Friday, January 4, 2013

"Trouble In Paradise"

They all said their goodbyes and got into Ty's car..

Bey: Don't worry Solo, everything will be fine *smiles* You ready Ty?

Ty: Knife..*pulls knife out pocket* CHECK! gun...*opens his glove department* CHECK! Bat *looks in the back on the floor* CHECK.. I'M READY!

Bey: TY! you promised me you would behave!

Ty: I WILL! As long as she does! *pulls off*

Solange: Oh God, why do i get the feeling that this is not gona be good?

Angie: Cause it's NOT. *laughs*

Ty: It is ya'll! Quit It. Imma behave. *chuckles*

Bey: You won't but i digress. *shrugs*

Bey, Ty, Angie, and Solo took the 15min drive to Matthew's house. When they showed up, Bey had a speech for the car.

Bey: Okay, we are gona go in here all smiles..right Solo?

Solo: yeah, yeah, yeah, open this door Ty..*tries to open the door*

Bey: Wait.

Solo: *looks at her*

Bey: We are gona try our best to be nice to Monica no matter how hard it is..

Ty: Oh Bitch, you tried it. *unlocks the door* Let's get out this car before i hit Pastor Knowles upside the head with a bible. *chuckles*

Solo: I second that! *gets out the car*

Bey: *takes a deep breath and gets out the car*

They all walk to the door and start to knock on it. But Ty realizes that everyone is entering from the side gate into the background. Everyone followed Ty into the entrance and made their way into the yard.

Bey: Where's Dad? *confused face*

Matthew: *comes out the house and starts making his way over to them* GIRLS!

Solo: There he is..*rolls eyes*

Bey: *smiles*

Matthew: You guys made it *hugs Bey*

Bey: *smiles and hugs him back* Yeah, we did.

Matthew: *hugs Solo* The food is over there *rubs Angie's head* and the juice and water is over here in those tubs. *playfully punches Ty in the arm* If you need anything, let me know. *Rubs Bey's back and walks away*

Ty: Where is Mrs. Lady Bitch?

Angie: Yeah Bey, where is Monica?

Bey: I don't know. I came here with y'all.

Solo: Here comes miss pretty little thing..

Monica comes out the house with a tray of watermelon.

Ty: Oo I could just trip her..

Solo: And drag her face in this grass..

Ty: And-

Bey: Would you two QUIT!

Angie: *giggles*

Ty: *takes a deep breath* Okay, can we eat? I'm hungry? *makes his way over to the food*

Bey: I'm down with that..*follows him*

Everyone goes to get something to eat and then they find themselves a table in the yard to sit at. Ty and Bey were going to town on the food.

Ty: This chicken is so GOOD! *licks fingers*

Bey: I haven't had potatoe salad like this in forever.*eats*

Solo: Yeah, this seafood salad is kind've good *eats*

Just then Monica walks over to their table...

Ty: Well, Well, Well, look what the dog dragged in,

Bey: *kicks Ty's foot under the table* *fakes smile* Hey Monica..

Monica: *clears throat* Hey Beyonce. I had no idea you guys were here until your father told me. *fake smile*

Ty: *under his breath*Well I had no idea Mr. Knowles was interested in hoes..

Solo: *under her breath* Until he told me..*giggles and high fives Ty*

Angie: *whispers* stop it!

Monica: *clears throat* *smiles* Are you guys enjoying the food? I made everything myself.

Ty: Oh, that's why it's nasty? *chuckles*

Monica:*pressed look* I-

Bey: *punches Ty* The food is great Monica..*fake giggles* Don't mind him..*side eyes Ty*

Monica: Well, I'll let you guys get back to having fun..*smiles and walks away*

Ty: *under his breath* Bye Tramp. *sips drink*

Solo: Bye Slut. *fixes her earring*

Bey: Okay! *smiles* *to Solo and Ty* Did ya'll have to be so rude?

Ty: Does she have to be such a whore?

Solo: I know one thing, I DON'T plan on eating anymore of this damn food! *throws it in the trash can next to her*

Ty: I second that! This hoe food was nasty anyway. *takes one more bite of his chicken* *throws it in the trash*

Bey: ya'll are so petty..*eats*

Angie: *eats* I'm praying for ya'll. Seriously.

Bey: I need to call and check on Jay...

Ty: I wish you stop saying "check on him" He's is too old to be "checked on". *chuckles*

Bey: Jay is NOT old! *giggles*

Ty: No Comment.

Bey: *rolls eyes* Anyway...i'll be back..*grabs phone out of her purse and heads outfront*

She called Jay and he answered..

Jay: *sleepy voice* Hello..

Bey: Hey Baby, you okay?

Jay: *sleepy voice* I'm trying to be. I threw up 3 times since you left.

Bey: Aww babe, just keep drinking lots of water. Try not to eat anything until i get back.

