Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Pushing Too Hard"

Over all, the Afternoon bash went great! Miss Tina was happy to have all of the family there..they were all walking out of the building when a familiar voice came from the distance...

Matthew: *on his phone* I'm gona call you back. TINA!


Mama Tina: *turns around*

Ty: aww shit..this can't be good..

Bey: *holds stomach*

Jay: *whispers in Bey's ear* Stay calm babe...

Bey: *closes her eyes tightly*

Solo: *squints* Dad?

Matthew: Hey baby girl, *smiles* Tina, can i talk to you for a minute?

Kelly: :O

Mama Tina: Sure, i guess...I'll be right back... y'all stay here...*goes to the side of the building*

Matthew: *follows her*

Ty: I wonder what they gotta talk about...

Solo: I wonder why you dont mind your business...

Ty: & I wonder why you left ya fiance and ended up with him *points to Alan*..but you don't see me complaining!

Solo: :O

Kelly: That's cause he is FINE! *giggles*

Solo: *side eyes Kelly*

Kelly: Sorry..*giggles*

Alan: It's okay...*chuckles*

Solo: *side eyes Alan*

Alan: Imma go get the car...*walks away quickly*

Bey: I'm with Ty, I wanna know what they are talking about... *eyes her parents*

Solo: *eyes her parents* Mom doesn't seem upset..

Ty: Watch, she gone come over here and tell us she's pregnant..*chuckles*

Angie: *laughs*

Bey: *punches Ty* She is NOT! *giggles*

Ty: Mhm

Angie: Y'all need prayer..

Ty: and you need height! *side eyes her*

Angie: & You need psychiatric help. *hits Ty*

Ty: You know what? you bitches gone stop punching me..

Kelly: You guys! You guys! momma's coming back! ACT NATURAL!

Ty: *crosses arms and pops gum* For what? *rolls eyes*

Mama Tina: *comes back* ard, come on y'all

Matthew: *waves while walking away* See y'all..

Bey: *waves to her father* What did he want Mama? *confused face*

Mama Tina: *starts walking to the car*

Bey: Mama?

Jay: *says softly* Bey, let it go...maybe she doesn't wanna talk about it.

Solo: *shrugs*

Bey: *takes a deep breath*

Everyone got into their cars and made their ways home...

(At Solange's House)

Alan: Alright baby I'm gona go.. *kisses her*

Solo: So soon? *sad face*

Alan: Babe it's late..

Solo: yeah, you're right... I love you..

Alan: I love you too..Don't forget about our date tomorrow..with Julez! *smiles*

Solo: I won't, i'm too exicted..what time?

Alan: 4?

Solo: make it 4:02 and it's a date..

Alan: *chuckles* I'm out..*kisses her* see you later...

Solo: Bye! *smiles* *falls back on the bed*

(Solo)
It sucks that he has to go, but what kind of example would i be setting if I just let Alan move in so quickly. I can't believe Dad showed up today at Mom's event.. I wonder what he wanted..She didn't seem upset...but she still seemed upset...which makes me question...Mom has never been the type to share her anger with us...she never wanted us to see her sweat. But it if it's something serious..i feel like we deserve to know...I'll call her tomorrow before my date...*looks at phone* One missed call from Daniel...I wonder what he wants..I'll call him tomorrow too...

(At Bey and Jay's house)

Bey: *takes her dress off* Can you believe my Dad showed up like that?

Jay: *on the bed taking off his shoes* Well, It wasn't like he caused a problem.

Bey: I know, but it's not like my mom to not tell us what he said.

Jay: Bey *takes his jacket off* All I'm saying is don't stress it...It's probably something really small..

Bey: & all I'm saying is..don't look pass it..I have to keep an eye on this...

Jay: You HAVE TO...take care of that baby..and keep from being stressed...that's what you HAVE to do..*takes his shirt off*

*Bey's phone rings*

Bey: *digs through her purse to find it* *answers* Hello

It was Columbia Records...

Bey: yes..Hey *smiles*...mmm..........mhmm...........mhmm

Jay: *confused face*

Bey: Okay, that's great..monday is good for me..thanks for calling! *smiles* *hangs up*

Jay: What was that about?

