanks baby *kisses him* what's this for?

Julez: It's for being the best Mommy in the world. *smiles*




Solange: awww mommy loves you sooo much...*bear hugs him*

Julez: I love you too.

Solange: Come on baby, let's get outta here..

(Solo)
I'm happy now that Julez is supporting me. As long as I have my son by my side, i don't need anyone else. I know that Bey and my mother aren't gonna be happy about Alan...but I personally think that he is good for me and Julez. They won't be able to see it now...but they will one day...

Solange and Julez make their way out of the park and home to welcome their guest. It was 5pm and Bey was in her room getting dressed.

Jay: *walks in* Well don't you look sexy..

Bey: Jay, Don't start. you know i don't even wanna go to this thing...

Jay: *wraps his arms around her waist* So your husband isn't allowed to tell you how beautiful you are? *chuckles and kisses her neck and rubs her belly*

Bey: I look like a big fat whale in these shorts.. *kisses his forehead*

Jay: Well, maybe we should walk to Solo's house... we can burn a few pounds before we get there! *chuckles*

Bey: *gasp* you know what, that's a GREAT idea. *smiles*

Jay: WOOAAH, WAIT. Babe. chill. I ain't walking all the way to Solo's house! *chuckles*

Bey: *giggles* How about half way?

Jay: How about Hell NO? *chuckles*

Bey: Come onnn Jay...

Jay: Alright alright okay..

Bey: *kisses him* mmkay *smiles*

Jay: I guess i betta change my clothes *chuckles*

Bey: mmm can i watch? *giggles*

Jay: *smirks*

Just then..

Blue: *bust in the door* Mommy! I'm ready!

Bey: Okay, Daddy has to change his clothes, and we will be ready too. *smiles* *yells* JULIUS!

Julius: *runs upstairs* Yes Bey?

Bey: Can you pull the car around? We should be ready soon *smiles*

Julius: Okay, Bey. no problem Hey Blue! *rubs Blue's head*

Blue: Juwius! Pull da caw awound! *flags his away*

Jay: *falls out laughing*

Bey: *shakes her head* She is a piece of work.

Bey: *grabs her purse* Come on Blue, let's let Daddy get dressed. *grabs Blue's hand*

Blue: Mommy, I need a pwurse too!

Bey: *sighs* Okay Blue, Mommy won't bring hers.

Blue: I don't cware! I wanna wear a pwurse too!

Bey: *puts her purse down* Okay, let's go find you one..

Bey went into Blue's closet and grabbed Blue a purse.

Bey: ooo you look so pretty..*giggles* You look like Auntie Solo with your hair like that..*giggles*

Blue: *giggles*

Bey: *picks Blue up and runs down the steps* Jay, COME ON!

Jay: *runs down the steps* I'm ready, I'm ready, damn.

Blue: I weady mommy, he weady. Dwamn..*sucks her teeth*

Bey: :O

Jay: *hears her* *chuckles*

Bey: *shakes her head*

Bey, Jay and Blue got in the car...

Bey: Julius you can ride us to madison street, and then we will walk the rest of the way..

Jay: *shakes his head* I can't believe I'm doing this..

Blue: Mommy, we're walkin? *pouts* I no wanna walk..

Bey: Okay, you can stay in here with Julius. *giggles*

Julius makes his way to Madison street and they get out the car...

Bey: Be good for Mr. Julius okay? *giggles*

Blue: Otay..*blows her cheeks up with air*

Bey: Meet us at the house Julius..*giggles and puts Blue's seatbelt on her and kisses her*

Julius: Okay Bey.

Julius pulled off and Bey and Jay made their way to the side walk..

Bey: Come on, hold my hand, you ready? *giggles*

Jay: as ready as I'm gonna get..*chuckles*

Bey: *giggles*

Jay: Bey...

Bey: yeah?

Jay: I want you to stay calm at this dinner..

Bey: I'm trying not to think about it...

Jay: I know..

Bey: So let's not...*rolls eyes* are you excited? We have an appointment on Monday..maybe the doctor can tell us what the baby is..

Jay: *chuckles* Maybe, I'm ready to find out about my boy.