Jay: Okay..

Bey: I love you..

Jay: I love you too..

They hang up and Bey makes her way back into the gate...When she sat back down, Ty, Solo and Ang were having a heated conversation.

Angie: Would you knock it off!

Ty: I believe her!

Solo: I know what i SAW! He hit her!
Bey: Who?

Angie: Bey don't mind them! These two were just SHUTTING UP!

Solo: I saw Dad hit Monica.

Bey: Solo, now is not the time for you to be making stuff up.

Solo: I'm not making anything up. I went in the house to use the bathroom and i saw him hit her. I hurried up and ran back out before he could see me..

Just then Matthew made his way out of the house. He seemed fine.

Bey: Solo, you really need to chill. Making up stories is not how you deal with your personal life..

Solo: I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! WHY WON'T YOU GUYS BELIEVE ME?

Ty: Calm down goldy locks *plays in Solo's braids* I believe you..

Solo let it go for the time being since nobody believed her but Ty. After a few more drinks and lot more laughs, they all decided to leave the cookout. They said their goodbyes to Matthew and made their way back to Mama Tina's house...

Solo: *opening the door* *yelling* JULEZ GETCHO STUFF LET's GO!

Mama Tina: *comes out the kitchen holding Blue* You guys have a good time?

Solo: Nope!...*yells* JULEZ!

Bey: It was fine Mama *takes Blue* Hey Baby Girl *kisses her*

Ty: Alright, I'll see yall tomorrow at the dress fitting!
Solo: 8am!

Angie: Okay! Aunt Tina, where's Danielle?

Mama Tina: She's upstairs. *giggles* She should be sleep.

Angie: *goes upstairs to get her*

Bey: Did you have fun at Grandmas house?

Blue: *shakes her head yes, lays her head on Bey's shoulder, and wipes her eyes*

Bey: Somebody is sleepy..*giggles*

Blue:  I want Daddy..

Bey: Okay, Mommy's gona take you home to Daddy right now..*giggles*

Solo: She is such a Daddy's girl. *giggles* *about to yell again* JU-

Julez comes running down the steps..

Solo: What took you so long biscuit head? you didn't hear me calling you? *giggles*

Julez: No..*hugs Solo*

Solo: *kisses his forehead* Go getcha stuff so we can go...

Angie: *comes back downstairs with Danielle*

Mama Tina: *tears up* My girls, ya'll are growing up..

Solo: awww Mama, I'm still your baby..*giggles*

Mama Tina: Yes you are..*laughs*

Everybody got their stuff together and made their way home.

Bey walked into the house with a sleeping Blue on her shoulder...Jay was in the kitchen when she came in...

Bey: *lays Blue on the couch* *hears a noise from the kitchen* Jay? *walks in the kitchen*

Jay: hmm? *closes the cabinet*

Bey: What are you doing up baby?

Jay: I was hungry..

Bey: I told you to try not to eat anything until i get home.

Jay: Well, i tried. *chuckles*

Bey: *giggles*

Jay: How did the cookout go? Did you crew behave?

Bey: *giggles* They did...*rubs belly* well except for Ty. You know how he is...

Jay: Yeah, i think i have an idea..*sips tea*

Bey: So did you eat?

Jay: I did... *smirks* But I'm not finished eating...*pulls Bey close*

 Bey: *smirks* Stop Jay, your sick..*giggles*

(Meanwhile at Solo's house)

Solo brought Julez in the house and put him straight to bed. Daniel was fast asleep. She decided to chill in the living room and watch some tv, eat a few snacks and take out her braids. While enjoying herself, she noticed her phone ringing. It was her old friend Alan.

Solo: Hello. *smiles*

Alan: You still sound beautiful..

Solo: *smiles* Thanks..You're still full of bullshit.. what do you want Alan?

Alan: I want to see you...

Solo: Alan-

Alan: Wait, just here me out. I haven't seen you in a while, i just wanna catch up..

Solo: I don't-

Alan: Tomorrow at 7pm?

Solo: *takes a deep breath* tomorrow at 7pm..NO funny business.

Alan: Okay *smiles* I guess i can handle that..

Solo: Bye Alan. *hangs up*

(Solo)

I don't know why im doing this to myself. I love Daniel. were getting married in a week and a half. I mean, it's just a date. It can't harm anything. Alan says he just wants to catch up. I guess I can allow that no big deal...

(The Next Day)

 Kelly, Solo, Angie,baby Danielle Mama Tina, Beyonce and Blue all made their way to the bridal shop to try on their dresses. Ty was there for support and to help with the kids.

Ty: *holding Blue* you look fine Kelly!
Kelly: You dont think it's too tight? Mom what do you think?

Mama Tina: I think it looks fine.