Bey: *calls Ty*

Jay: Hellooooo

Bey: Hey Ty, tomorrow we must shop..big meeting on monday with Columbia and some other people...in California...

Ty: Kay, see you tomorrow at 2pm..

Bey: Kay, see you tomorrow...thanks..

Jay: California? *confused face*

Bey: I have a meeting on monday...i have to fly out sunday..

Jay: Fly out? Bey...you are too pregnant to fly out anywhere...

Bey: Jay I am an adult. I can handle myself.

Jay: You are an adult but you are pregnant..

Bey: Jay, I run me..You can't tell me I can't go..

Jay: Until you have that baby..HE runs you..I dont think you should go...

Bey: Well, I'm going...*rolls eyes and lays down*

Jay: *leaves out the room*

(Bey)
Ugggh I hate when Jay acts like he's my DAD. I think that i can handle this trip..I don't know why he acts like pregnancy is a disease..I will be okay...flying shouldn't be done, but it can be done...and I'm doing it..I'm still worried about my momma though..I really wanna know what my Dad said to her...she seemed upset..and then again she didn't I just hope that everything is okay...

(The Next Day)
Ty, Bey and Mama Tina all went shopping for Bey's outfits for her trip...

Bey: *going through clothes* I want it to say I'm a business woman and an artist..

Mama Tina: Yeah...but you want it to say something "Bey" too..like this...*pulls a shirt off the rack*

Ty: yass with these pants *pulls them off the rack*

Bey: I like that...*smiles*

Ty: *takes shirt from Mama Tina* I'll check out..*goes to cash register*

Bey: *looking at the shoes* Mama, you wanna tell me what Daddy said to you yesterday?



Mama Tina: Bey, look at these ones..cute right?..

Bey: You're avoiding the question, so I'll take that as a no...*rolls eyes*

Ty: *comes back with bags* Alright..all checked out!! Annnd I'm hungry..can we eat? PLEASE? *giggles*

Bey: I'm hungy too! *giggles*

Ty: Alright let's go then!

Mama Tina: Imma see you sunday Bey...Imma go home..

Bey: Mama you don't wanna eat with us?

Mama Tina: *kisses Bey's cheek* I'll see you later..

Bey: *shrugs*

Ty and Bey headed to dinner..

(At Dinner)

Bey: Okay...soooo If you are free on sunday and monday, I would love for you to come with me to california! *smiles*

Ty: *shocked* you foreal? *covers mouth*

Embedded image permalink

 Bey: Of course I am! You wanna go right? *giggles*

Ty: ooo yass! Californication! I like the sound of that! California men are FINE! *chuckles* What time is the flight ?! 1pm?

Bey: Tone it dowwn! *laughs* Flight leaves at 8am.. *smiles* *holds stomach* mm *serious face*

Ty: *sips* Kay *chuckles* You okay?

Bey: Yeah..I'm good..*fake giggle*

(Meanwhile at Solo's house)

Solo: *on the phone with Angie* I still can't believe he did this to you..

Angie: I can't believe it myself...He dropped Danielle off this morning and told me that this court thing was necessary...I'm like what the fuck does necessary mean? uggh..He has her a lot..sometimes more than I do...

Julez: Mom! *tugs on Solo's shirt* How do I look??

Solo: Well you know I just think that - Julez, you look great! *smiles* I think that he is doing this to spite you...

Angie: I think he is too..I'm so over this...

Julez: Thanks Mom *hugs Solo* Is Alan here yet? Not yet...

*someone knocks at the door*

Julez: *runs to the door and opens it*

Solo: *runs to the door* Julez what have I told you about- Daniel?

Daniel: *holding Julez* *smiles*

Angie: Daniel? Girl what's going on?

Solo: Ang, Imma call you back..

Daniel: What's up Solo...

Solo: Hey..

Daniel: I came to pick up Julez...Is that cool with you?

Julez: Mommy can i go with Dad please..please pleaaaasee...

Solo: Julez..

Julez: MOoooomm...

Solo: Daniel what are you doing here?

Daniel: Julez is my son too, i think i should be able to pick him up when i want..

Solo: & I think you should call ahead of time..You can't just show up at my house Daniel..

