Friday, January 18, 2013

"Honor and Faith"

Mama Tina: Well you know we are always here for you Solo. Hi Alan, this is a lot, but I'm Tina Knowles..Solo's Mom..*giggles*

Bey: *silent*

Solo: Jay, this is who i was telling you about the other day...Alan this is Jay.

Jay: *shakes his hand* How you doing man..

Bey: Jay you knew about this?

Ty: *fake passes out* oh lawwd take me now...

Mama Tina: Get up stupid! *punches Ty playfully*

Jay: I wanted to tell you babe, but she asked me not to..

Ty: I kinda knew too Bey..i saw some text messages between these two love birds..*shrugs and sips*

Bey: hmm...*crosses arms*

Kelly: mmm Hey Alan, I'm Kelly..

Angie: *moves Kelly out of the way* & I'm Angie..*shakes his hand*

Ty: *moves Kelly out the way* And I'm Ty *shakes his hand*

Bey: I'm outta here...*brushes pass Solo and walks out the door*

Jay tries to go after her...but Solo stops him...

Solo: No, I'll go..*goes outside*

Everybody stood there in silence while Solo went after Bey. Until Ty broke the silence....

Ty: Sooooo, where you work Alan? *pops gum*

Alan: I'm photographer! *smiles*

Ty: Ooo *smirks* You know i like to take pictures! *poses*

Angie: *giggles*

Alan: *clueless* Do you? *chuckles*

Ty: Mhmm *pops gum*

Jay: *shakes his head*

Alan: Well maybe we can do a photo shoot for you one day..*still clueless*

Ty: TWO POINTS FOR TY!

Angie: Oh gosh! *shakes her  head and giggles*

Alan: Excuse me? *chuckles*

Ty: I accept. *smiles and shakes his hand*

Alan: Oh okay..*chuckles* *still clueless*

(Outside)

Solo: *coming down the steps* Bey..

Bey: *sitting on the step*

Solo: *sits next to her* You still love me?

Bey: *ignores her*

Solo: Beyonce what are you mad for?

Bey: Are you really sitting here asking me why I'm mad?

Solo: Beyonce. would you rather me marry a guy that I'm not even in love with to please you?

Bey: Don't say it like that Solo... *side eyes her*

Solo: Well that's how it feels Bey...you are pushing me to be with someone that i don't want to be with... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i love Alan.  He's a part of me that i have been missing for a long time...I'm not going to be with Daniel to please you...*gets up and hovers over Bey* You coming back in?

Bey: *looks up* I'm sorry Solo..I just was so excited for you..

Solo: Soooo are you coming back in? *giggles*

Bey: *pushes her*

Solo: *almost falls* *laughs*

Bey: I'm serious...

Solo: Bey, I know you were excited. So was everybody else. But I wanna make this work with Alan...

Bey: *serious face*

Solo: Pleeaaaaaassseeee Bey, be happy for me! *smirks*

Bey: *sighs* Okay...*smiles* Help me up..

Solo: *helps her up* This belly is really starting to get in the way...

Bey: It's not that bad is it? *giggles*

Solo: No, you are a bit more nice this pregnancy...Blue made you fucking evil..*giggles*

Bey: And Imma MAKE YOU fucking taste this step..*giggles and starts walking up the steps*

Solo: You are so sweet..*giggles and follows her up the steps*

Ty: HERE COME THE HOES! *chuckles*

Solo: *closes the door behind her* Shut up Ty.

Ty: *eating his plate of food* *shrugs*

Monday morning, Bey made her way to the kitchen to cook some breakfast...(She's getting better at it)

Bey: *cooking*

Jay: *comes in* Babe,

Bey: Hmm? *flipping a pancake*

Jay: You know you can't be leaving me in bed like that...i can't sleep without you...*wraps his arms around her waste*

Bey: awww you are such a baby...*giggles and kisses his cheek*

Jay: *pokes bottom lip out* well why don't you come rock me to sleep then?

Bey: *giggles* Jay..didn't you get enough last night?

Jay: Whaat? *kisses her*

Bey: Anywaaaay are you ready to find out what this big head baby is? *giggles*

Jay: Don't talk about my child. *side eyes her*

Blue: *comes running in the kitchen* MOMMMMYYYY!!!!

Bey: what baby? what's wrong?