Bey: *comes out the dressing room* I have definately put on a few pounds since I've last tried on this dress. *giggles*

Ty: Well Bey, you are pregnant! *chuckles*

Bey: Don't remind me. *giggles* It still fits, it's just a bit uncomfortable. How's it look Mama?

Mama: I think it looks okay, but i might be able to take some of the stitching out to make some room. *tugs on the dress* What do yo think Solo?

Solo: *texting*

Mama Tina: SOLO!

Solo: *looks up from her phone* huh?

Ty: Girl, what planet you on? *chuckles*

Angie: Planet Daniel. *laughs*

Solo: Shut up! whats going on?

Mama Tina: *holding Danielle* I was asking you how this dress looks on your sister..

Solo: It looks good Bey. *smiles*

Bey: *takes a deep breath* Okay. I guess. *goes back in the dressing room*

Angie: *goes into the dressing room with Bey*

Mama Tina: Imma go talk to this lady..I'll be right back

Solo: Okay Mama.. *goes back to texting*

Ty: *walks over to Solange and snatches her phone* Who you textin heffa? *reads her text message* WHO IS ALAN?

Solo: *snatches her phone back* would you SHUT UP! It's nobody.

Ty: "I'm excited about our date tonight sweetie" sure sounds like more than nobody..

Bey: *comes out the dressing room* what we talkin bout?

Ty: She-

Solo: NOTHING!

Bey: I'll take that as a "you don't want me to know" *shrugs and walks away* *Angie follows*

Ty: Solange what is going on? Who the hell is Alan?

Solo: *takes a deep breath* He's just a friend Ty..

Ty: mhmm That's what your sister over there said about Darryl. you see where that got her..*rolls eyes*

Solo: I promise nothing is going on..He's an old friend. He's into photography just like me..He's a cool guy..

Ty: Listen hoe, you gettin married in a week and a half. A WEEK AND A HALF.

Solo: I heard you Ty, i promise..nothing is going on.

Ty: yeah, okay. Does Daniel know about him?

Solo: mmm

Ty: *mocks her* mmm that ass is gona get caught!

Solo: Ty-

Ty: *chuckles* come on bitch..*playfully pushes her towards the register*  You Knowles whores should open up a whore business..

Solo: Shut up! *rolls eyes*

They went on shopping and went their seperate ways..there is a rehearsal for the wedding tomorrow...

(Late that night)

Solo got dressed. She told Daniel that she was going out over Bey's house..She and Alan met at restaurant called Lafiet...

(During Dinner)

Alan: You are so beautiful..

Solo: *giggles* yeah, whatever man..

Alan: Nah, I'm serious..you're gorgeous..

Solo: What do you really want from me? *raises her eyebrow*

Alan: I want your heart...

Solo: *takes a deep breath* you -

Alan: Solange I've loved you since you were twelve. You have always been my everything..

Solo: Alan, I'm getting married in two weeks and you tell me this now?

(Meanwhile at Bey's house)

Jay: *runs down the steps* BABE!

Bey: I'm in the kitchen! *looks up* what's up?

Jay: THE ALBUM WENT NUMBER ONE!!! *picks her up and spins her around*

Bey: *giggles* THAT'S GREAT BABE! *kisses him* I'm so proud of you!!!!

Jay: *smiles* Kanye just called me and told me. We have a press conference tomorrow at 8am.

Bey: *giggles* I knew that album was fire!

Jay: *puts her back down* You gave me a lot of inspiration for that album..*smiles*

Bey: I'm glad I could help! *giggles and kisses him*

Jay: mmm *kisses her back and put her on the counter* What you cookin? *licks lips*

Bey: Chicken, Rice, and peas.. *smiles*

Jay: Sounds good..*kisses her* *yells* BLUE!

Blue: *runs in* YESH???

Jay: *walks away from Bey* you ready to eat? *picks her up*

Blue: *eyes light up* YESH!

(Back At the restaurant with Solo and Alan)

Solo: Alan, I just wish you would have came to me sooner...You know i care about you...

Alan: *leans in* If you care about me, then why won't you just call this whole thing off? *kisses her kneck* huh?

Solo: *moans lightly* Alan this is soo wrong...

Alan: *whispers* But it feels right doesn't it..

Solo: *takes a deep breath* Alan-

Alan: Kiss Me

Solo: *looks into Alan's eyes* *kisses him*

Alan: *breaks the kiss* I love you...

Solo: I-

(Bey & Jay’s house)

Jay: Bey, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something..*eats*

Bey: What is it Jay? *eats*

Jay: I’m thinking about doing a show… In New York.

Bey: *eyes light up* A show babe?

Jay: yeah *smiles* Next month.

Bey: My baby doing big things. *smirks and kisses him*

Blue: *eats a spoon full of pees and one falls out of her mouth* eww

Bey: *giggles*

*knock at the door*

Bey: Who could that be?

