Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Secrets, Drunken Nights, and Suprises"


(With Bey)

*In the Ambulance*

Ty: Bey I called Jay, He said he will be here soon..

(Bey)
I think I went too far..I pushed too hard...

The ride to the hospital was long and painful. Ty and Mama Tina were with Bey every step of the way until the doctors asked them to sit in the waiting room.

Mama Tina: Is everything going to be okay with her?

Doctor: I'm not sure yet, but I will do my best.

Mama Tina: *sheds a tear* Lord I really hope she doesn't have that baby early..*takes a deep breath and sits in the chair*

Ty: *sits next to her* Miss Tina I think she's gonna be alright..*rubs her back*

(1 hour later)

*In the waiting room*

Mama Tina: I sure hope she's alright..

Ty: She is Miss Tina..

Mama Tina yeah..well they are taking a really long time...

Doctor: *comes out from behind the desk* Are you Beyonce Knowles' Family?

Mama Tina: Yes..*jumps up*

Doctor: Your daughter is stable..

Mama Tina: Yes. Thank you Jesus! Can I see her? How's the baby?

Doctor: Well, there are a few complications with the baby..Beyonce was asked by her home doctor NOT to leave New York..See Her cervix has start to a face...which means it has started to thin out...the cervix starts of with 2 inches in the beginning of the pregnancy and usually thins out when ready to give birth..Beyonce's is down to about a half n inch...being on her feet for long periods of time, long plane rides..long car rides..are ALL stresses to this situation...She cam very close to have her baby tonight..

Mama Tina: So you are telling me that she knew all of this before she got here?

Doctor: Yes Ma'm..I'm truly sorry..for now, we are gonna ask that she stays true to her obligations in order to carry this baby full term..

Mama Tina: Okay..thank you so much Doctor..Come on Ty..*pulls Ty by the arm* What room is she in?

Doctor: Suite 144..

Mama Tina: Thank You..

Mama Tina and Ty rushed their way to Bey's room..when they got in there, Bey was awake with an IV in her hand..

Ty: Are you okay Bey? *fake pouts and walks over to her*

Bey: *faint smile* I'm okay..

Mama Tina: Do you wanna tell me what's going on?

Bey: *takes a deep breath* Mama I wasn't suppose to take this trip..I pushed way to hard..and I harmed my baby..*sheds a tear*

Ty: Bey slow down...tell us what happened...

Bey: *tells them what the doctor already told her* and I was not suppose to do this trip...*cries silently*

Mama Tina: The good new is that baby is alright..*kisses Bey's forehead* It's alright baby..you just have to stay off your feet for a few more months..gets some rest..the doctor said you can leave in the morning..*sits in the chair*

Ty: I called Jay..He should be on his way..

Bey: *takes a deep breath* Great. Now he's gonna be able to say I told you so..*rolls eyes*

Mama Tina: Good. You have to understand that sometimes your husband is right baby...

Bey: hmm yeah..well i rather now not be that time..*rubs belly*

Hours past and Bey has napped and so has Ty and Mama Tina...Mama Tina was still sleeping...Ty woke up to the sound of Bey talking to the doctor..

Bey: Thank You doctor, I really appreciate everything..I realize that I have to slow down...

Doctor: See you later Mrs. Knowles..*smiles and walks out*

Ty: *wakes up fully* Morning Tramp..

Bey: *giggles* Morning Ty..

Jay: *runs in the room* You okay baby??

Bey: *smiles* I'm fine babe..there is something I have to tell you..

Jay: It can wait..baby I told you should not have taken this trip..I was trying to avoid something like this babe..I was worried the whole way here..

Bey: Baby, I know..I'm sorry..

Ty: Well, since you're sorry and he's here can we fucking go? Shit, I'm hungry..*chuckles*

Jay: On your death bed, Ty still will be a piece of shit! *laughs*

Ty: & you will still be a pain in my ass...*laughs*

Jay: anyway..*to Be* your sister is blowing up my damn phone with text messages asking me are you okay..*laughs*

Ty: *giggles* That damn Solo...

Mama Tina: *wakes up* Jaaay. I'm glad you made it..where's Blue?

Jay: She's with my mom..*chuckles*

Mama Tina: Alright then..*gets up* lets get outta here...*giggles*

Ty: That's what I'M SAYING! *laughs and stands up*

Bey: *slides out of Bed* Baby you have to help me get dressed..*starts walking to the bathroom* *giggles*

Jay: mmmm...gladly..*chuckles*

Ty: Uh uh see this is how you ended up like that again..*points to her belly*

Bey: *giggles* come on baby..