Blue: I bwoke it! *holds up her doll*

Bey: What happend?

Bey: She fwell!!!

Jay: *looks at the doll* She fell or you threw her? O_o

Bey: *giggles* *punches Jay in the arm*

Blue: It's noot Fwunny mommy!

Bey: *straightens up* aww no baby..mommy wasn't laughing at you..

Blue: Yesh you was...*storms out the kitchen*

Blue was stopped by Julius who was in her way trying to get into the kitchen....

Blue: mwove outta my waaay! *pushes Julius and runs up the steps*

Bey: *shakes her head* See what you did? *giggles*

Jay: *shrugs* Morning Julius...

Julius: Morning Jay, ugh..i was wondering if i could talk to you for a min..

Bey: *confused face but still cooking*

Jay: Yeah sure...

Julius: *looks at Bey* In private.

Jay: *looks at Bey* Ookay..let's go to my office...

Julius and Jay made their way to Jay's office and took a seat..

Julius: Jay, you know i really appreciate you allowing me to work with you and Bey...

Jay: You're welcome..wassup man? you good?

Julius: Yeah, I'm good..I just wanted to know if i could have the night off tomorrow..I found a really special lady that i want to take out..

Jay: Maaan that's all you had to tell me? I'm up here thinking you about to tell me something serious like you got an offer for another position somewhere. *chuckles*

Julius: nah. I just wanted to get you by yourself, because I knew you would understand...

Bey: *bust in the door* YOU TRYNA SAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND? *laughs*

Jay: *chuckles* If you don't take ya mom lookin ass in the kitchen! Nosey! *laughs*

Julius: It's nothing like that Bey..

Bey: mhmm..Jay breakfast is ready..you know we gotta get ready.

Jay: Alright..

Bey: *closes door behind her*

Julius: *whispers* See what i mean?

Jay: *chuckles* She's not that bad...So whose the luck lady?

Julius: *chuckles* Her name is Jennifer *shows Jay a picture*



Jay: Consider yourself off tomorrow night..

Julius: *stands up and chuckles* thanks a lot man..

Julius makes his way back to his apartment and Jay makes his way to the kitchen to eat..after eating, Beyonce and Jay made their way over to Ty's house..He was due to babysit Blue..

Bey: *knocks on the door*

No response..

Bey: *knocks on the door harder*

Ty: I'm comin heffa dang! *opens the door*

Blue: *looks up* Hi Uncwle Ty! *smiles*

Ty: Hey Blueberry! *picks her up* What you doing here? *smiles*

Bey: Ty, don't tell me you forgot you told me you would watch her today..

Ty: I didn't forget..I just don't remember! *kisses Blue*

Bey: *side eyes him* Ty.

Ty: Okay okay, I forgot. But Kelly and nem is coming over anyway in like a hour..

Bey: Kelly and nem? o_o

Ty: YEAH TRICK KELLY AND NEM! as In Beyonce and Nem, As In Destiny's Child!

Bey: *giggles* That was not even funny

Ty: Oh but it was! *chuckles* Blueberry, there are some cookies on the table in the living room *puts her down*

Blue: Bye Mommy! *runs into the living room*

Ty: And just where are you going that you need a babysitter? *pops gum*

Bey: I have a doctors appointment..

Ty: with Jay? or the doctor? *crosses arms*

Bey: With JAY smart ass! *punches him in the arm*

Ty: At least one of us is smart. Get off my step. *chuckles*

Bey: *laughs* I love you too nigga! *walks to the car*

Bey gets in the car and Jay is on the phone..

Jay: *on the phone* Yeah, we can come over next week, when do you want us?

Bey: *whispers* Jay who's that?

Jay: *holds his finger up* Yeah, okay. 8 is fine on tuesday. *starts the car up*

Bey: *pulls out her phone and texts Kelly*

(text convo)

Bey: What you doing trick? lol

Kelly: Sucking dick, what you want? lol

Bey: you just better be kidding... -_-

Kelly: You just better be on a drought. hatin ass. -_-

Bey: Bitch.

Kelly: Ya motha.

Bey: oop!you tried it. lol

Kelly: ! *emojis*

Bey: Wyd you doinnnng? lol

Kelly: I'm on my way to Ty's house..

Bey: I just dropped Blue off there...

Kelly: And your not staying? Is Ty sick? lol

Bey: *emojis* No. I have a doctors appointment..