Jay: *takes another bite of his food and gets up*

Blue: Somebody at the dwoor mommy!

Bey: *giggles* I know! *wipes Blue’s mouth*

Jay went to the door and opened it. It was Daniel and Julez..

Jay: Hey Daniel *daps him* wassup lil man Julez? *pick Julez up* What y’all doing here?

Daniel: *follows Jay in and closes the door behind him* We got bored at the crib and since Solo told us she would be here, I figured we come over here with you guys..

Jay: um..*confused face* Solo isn’t here..

Daniel: She’s not?

Bey: *comes out of the kitchen* Jay who was at the- *looks up* Hey future brother in-law. What’s going on? *hungs Daniel*

Daniel: Hey Bey, have you heard from Solange? She told me she would be here..

Bey: Um, No..we haven’t talked since earlier at the shop. *confused face*

Daniel: That’s odd, I’ll call her..

(At the restaurant)

Solo: love you too..

*phone rings*

Solo: Shit. It’s Daniel.

Alan: Who?

Solo: My Fiance!

Alan: *rolls his eyes and takes a drink*

Solo: *answers the phone* hello

Daniel: Hey Babe, where are you?

Solo: I’m at Bey and Jay’s house. *fake giggle*

Daniel: really?

Solo: yeah, baby I’m gona call you back. Bey needs help in the kitchen.

Daniel: Okay baby, I love-*mad face*

Solo: *hangs up*

Bey: *confused face* What did she say?

Daniel: *fakes smile* um, Jay, do you mind keeping an eye on Julez til the morning?

Jay: *confused face* Yeah man, sure. You good?

Daniel: yeah, I’m good.

Julez: I’m staying here Daddy? *confused face*

Daniel: Yeah, I’m gona come get you in the morning okay?

Julez: Yes.

Daniel: Hugged everyone and made his way out the door. He left and went home..

(The Next Morning at the conference)

Bey and Blue were late for the conference. Jay and Ye were already there.

Blue: *observes the many people taking pictures of her mommy * *whines* Mommyyy!!!!

Bey: Yes Baby?

Blue: wha aw dey twakin so many pwitcures?

Bey: *giggles* *thinks of something fast* umm They think Mommy is pretty. *smiles*

Blue: Mommy do you tink I’m pwetty? *looks up at Bey*

Bey: Mommy thinks you are beautiful *smiles*

Blue: you gwotta take my pwitcures!

Bey: Baby, Mommy doesn’t-

Blue: *whines* MOMMMYYYY

Bey: Okay Okay..*giggles* *pulls out her phone* pose for mommy *smiles*

Blue: *poses*

Bey: *takes Blue’s picture* aww look at Mommy’s pretty girl. *giggles*

 

Julius: She really stopped you to take her picture? *chuckles*

Bey: She is full of suprises. *giggles*

Bey and Jay went to the conference and supported Jay and Ye. Afterwards, Bey, Jay and Blue made their way to Solo’s wedding rehearsal. They were late..

Bey: *walks in the church* Sorry we are late guys *smiles*

Jay: *comes in behind Bey holding Blue*

Ty: *walks up to Jay and takes Blue* It doesn’t matter because Hoe number 2 *clears throat* I mean Knowles number 2 and Daniel aren’t here.

Bey: What do you mean they aren’t here? The rehearsal was supposed to start 45mins ago. *confused face*

Angie: I called her, but she didn’t pick up.

Kelly: So did I..I don’t know what’s going on.

Bey: let me call her..*goes to call her and she answers*

Bey: SOLO? Where are you? You’re late for your own rehearsal?

Ty: Yeah Bitch! Where you at? I could be SHOPPING SOMEWHERE!

Angie: *punches Ty in the arm* You’re in a church dummy!

Ty: oop sorry lawd I forgot! *laughs*

Solo: *on the phone* Bey, I don’t think there will be a wedding….

TBC…

Thanks For Reading Guys!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 

 












7 comments:

  1. Damn Solange you fucking up.! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooooo. Ty is a mess!!! Solange is a Whooooorreee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaoooo Ty I can't deal with him "open up a white business" I'm screaming ctfuu and oh lord solo then lord have mercy Alan is fine tho hmph lol GREAT POST it's about to get super good

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is to goooooodddd!! It's 6:04 am and I just finished, starting from the very first chapter of the first story! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it! :) Keep reading! I'll have an update soon!

      Delete
  5. HOT DAMN ! Solo messed everything up !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord! Matthew done lost his mind! I wonder when that part will come out and everybody realizes what's happening?

    Finally! Somebody other than Bey and Jay with drama. Solo. Solo. Solo. Smh. Girl, she better figure out who she wanna be within and truly love.

    Poor, Daniel. :/

    ReplyDelete