Jay: *follows her*

(Bey)
I have to find the right time to tell Jay what the hell is going on. I'm not sure how he will take it..I need him more than ever right now..His show is coming up and I don't want to be a stress on him..This baby is already enough..I've been stressing him out about Solo and even my mom's situation...I just hope he doesn't flip out..

*snaps out of it*

Jay: *helping Bey put on her shirt* you okay babe? *confused face*

Bey: Yeah..*giggles* I'm just ready to get home..I love you..*kisses him* I should have listened to you..

Jay: I love you too...Let's get outta here...

Bey and Jay made their way to the hotel and to the airport to head back to New York...



(A Few Hours Later)

Bey and Jay had just got into their house from their flight...Bey hoped straight in the shower..Jay washed his face and headed to sleep....Mama Gloria asked them to come get Blue in the morning...She wanted Bey to rest on her first night back..

(Bey)
*In the shower* Jay still hasn't asked me what the doctor said..I'm really afraid to tell him...I-

Bey's thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing on the sink..it was an unknown number...

(Bey)
geesh..I can't believe Solo She's my little sister, but you would think that she was the oldest the way she protects me..*giggles* She's my rock..I don't know how i could get mad at her over something as small as calling off her wedding...I'll call that number back in the morn-

*phone rings again*

(Bey)
hmmm. that person must have left a message..

Bey got out the shower, got dressed her pj's and made her way to bed...She cuddled up close to Jay and fell asleep quickly..the next morning, Beyonce rolled over and was scared out of her mind...Solange was on her knees at her bedside starring at her....

Bey: Solo you scared the shit outta me...*gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom*

Solo: well hello to you too bitch..Is my nephew okay? Mama told me what happened..

Bey: He's fine..*closes the door behind her*

Solo: *starts making Bey's bed* That's good...better had..thought i was gonna have to cut cha..

Bey: *flushes toilet* yeah, whatever..*washes hands* *comes out the bathroom*

Solo: Oh Bey don't act like you aren't happy to see me *smiles*

Solange jumping on the bed of the Standard

Bey: Bitch if you don't get your ass down off my bed..I know something..

Solo: Yeah, whatever *giggles* Get Dressed! *jumps*

Bey: *rolls eyes* where we going? *giggles*

Solo: Somewhere..Outta here..I say you sleep over at my house..Ty, Kelly and Angie are!

Bey: I have a husband and a daughter..to take care of..I can't stay at your house...*giggles*

Jay: *comes in the room* O_o Solo wtf? *chuckles*

Solo: Don't mind me bro..I like to see things from another view from time to time..

Jay: Okay, well how about you try sitting in your car and driving back to your house..I hear that's a good view..*chuckles*

Bey: *laughs*

Solo: You are such a dick..*flops down on the bed*

Jay: *shrugs* I brought you breakfast up baby..*sits in on the night stand*

Solo: Where's mine?

Jay: Downstairs..out the door, make a left and another left..

Solo: *calculates it* Bitch! That's how you get to my house! *giggles*

Jay: EXACTLY!!

Solo: <_<

Bey: *eats* Jay, leave her alone..*giggles*

Solo: anywwaaaayy Jay, Bey was thinking about staying at my house tonight..Is that cool with you?

Jay: I don't know..did you fix that roach problem? *chuckles*

Solo: Shut up! *punches Jay playfully* I don't have roaches! *laughs*

Jay: I'm just kidding...I don't see why not..are you feeling okay baby?

Bey: I'm feeling fine..Is Blue here yet?

Jay: Nah..Mom said she isn't ready for her to leave yet...She blames us for not bringing her around more often..

Bey: *giggles* Iight..I guess I'll get dressed...

Jay: I guess so...*chuckles* Imma run down to the studio..*kisses her* I love you..

Bey: I love you too..*kisses him again and sucks his bottom lip*

Solo: alrrriiiggggght..STOP.

Jay: *kisses Bey again* I'll see you tomorrow...*chuckles and walks out the

Bey: *rolls eyes at Solo*

Solo: what? *eats one of Bey's sausages*

Bey: *gets up and puts her food on the night stand* I'm gonna get dressed..

Solo: I'll pack your bag..*giggles* *eats another sausage*

Bey: *rolls eyes and chucks deuces while closing the bathroom door*

(Later that Night)

Ty: *walks in Solo's house* HEY BITCHES!

Bey: Here comes The King of Pain In The Asses..

Ty: Oop Bitch hear that! *hits Bey in the back of the head*

Bey: Ouch! *giggles*

Solo: Hey Ty!

Angie: Hello Mr. Hunter!

Ty: aha yass honey that is what he calls me! *chuckles and flops on the couch* Now where the hell is Kelly? *eats a pretzel out of the snack bowl in front of him*

Solo: She said she's on her way..*flops next to Angie*

Ty: That heffa will be late to Judgement Day.. *sips kool-aid*

Bey: I hope you guys don't mind...I invited someone..