Daniel: Julez go get a basketball out of your room..*let's him down*

Solo: *rolls eyes* Daniel..I want to remain friends with you..i order to do that, you have to call ahead when you are coming to get Julez..

Daniel: So I forgot one time, big deal. Chill out..

Julez: *comes back with the ball*

Daniel: Iight let's go..

Julez: Bye Mommy..

Daniel: I'll bring him back tomorrow...*smirks*

Solo: Tomorrow? what about his clothes?

Daniel: He has clothes at My mother's house...*leaves*

Solo: *closes the door* *wall slides*

(Solo)
ugggghhh I'm so torn..I can't say no to Daniel, because he is Juelz father...I can see the disappointment on Julez face now if I told him he couldn't go with his father...Daniel can be so nonchalant about things though...showing up at my house when you are not my man is inappropriate....uggghh

Solo's thoughts were interrupted when Alan walked in..

Alan: *Sees her sitting on the floor* *smiles* whats going on baby? why you on the floor? where's Julez?

Before heading home after lunch with Ty, Bey decided to stop pass the doctors...She has not been feeling too well. This pregnancy is way different from Blue..

(At the Doctor's office)

Doctor: Okay Beyonce..what's bothering you..

Bey: Doc, I am feeling a lot of pressure in my back and thighs..

Doc: Is it coming and going or?

Bey: It's coming more then it's going...*rubs belly*

Doc: Okay, let me have a look...lay back for me..

Bey: *lays back and pulls up shirt*

Doc: *pulls out ultrasound equipment and uses it on Bey* mmm

Bey: mmm what?

Doc: I see the head, but she if you look closely he is touching your cervix..He's in position for birth..

Bey: Why so early? *concerned*

Doc: The cervix has start to a face..which means it has started to thin out...the cervix starts off with 2 inches in the beginning of the pregnancy and usually thins out when ready to give birth..yours is down to about a half n inch..being on your feet, long drives, long plan rides...they are all mega stresses that can make you feel worse...those things can be done, but you must pace yourself...

Bey: So are you saying my baby could come early?

Doc: I'm saying in order to avoid that you have to be mindful of the activities you do..

Bey: Okay..but what about the pain?

Doc: well, when you are constantly moving around and constantly stressed your baby is hitting your cervix..If it get the right hit, it can send you into contractions...

Bey: *sheds a tear* So what do I do now?

Doc: realistically you have to think of avoiding the possibility of prematurity. which means you must SLOW DOWN...usually I would put a woman in your case on bed rest...but i believe that you know how to pace yourself...right?

Bey: Right..*sniffs*

Doc: Everything will be fine..don't worry too much..just stay off your feet and stay rested.

*Driving home from the doctors)

(Bey)
I'm not telling Jay..I can't tell Jay...If I tell Jay, then he really is gonna get on me about this trip to Cali...I have to go..this meeting holds my career...


(Later At Bey and Jay's house)

Jay was sitting on the couch watching Tv with Blue when Bey walked in with bags..

Blue: Mommmyyyy! *smiles*

Bey: Heyy Baby..*smiles and puts her bags down* *walks in the living room and kisses Blue*

Jay: You all set?

Bey: *sits next to Jay* mhmm *kisses him* you still mad at me? *kisses him again*

Jay: Bey, I wasn't mad..i just feel like you don't need to push yourself to hard..you are pregnant...

Bey: I understand completely baby..*giggles and kisses him again* I love when you are concerned...*kisses him*

Jay: ahh you just tryna butter me up..

Bey: *stands up* *giggles* you wanna come help me pack?

Jay: Nope..*chuckles* Ive been waiting for you all day...I'm having dinner with Kanye...

Bey: Good. you better tell him about himself tonight...

Jay: I will, i will...*gets up*

Solo and Alan decided to have dinner in spite the fact that Julez couldn't come..Alan was a bit disappointed...but he understood that Daniel is Julez father...

(At Dinner with Solo and Alan)

Solo: I'm really sorry about all this...I just want to be happy with you..

Alan: *sips his drink*Are you saying that you aren't happy with me babe?

Solo: I'm saying I wish Julez was here...