Kelly: With Jay or the Doctor?

Bey: -__________-

Kelly: Lmfao *emojis*

(End of Text Convo)

Jay: Ok, see you later. *hangs up*

Bey: *laughs*

Jay: What you laughing at? *chuckles*

Bey: Kelly is funny..*giggles*

Jay: My mom wants us to come over for dinner...

Bey: Okay. When?

Jay: Next week..

Bey: *shrugs* okay..

Bey and Jay pulled up to the doctors, they made their way in and the appointment went great...not everyone was a happy camper though...



(2 hours later: In The Car)

Jay: *driving home* I TOLD YOU IT WAS GONA BE A BOY! ha ha *chuckles*

Bey: You are just a little too happy right now.. *side eyes him* *giggles*

Jay: & you are just a little too mad right now...

Bey: *takes a deep breath*

Jay: awww you want a cookie? *pouts*

Bey: You are such a dick.. *giggles*

Jay: *chuckles*  you remember that show i was telling you about in New York?

Bey: yeah..what about it?

Jay: *stops at a red light* Bey, i really want you to close the show out..

Bey: Jay i can barely breathe..-__- *giggles*

Jay: I know, I pushed the show back, i want you to be on that stage...

Bey: Jay, you didn't have to-

Jay: ssssh *puts his finger over her mouth* I wanted to..*kisses you*

(Bey)
It really makes me feel good that Jay still has faith in my career even after pregnancy. I love this man. We have been so good lately. He is truly the greatest man in  my life....He has no idea that I'm planning to do my own show, but i guess i can do both..

Bey's phone rings..It's Solo...

(phone convo)

Solo: BEYFUCKINONCE!

Bey: o_O yes?

Solo: Where are you?

Bey: On my way back to Ty's to pick up Blue. why what's wrong? *giggles*

Solo: I'll tell you when you get here..*hangs up*

Bey: *looks at her phone* oookaay.

Jay: what? what happend?

Bey: Solo...being Solo...

Jay: *shrugs and pulls up out front of Ty's*

Bey: You coming in?

Jay: I guess so...you need help getting out?

Bey: nah, I got it...*gets out the car*

Bey and Jay made their way into the house....

Bey: *walks in*

Kelly: BEY'S HERE! *smiles*

Jay: Damn, you don't see me?

Kelly: Oh, and JayZ...*giggles*

Jay: *shakes his head*

Ty: *comes out the kitchen* Hoe don't be running yo ass up in my house like that without knocking unless you wanna see something...*sees Jay* heeey Jigga *bats eyelashes*

Jay: *shakes his head* Wassup Ty, *chuckles and sit on the couch*



Solo: *runs down the steps* Pregyonce!!!

Bey: *smirks* Hoe-low!

Ty: *laughs* these hoes got nicknames n shit. *side eyes them*

Kelly: I can't..*shakes her head*

Bey: Where's my baby?

Ty: Downstairs in the basement tied up..

Bey: :O

Solo: *giggles* shut up Ty. She's down there with Julez! *hugs Bey* I have something to tell you..

Bey: what? *breaks free from the hug and sits on the couch next to Jay*

Solo: SOooo, you know how Mom launched her new line and all right?

Bey: mhm..*lays on Jay*

Solo: They are honoring her friday...

Bey: Really? who said?

Solo: Mama. And We alllll have to be there!

Bey: *takes a deep breath*

Ty: We all? bitch I got a date friday..y'all got dat!

Kelly: You ain't shit Ty...

Ty: You right, i ain't, I'm THE shit. *pops gum*

Kelly: You're going..*rolls eyes*

Ty: "Not I" said that cat...*pops gum*

Solo: Sooo *smiles* Bey, how was your appointment?

Bey: Great. We're having a boy.

Solo: :O omggg a boy??? that's great Bey!

Ty: Did you tell Darryl?

Bey: Why would I tell Darryl? *confused*

Ty: I mean the man deserves to know the sex of his baby

Kelly: aww yay a little prince! *smiles*

Ty: More like another little bad ass..*sides eyes Bey*

Solo: Blue is not that bad...

Ty: Tuh! NOT THAT BAD? that little girl was satan's flower girl in his wedding!

Kelly: Ty shut up! *laughs*

Bey: *laughs and holds stomach* She isn't that bad.