Solo: aww shit Bey, now who the hell did you invite? *serious face*

Bey: well, Julius has a new girlfriend..I think we should get to know her..

Ty: awww Julius is finally getting some puss puss..maybe now he won't be so angry..*laughs*

Solo: *falls out laughing*

Angie: *giggles* Is she nice?

Bey: Yeah, Jay says she is...But Julius has to work for Jay tonight, so I thought it would be cool to invite her...

Solo: To my house?

Ty: *chuckles*

Bey: Solo don't start..*laughs*

Solo: She better be all Jay says she is..*giggles*

(Meanwhile w/ Jay)

*In The Studio*

Jay: *editing a track*

Kanye: *walks in holding a sleeping Danielle* Ayye Poppa Jay..

Jay: Ayyee wassup man! How did you know i was here?

Kanye: well i stopped pass your house and nobody answered the door..called you phone no answer..I said that nigga must be at the studio..*laughs*

Jay: *laughs* You know me man! So wassup?

Kanye: nothing much man, I'm daddy duty tonight..Angie's over Solo's..

Jay: Yeah..so is Bey..

Kanye: Where's Blue?

Jay: With my mother..

Kanye: ahh.. you got off easy..*chuckles*

Jay: Something like that...*chuckles*

(At Solo's)

*knock at the door*

Solo: Bey get the door I think that's the pizza...*giggles*

Bey: Why I gotta get it?

Ty: cause you the one with the money..*chuckles*

Bey: *rolls eyes* *gets up* Y'all ain't shit..*laughs* *goes to get the door*

Angie: *giggles*

Bey: *Opens the door* Heeyy Jennifer!!! *smiles and hugs her*

Jennifer: Hey! *smiles and hugs Bey back* thanks a lot for inviting me..

Bey: Oh, girl it's no problem! Come, everyone is in here..*walks to the living room*

Jennifer: *follows her* Okay..*smiles*

Solo: *yelling from the couch* Was it the pizza Bey?

Bey: NO! It was Jennifer! *smiles*

Solo: Who?

Bey: *Walks in the living room* Jennifer..*giggles*

Jennifer: *comes in behind her* Hey Everyone *smiles*

Solo: Ohhh, Hello! I'm Solo.. *reaches her hand out to shake her hand*

Bey: This Ty, My brother and stylist! *smiles*

Jennifer: *to Ty* Helllo *smiles*

Ty: Hey, Honey..*chuckles* Have a seat..*pats the seat next to him*

Bey: And this is my cousin Angie..*points to Ang*

Angie: Hey *smiles*

Jennifer: Hi *smiles* It's so nice to meet all of you guys!

Solo: It's nice to meet you too..Do you eat pizza? *giggles*

Jennifer: I do *smiles*

Solo: Good we just ordered some *smiles*

Ty: Sooo, you're the new puss in Julius' life? *giggles*

Jennifer: :O *giggles*

Bey: You will get used to Ty..*giggles*

Solo: He thinks for nobody..*giggles*

Angie: And speaks for everybody to hear..*laughs*

Bey: We're still waiting on Kelly..she should be here soon..

Ty: Yeah, she'll probably get here when Jesus comes back..

Angie: *laughs*

Bey: *giggles*

Solo: *laughs* let's get some drinks going!!!

Angie: ahhh, I'm not drinking tonight! Imma sit this one out with Bey..*smiles*

Ty: WELL I AM DRINKING TONIGHT! Pass a drink this way sis! *stands up* let me get some music going...*walks over the radio*

Bey: Jennifer do you drink? *giggles*

Jennifer: I do..

Ty: GOOD! *to Bey* I like her! *giggles*

Bey: I bet you do..

A few hour passed and Solo, Ty and Jennifer are a bit tipsy..there is still no sign of Kelly yet..

Solo: *tripping over her feet* I really like you! *high fives Solo*

Ty: *slurring his words* I can't believe you took off your wig!!! *drunk laugh*

Bey: *laughing holding belly* I can't with you guys!

Angie: *laughs*

Jennifer: You guys are so much fun..

*Ty's Song Comes On* (T.I -Ball)

Ty: ahhhhh *twerks* this my shit!

Bey: *sitting on the couch* *nods head* *giggles*

Solo: *dances* ayyee ayyyee

Jennifer: *dances*

Angie: *dances in her set* yesss! *laughs*

Solo: Come on Bey, Come dance!!!!!!!



Bey: noooooo *laughs*

Ty: *twerks* Come onnn BEYYYY! *laughs* *sings* THIS CLUB SO PACKED THESE GIRLS SO DRUNK!!!