Alan: Julez is with his father..you should be happy that he still wants to step up and be a father...

Solo: That's true..I should be grateful huh?

Alan: mhmm *sips drink* extremely grateful..

(At Dinner w/ Jay and Kanye)

Jay: *walking in*

Kanye: Nigga you took forever to get here! I was about to leave yo ass..*laughs*

Jay: You aint shit nigga..*sits down*

Kanye: So what's up man? How's the wife and Kid? *clears throat* I mean kids..*chuckles*

Jay: They good man...How are you?

Kanye: I'm good. Danielle is getting bigger everyday...

Jay: Oh, so you HAVE seen her...

Kanye: Yeah man..why you ask that?

Jay: nigga don't act stupid..You know I already know you taking Angie to Court...You need to drop dem charges man...

Kanye: *looks away from Jay*

Jay: Think about cha child Ye..

Kanye: I know man..I need to just be a better father huh?

Jay: excuse me Kanye, Imma let yo u finish, but I am the best father of all time...*laughs*

Kanye: *laughs* Nigga you a fool!



Jay: But foreal though, your kid is all that matters at the end of the day...You gotta put her first..

Kanye: That's true man...I agree..

Jay: So you dropping the charges?

Kanye: *sips his drink* yeah man, I'm droppin em..

Kanye and Jay enjoyed more laughs and drink...


(SUNDAY MORNING)

Bey decided to go out to breakfast with Jay and Blue before dinner...Bey and Jay walked back from breakfast holding hands and laughing at Blue's comments who was walking ahead of them...

Bey left as soon as they got back home...Jay decided to push his trip to his mother's house up a few days..Him and Blue left a few hours later...

(Sunday night)

Bey: *sitting on her bed in her hotel room* My stomach is hurting.. *rubs belly*

Ty: *sitting on the couch in her Bey's room* I don't see why...you are carrying really small this time Bey *eats chips*

Bey: I carried small last time..and blew up at the end...

Ty: Yeah, you blew up alright..you tried to kill Solo and Jay...

Bey: I did NOT! I was in paaainn...*giggles*

Bey decided to call Jay on his webcam...he answered...

Bey: Hey baby *smiles*

Jay: Hey Beautiful..what you doing?

Bey: *giggles* I was gona ask you that...where's Blue?

Jay: She's downstairs with my Mom...

Bey: And why aren't you down there? *smiles*

Jay: Because i had to change my shirt...Mom is having a special dinner since I'm here..

Bey: aww that's sweet..

Jay: why you asking so many questions...where is Ty and your Mom?

Ty: *yells* I'm right here Jigga!

Jay: Loud Mouth? Check. Now where's mom?

Bey: She's in her room taking a nap...*makes a disturbing face*

Jay: What's wrong with you?

Bey: Nothing, I just miss you...

Jay: I miss you too...& that belly..

Bey: aww..*giggles and stands up* He misses you too..*shows belly*



Jay: *rubs screen*

Ms. Gloria: *yelling from downstairs* JAYYYYYY!!!

Bey: looks like you better go...I love you...

Jay: I love you too..

(Bey)
My stomach is really hurting...maybe I should listened to the doctors..I'm gona try and take a nap..

Bey and Jay hung up and Jay made his way downstairs...

Jay: *gets to the bottom of the step*

Blue: Daddy!!! Grandma Gworia made cookies for me!

Jay: *picks her up* Did she?

Blue: Yessh! & they awe gona be mmm GOOD!

Jay: I'm sure they will baby girl..

*Jay hears a knock on the door*

Jay: *opens it*

Uncle Eddie: WHAT'S HAPPENIN NEPHEW??? *walks in the house*



Jay: ahh shit UNCLE EDDIE WASSUP! *daps him*

Blue: Daddyyy...I wanna get dowwwn...

Jay: Okay...*let's her down* How you doing Unc?

Blue: *runs in the kitchen with Ms. Gloria*

Unc: Did I just hear her say Daddy? Is THAT the little baby that was running crying n shit at the last party?

Jay: Yeah, that's her....*chuckles*

Unc E: Well I'll be damned..how did that boy make out?

Jay: I don't fuckin know...i really don't fuckin care..*chuckles*

Unc E: Yeah, well...he deserved that ass whoopin he i know that much..*laughs* where's ya mom..