Jay: She's a piece of work, but she isn't bad...

Ty: anywaaaay Soo, what are we wearing to this thing on friday?

Kelly: I thought you had a date?

Ty: I thought you had some business *side eyes her* anyway, what we wearing on friday?

Kelly: oop.

Bey: I"m not sure yet... soething loose.. does Angie know?

Solo: Yeah, she said she will be there..she has to find a nanny. Jay can you take Julez too?

Jay:babe, i don't know if I'm gona be able to make it..

Bey: Why?

Jay: I have like 6 meetings that day... I can take Blue though...

Ty: Nooo, you can TAKE yo ass to this honory banquet on friday...

Bey: Jay, i really want you to be there *sad face*

Jay: Okay, imma see if i can work something out..

Ty: In your schedule? or On Me? *clears throat* I mean Bey

Jay: On my schedule you nut case. *side eyes him*

Ty: I got more nuts in this case then you think! *chews gum*

Jay: *shivers* ewww. *chuckles*

Solo: Anywaaaay, I gotta call Alan and invite him.

Bey: uh uh Solo you just got with him..he does not need to be at something that personal...

Ty: Ugggh Bey would you please take ya cock blockin ass home!?? We wanna see Alan fine ass!

Kelly: Yassss! *giggles*

Jay: Bey, let up babe, I think Alan should come.. *rubs her back*

Bey: *sucks teeth* Okay, i guess..

Ty: Bitch, she was gona invite him anyway...you aint nobody! *chuckles*

Solo: Shut up Ty! *giggles*

Bey: *giggles* I am sooo hungry...

Jay: iight, let's get you home..

Bey: Somebody gotta go downstairs and get Blue...*looks at Ty*

Ty: *looks at empty chair* Somebody *taps air* Go get Blue!

Bey: *rolls eyes*

Jay: *chuckles*

Solo: Don't worry about her Bey...I'll bring her home tomorrow. *giggles*

Bey: You sure?

Solo: Yeah, I'm sure.

Ty: Bitch, no..could'nt be me...that little girl is too much for me...*chuckles*

Bey: whatever bye...

Bey and Jay leave and make their way back to the house...After getting home, Bey got in the tub and relaxed a little. Jay was in the bedroom working on some last minute stuff on his laptop.
Bey: Ouch! *holds stomach*

Jay: *comes in the bathroom* You good?

Bey: mhmm..relaxing..

Jay: well, while you are relaxing, I'm lonely..lol can you hurry up? *chuckles*

Bey: yeah, help me up..*giggles*

Jay: *helps her out the tub and wraps her in a towel*

Jay dried Bey off and lotioned her down..He put a tshirt on her and they got in the bed...They slept peacefully...

Thursday Night at Solo's place..

Solo: *come out of the closet* How about this one? *giggles*

Alan: It looks good...you always look good...I think you should wear that tomorrow...

Solo: K. *takes it off and hangs it up*

Alan: I think you should wear that tonight...*smirks*

Solo: Hmmm *walks to him and kisses him*

Alan: Babe...*kisses her neck*

Solo: *tilts head back* hmm?

Alan: I wanna go on a date saturday...

Solo: hmm..that sounds nice.. *smiles*

Alan: I want Julez to come..

Solo: *stops* Really?

Alan: Yes, *kisses her* Baby, i want every part of you...and that includes Julez..

Solo: Well you got me..*kisses him* I can't promise you Julez...but i guess you can try...*giggles* you going home tonight?

Alan: well i figured i mine as well stay since-

Solo: Good *smiles and kisses him again*

Alan: I'll do that...*kisses her cheek and goes in the bathroom...

Just then, Julez and Blue come in the room...

Blue: Auntie Solo, can i call my mommy?

Solo: Sure you can, are you okay?

Blue: Yesh, i just want to talk to her..

Solo: Okay...come one...

Blue: *crawls in bed with Solo*

Solo: *calls Bey*

(Phone Convo)

Bey: *sleepy voice* Hello..

Solo: Wake up huzzy...your daughter wants to talk to you..*giggles*

Bey: *sits up* Okay..

Blue: I love you huzzy...*smiles*

Solo: *snatches the phone from her* *giggles* No Blue, only Auntie Solo can call mommy that word...*gives her the phone back*

Bey: Helloooo?

Blue: Yesh?