Bey: NO! *laughs*

(Meanwhile Outside of Solo's house)

Kelly: They are gonna be too mad that I'm late..*laughs*

Chris: I'm sorry beautiful..I just wanted to spend a little bit more time with you...

Chris is Kelly's new boy toy. They have been dating for a few months..But Kelly has been keeping it on the hush...

Kelly: & I loved spending time with you..*kisses him* I gotta go...*gets out the car and starts walking towards Solo's*

Chris: Babe wait..*gets out the car and stands in front it*

Kelly: *turns around* *giggles* What?

Chris: *motions with his head for her to come over to him*

Kelly: *walks over to him*

Chris: *pulls her close* I missed already..*chuckles*

Kelly: *kissses him*



Chris: mmm. til later?

Kelly: til later..*smirks and walks away*

Chris: *gets back in the car*

Kelly: *knocks on the door*

No Answer

Kelly: ugggh *opens the door* Helloooo

Ty: Oh shit! SOLANGE!!! *starts cleaning up the alcohol*

Solo: Whaaaaaat???

Ty: CLEAN UP THE ALCOHOL!!!! JESUS IS COMING BACKK!!!

Bey: *falls out laughing* Why do you say that?? *turns around* Kelllyyyyy!!!

Kelly: :O OH BEY, TELL ME YOU'RE SOBER!!!

Bey: *gets up* Of Course I am! *laughs and hugs her*

Angie: So am I! *giggles*

Ty: Come ooonnn KElllyyyy *twerks*

Kelly: What are they drinking I want some! *laughs*

(At Studio)




Kanye: This shit coming out good man..*chuckles and nods head*

Jay: All thanks to you for helping me out..*nods head*

Kanye: Man, I been meaning to tell you something..

Jay: wassup man?

Kanye: Um, I found someone new...

Jay: Someone new?

Kanye: A new girl..

Jay: oh shit..really? no more Angie Beyince?

Kanye: no more Angie Beyince...I gotta let her go man... she don't want me anymore...I fucked up too bad with her...

Jay: yeah, man...I understand...So who's the lucky girl?

Kanye: well...

(At Solo's house)

Kelly: *about take her first drink*

Ty: *snatches her drink and sips* Bitch, where were you? & why were you late?

Kelly: *giggles* I was with my man! *snatches her drink back and takes it to the head*

Bey: YOUR MAN?

SOLO: YOUR MAN?

Ty: CORRECTION BITCHES! OUR MAN! *sips*

Angie: You got a boyfriend now Kellz? *giggles*

Kelly: Something like that! *smiles*

Bey: You guys must go out with Jay and I sometime *smiles*

Kelly: I think he will love that..*smiles*

Angie: He? *smiles* What's his name Kellz?

Kelly: Chris.. *smiles*

Ty: mmm he sounds Sexy as fuck! *twerks*

Bey: *laughs* I can't!

Ty: I can! Shieeeetttt! *laughs*

Bey introduced Kelly to Jennifer and she clicked with her just as the rest....

(The Next Day)

Jay made his way to his mother's house to pick up Blue..He walked in the door...

Jay: Mama!

Blue: *runs downstairs* Daddddyyyyyy!!!!!

Jay: *picks her up* ayyeeee baby girl! *picks her up* Where's Grandma? *chuckles*

Blue: In dwa kwitchen!

Jay: *walks in the kitchen* wassup Mom..*looks up*

Jay see, Mama Gloria, Annie and someone he did not wanna see...

Jay: Mom, what the fuck is he doing here?

Miss Gloria: Shawn, Calm down..

TBC............


COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






7 comments:

  1. Lmaooo. This was funny. These retards. Who dat person dat got Hov all upset??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOOO the ratchet crew is a mess lol ty I just can't with him... Oops who jay don't wanna see aww shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfaoooo! These fools have no chill!!! Ratchet crew on 10! Glad Bey is okay, but she needs to tell Jay. Jennifer seems like she cool. I bet Kanye is about to tell Jay that its a dude he met in counseling. Lol! I wonder who that could be at Jay's mom's house? Hmmm...

    Great update!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, scratch that Ye did say a new girl, sooo I think it's Aaleyah! Considering the 'well...' I don't think it's good, but I'll see. Lol

      Delete
  4. And who is that calling Bey as an unknown number? Lawd, she got enough drama already with this baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder who Ye is dating. Why do I feel like its Jennifer lol and I can't wait to see how Jay will react when Bey tells him. I love freaking love Ty! Ty: awww Julius is finally getting some puss puss..maybe now he won't be so angry..*laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love i love ! this story is ahh mazing !:)

    ReplyDelete