Bey: mm. I see you still didn't learn from the first disapointment. *giggles*



(Jay)
I know Bey is bothered about this whole situation. I'm just so afraid of her reaction to the entire story. She seems bothered already knowing that we are about to head over there. I just hope she keeps her cool...

(Bey)
I don't think Jay realizes how upset I am about all this. I put all my faith into Solo. I was so happy for her. I don't know why we are headed to Solo's house, but i hope its because she wants to tell us that the wedding is back on...

(In the Car with Blue and Julius)

Blue: *kicking the chair*

Julius: Aye Blue, do you think you could stop doing that? *chuckles and looks back at Blue*

Blue: eyes on dwa wode JuWIUS!! *continues kicking her chair*

Julius: *takes a deep breath* *chuckles and pulls into Solo's driveway*

Bey and Jay show up a few minutes later at Solo's house and Blue is out front with Julius waiting for them...

Blue: Mommy, what twook you so long? *smiles*

Bey: *giggles* I'm sorry, i didn't know it was gona be that long baby *kisses her* *pulls out her phone* pose for mommy..*giggles*

Jay: Do you have to take pictures of EVERYTHING? *giggles*

Julius: *under his breath* She is Beyonce...

Bey: *takes Blue's Picture*

Jay: you aint neva lied. *laughs and daps him*

Bey: *looks Jay* *shows him the picture*



Jay: *chuckles* She looks bad.

Bey: *giggles* She does not. *punches him softly*

They make their way to Solo's door and let themselves in...Everyone was their to meet them..Ty, Miss Tina, Solange, Julez, Angie, and baby Danielle. (Only the people who are really close to Solo)

Ty: BEY and HOV are HERE! *sips drink*

Bey: Hey, Everyone! *letting Bey in before her with Jay following her*

Jay: Hey, Everyone!

Everyone: HEYYYYY

Bey: *picks up Danielle* Heyy preciousss! *kisses Danielle*

Angie: Well, Hey to you too Bey. *giggles*

Bey: Hey. *giggles*

(Solo)
God, I'm so nervous..i don't even know how to feel right now. I'm so afraid to tell everybody. But everybody that's here deserves to know...I can't let them go into next week, thinking that the wedding is still on..

*FLASH BACK*

Solang walked into the house from a heated night with Alan hoping that Daniel was sleeping.

Daniel: *turns on the light* Where you coming from?

Solange: *looks at Daniel* *fakes smile* I told you I was at Bey's..what are you doing up? *nervous laughs*

Daniel: Don't give me that bullshit Solange, i went pass your sister's house and you weren't there. you care to tell me why? *gets in her face*

Solange: Babe, I-

Daniel: *puts his hand up* Save it. I can smell him all over  you..*makes his way up the steps mad*

Solange: *follows him up the steps* Babe- It was just a harmless date..

Daniel: *goes in the bedroom*

Solange: Daniel..

Daniel: *yells* What Solange?

Solange: Shit. Daniel I'm sorry *starts to cry*

Daniel. yeah.. *starts packing*

Solange: Daniel *grabs him* I'm sorry...I love you..*kisses him* I do..

Daniel: oh, yeah. well you sure have a funny ass way of showing it.. *points to her neck*



Solange: *grabs his arms*  Daniel, I'm Sor-

Daniel: *YELLS* DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! *pulls aways from her* *sips his back* I'm done, the wedding is off. I'll back to get my things..

Solange: Daniel wait-

Daniel: *ignores her and leaves*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ty: The only person we are waiting on is Kelly..

Angie: I'll call her..

Ty: She is becoming to be just like Bey's ass!

Jay: *chuckles*

Bey: What's that suppose to mean?

Ty: It's suppose to mean, yo ass is always late. duh. now what you want on your plate? *chuckles*

Bey: *rolls eyes* shut up..*giggles*

Ty: *shrugs goes to make a plate*

Kelly made her way into the house...



Kelly: *opens the door* Sorry I'm late guys..

Everybody: KELLYYYYY

Ty: Damn, Bitch, where were you?

Kelly: Sorry,  I had a meeting that ran over..*giggles*

Mama Tina: *holding Blue on her hip* Well, I'm glad you're here..i haven't seen you in so long..*kisses her* How's my baby?