Jay: In the kitchen...*points to it* Where's Aunt Retha?

Unc E: *starts walking to the kitchen* she had a show tonight!

Jay: She singing or something?

Unc E: *chuckles* No nigga not that type of show..She strips! *chuckles and walks into the kitchen* Ayyyee Gloria...

After Uncle Eddie came it, it seems like everyone started showing up Jay was seeing old time family and Blue was meeting the old time family...She seemed to have had a fixation with Uncle Eddie's missing teeth..lol Jay's sibs, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins were there... The Family set at a huge table for dinner...

(Meanwhile at Bey's hotel room)

Bey: Ty, Something doesn't feel right...

Ty: *In the bed next to her*...what do you mean?

Bey: My stomach is killing me...

Ty: You wanna go to the hospital?

Bey: I can't go to the hospital...I have a meeting tomorrow...call my momma...*holds stomach*

Ty jumped up and called Ms. Tina...

A few minutes later...

Mama Tina: *runs in the room* what's going on?

Bey: Mama, My stomach is really hurting...I think I'm having contractions...

Mama Tina: I'm calling the doctor...*takes out her cell phone

Bey: Mama, NO. I have a huge meeting tomorrow...I promise I will go after I get home...

Mama Tina: Okay...*hangs up phone* But you are going as soon as you hit New York...

Bey: Okay Okay...*smiles* see..it's stopping...it's probably just braxton hicks...

Mama Tina: Bey...Braxton Hicks don't come this early..doctors. AS SOON as we get home. I mean it. I'm sleeping in here tonight...

(At Jay's mom house)

Jay: *laughs* I want to invite all of you guys to my show that I'm doing in a few weeks in New York...

Unc E: ayyyeee YOU KNOW I'll be there!

Ms. Gloria: I'll be there baby...*giggles*

Jay: iight, I'll buy y'all tickets..

Blue: Gwandma can I have my coookies now? pwease?

Jay: *eats* You got finish eating first Blue..

Ms Gloria: Oh hush Jay..*gets up to go get Jay a cookie*

Jay: *shakes his head*

Unc E: So you got that pretty girl knocked up again huh?

Jay: She's having a boy...

Unc E: aww that's good..

Annie: You know Mama is gonna spoil him and Blue rotten...you got a name yet?

Jay: nah..not yet...

*Jay's phone rings*

Jay: Hello? *gets up from the table*

Blue: *eating her peas*

Ms. Gloria: *comes back with cookies* I thought you wanted cookies Blue? *giggles*

Blue: I do Gwandma.you can pwut dem wite here..*points to the table with spoon*

Ms. Gloria: Alright baby...where did Jay go?

Annie: He had a phone call...

Jay: *comes back in the room* Mama..can you keep an eye on Blue?

Ms. Gloria: What's going on baby? you leaving?

Jay: Yeah...They just rushed Bey to the hospital...Imma call you when i get there...

Ms. Gloria: Oh God..please do..& don't forget...

Jay: Daddy will be back to get you tomorrow okay? *kisses Blue's forehead*

Blue: Kay Daddy..*eat Peas*

(With Bey)

*In the Ambulance*

Ty: Bey I called Jay, He said he will be here soon..

(Bey)
I think I went too far..I pushed too hard...

TBC........


I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE POST! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!! COMMENT!!!! COMMENT!!!!!!! SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS!!!







8 comments:

  1. Awww I hope Bey is okay she need to chill and listen to pop pop LMAOOO great post sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laaaaaaaaaard. I should kill for you this ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, hell! I knew this was gonna happen. I hope for the best. Jay is gonna be pissed. But i hope he realizes this scare was enough for Bey to sit her ass down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am done with Uncle Eddie lmfao!! I hope the Baby and and Bey turn out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughhhhh the baby better be okay & Bey needs to sit the fuck down.. she could've skyped for that damn meeting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want bey and the baby to be okay..but I hope she learned her lesson and slow down

    ReplyDelete
  7. See….I knew her ass wasn't goh listen. And now look what happened. She needs to slow down. The baby coming early……AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

    ReplyDelete