Bey: What did you say?

Blue: I swaid i love you mommy!

Bey: I love you too baby..Go to sleep..mommy will see you tomorrow..

Blue: where ish Daddy?

Bey: He's sleep baby...

Blue: otay. Night night mommy..

Solo: *in the background* NIGHT BEY! *giggles*

Bey: Night! *hangs up*

The next day, they all made their way to Mama Tina's honory gathering hosted by Dereon and Miss Tina staff. Everyone had a good time. They a DJ, Great food (which was right up Bey's alley), fun people and cool games....Jay ended up coming and getting a nanny..everyone was sitting at the same table with a few other people...


Ty: Soo, Alan have you decided on a date for our photoshoot?

Solo: What photoshoot?

Ty: *puts hand up to Solo* Alan?

Alan: *chuckles* no, but i will soon..

Solo: *rolls eyes and laughs* I can't with you Ty...

Jay: We all can't with him..

Ty: Yeah, but i know somebody who can doooeee! 4 POINTS FOR TY! BOOM! *the whole table laughs*

Kelly: Has anyone seen Angie?

Bey: no, I tried calling her..she didn't answer..i'm sure she's on her way....


Angie was just walking in as her name was brought up in conversation...

Angie: *sits down* Hey y'all sorry I'm late..

Ty: I'm sorry you came too..

Angie: I said "late" *giggles*

Ty: I know..*chuckles*

Angie: Anyway, y'all won't believe the shit i got in the mail from Kanye today..*goes in her purse*

Ty: I don't know why you carry a purse when you have a rack like that...if i was you, i would have everything stored in my bra! *laughs*

Jay: *sips drink*

Angie: *laughs* *throws paper on the table*

Bey: *picks it up* *Reads it* :O

Ty: Bitch lemme see! *snatches it* He's taking you to Court?

Solo: You fibbin! lemme see *snatches it* :O

Angie: aint that some shit!?

Jay: lemme see that? *snatches it* Is he serious?

Angie: I don't know..he's telling the court that he does'nt spend enought time with Danielle..HE HAS HER RIGHT NOW!

Jay: I'll call em. Don't worry about it..

Ty: oo Girl you want me to call em?

Solo: NO. *laughs*

Ty: damn, ANGIE *side eyes Solo!

Solo: Shut up!

The rest of the night went on....


 Embedded image permalink
 


Over all, the Afternoon bash went great! Miss Tina was happy to have all of the family there..they were all walking out of the building when a familiar voice came from the distance...

Matthew: *on his phone* I'm gona call you back. TINA!


Mama Tina: *turns around*

Ty: aww shit..this can't be good..

Bey: *holds stomach*

Jay: *whispers in Bey's ear* Stay calm babe...

Bey: *closes her eyes tightly*

Solo: *squints* Dad?

Matthew: Hey baby girl, *smiles* Tina, can i talk to you for a minute?

Kelly: :O

Mama Tina: Sure, i guess...I'll be right back... y'all stay here...*goes to the side of the building*

Matthew: *follows her*

TBC...

Thanks for Reading Hive! Sorry For Any errors! Remember before you leave this page to comment!!!! Let me know what you think will happen!  -Nish

6 comments:

  1. Ok, Ty ain't shit...at all!!! Lol!

    I'm glad Bey is trying her best with this Solo/Alan relationship.

    Kanye on them Mollies hard. How you gone due Angie, fool?!! Lol.

    And I hope Bey is okay. I don't like how she's been 'Ouching' and grabbing her belly. If something isn't right she betta speak up.

    Great update, boo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyyyyy!!! I hate him so much! Shit gets real at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT UPDATE!!!! AND IM GLAD BEY FINALLY CAME AROUND TO SOLO AND ALAN'S RELATIONSHIP AND I WONDER WHAT MATTHEW HAS TO SAY TO MRS TINA AND I HOPE BEY'S BABY IS FINE I NOTICED HOW SHE IS ALWAYS SAYING "OUCH" AND HOLIN HER BELLY

    UPDATE SOON!!
    @JAYONCE4EVA- FOLLOW ME!
    NYJAH SHAMIAH EDWARDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this blog lol . it always has me rollin ! but umm.. where TF Matthew come from ? smh @ him & Kanye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg please update soon!!!!! Got to see what Mathew wants!

    ReplyDelete