Kelly: I'm good mom *kisses her back* BLUEEE *eyes light up* *tickles Blue*

Blue:*giggles* Hey Aunt Kwelly! *smiles*

Solo: Okay, Everyone! I...called this dinner to let you all know some things..

Ty: oop. let me sit my ass down..*sits*

Kelly: & let me sit my ass down next to you...*giggles*

Solo: As some of you know, i called off the rehearsal the other day...

Ty: *under his breath* yeah bitch we know.

Solo: *side eyes Ty*

Ty: carry on Tramp! *chuckles*

Jay: *stands Behind Bey*

Solo: I called you all here, because i feel that you all deserved to know...that I'm calling off the wedding too..As you all know, things don't always work out as planned. Me and Daniel, just weren't working. We realized that we are too different to make things work. We talked about it, and we decided to call the wedding quits and remain friends...

(Bey)
My heart just dropped to my ass. The last thing i wanted to hear was that...

(Ty)
Oh shit.

Solo: I want you all to meet someone...

*Alan comes down the steps*

Alan: Hello Everyone..

Solo: This is my boyfriend Alan..

Mama Tina: Solo, are you sure about this?

Solo: Yeah. *smiles* I know this is sudden..but I need you guys to be a support system..

Alan: *wraps his arms around Solo*

Embedded image permalink

Mama Tina: We'll you know we are always here for you Solo. Hi Alan, this is a lot, but I'm Tina Knowles..Solo's Mom..*giggles*

Bey: *silent*

Solo: Jay, this is who i was telling you about the other day...Alan this is Jay.

Jay: *shakes his hand* How you doing man..

Bey: Jay you knew about this?

Ty: *fake passes out* oh lawwd take me now...

Mama Tina: Get up stupid! *puches Ty playfully*

Jay: I wanted to tell you babe, but she asked me not to..

Ty: I kindv'e knew too Bey..i saw some text messages between these two love birds..*shrugs and sips*

Bey: hmm...*crosses arms*

Kelly: mmm Hey Alan, I'm Kelly..

Angie: *moves Kelly out of the way* & I'm Angie..*shakes his hand*

Ty: *moves Kelly out the way* And I'm Ty *shakes his hand*

Bey: I'm outta here...*brushes pass Solo and walks out the door*

Jay tries to go after her...but Solo stops him...

Solo: No, I'll go..*goes outside*

TBC...

Thanks For Reading Guys. I hope it was not too boring. PLEAAAASSSE comment and let me know what you think. your comments allow me to keep writing. THANKS HIVE MUAH! -NISH. (Sorry for any errrors)














8 comments:

  1. Blue is a mess. Lol. I can't really be mad at Solo. At least she's not trying to hide her relationship with Alan. I'm glad she didn't go through with marrying Daniel while her heart is with Alan.

    I'm mad at Bey, though, she tripping about this way too hard. She can't possible want Solo to marry someone she isn't truely into fully?! C'mon Bey, chill.

    *This is GOOD!!! Great update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww blue is too cute!!!! And lord bey LMAOOO Ty is a damn fool and solo better go ahead Alan is FINNEEEEE LMAOOO GREAT UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laaaaaaard!! Blue bad ass cussin. Lol. & at first I was mad at Solo, BUT now i'm not. I mean she's grown, she knows what she wants. And now that she's out with it, it makes things easier. I just hope B gets with the program. Great update!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solange, you CANNOT sit with us anymore. Beyonce needs to calm her pregnant ass DOWN. Working on my nerves. Bluuuuue Slay Carter!!! Go head boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In ready for a heated talk between Solo and Bey! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyonce needs to stop acting like she's the one that's in a relationship and not her sister...like why is she so upset because if the shoe was on the other foot and she was breaking up with someone to get with jay she would want her sisters support not judgement and cold shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww at Blue ! But anyway.. Solo needs to get her life together & I see where Bey is comin from ,, but at the same time it's not her life & she just needs to support her sister.

    - @GotaLoveBeyonce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiiiii Blue being a diva like her mothaaaa!!!!!! LOL! Bey's hormones are getting the best of her she needs to relax and breathe. Shit happens and she gotta realize Solo is an adult. I just hope Bey doesn't stay mad at Jay he did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete