Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Missing"

Hey guys! I just want to apologize for the errors ahead of time. I tend to get excited and spell and word things wrong, but you guys get the memo! :P Enjoy the post!!!


(Meanwhile w/ Jay)

Kelly: *walks up to Jay* sooo, Jay..I won't be able to party with you guys tonight...

Jay: Why not? *confused look*

Kelly: I'm extremely tired..*pokes lip out*

Jay: What you pregnant? *laughs*

Kelly: Actually, Yeah...

Jay: WHAT?!

Kelly: Ssshh!! I haven't told anyone yet...

Jay: *whispers* why y'all always gotta tell me what I don't need to know?

Kelly: Sorry, you asked...*giggles* Our secret?

Jay: yeah, Our secret..*smiles* *shakes her hand* But I gotta tell Bey though...*runs down the hall*

Kelly: JAYY!! NO!!! *laughs* *runs after him*

Jay: *opens the door* Hey Bey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but - JARED??

Kelly: WHO? *comes in the room*

Ty: *looks down the hall* *looks around* *doesn't see Jay* Oh Shit..

Bey: *smiles* Jay your remember Jared?

Jared: Hi, how are you? *reaches out his hand to shake Jay's*

Jay: *stares at his hand* Bey, lets go..

Bey: But Jay-

Jay: Let's go..*leaves*

Bey: *embarrassed* *to Jared* I'm really sorry this had to be cut short...*to his nephew* It was nice to meet you honey..*smiles and kisses his cheek* *starts to walk out*

Kelly: *stands in the door way*

Jared: aye Bey...

Bey: *turns around and looks at him*

Jared: When you ready, I'll be here...

Bey: *turns around and makes her way out the door*

Kelly: *looks at Jared and follows Bey* What the hell is going on? What did I miss?

Bey: *walks faster than her* Kelly, not right now...

Bey got to the end of the hallway, she saw didn't see Jay, only Ty and Angie...

Bey: Where's Jay?

Ty: *duck lips* *points to the room Jay was in*

Bey: *goes in*

When Bey got in the room, Jay was putting baby Shawn in his baby carrier...

Bey: What the hell was that Jay?

Jay: You asking me?

Bey: You can't sit here and tell me you are upset over a gotdamn meet and greet..

Jay: Is that what you call that these days?

Bey: You know that there is nothing going on between Jared and I, so why are you trippin?...It was just a meet and greet Jay..

Jay: just a meet and greet? *chuckles* huh? Did he pay?

Bey: *takes a deep* You gotta be kidding me...

Jay: Did he?

Bey: No Jay..

Jay: exactly..

Bey: *eyes filled with water but the tears haven't dropped yet* You don't trust me do you?

Jay: *takes a deep breath* I'll be in the car...*grabs Shawn and leaves*

Bey: Jay!

*no answer*

Ty: *comes in the room* I tol-

Bey: Don't. *holds hands up*

Ty: What? you ain't even know what I was gonna say...

(In the hallway with Kelly and Angie)

Angie: You're pregnant? awww *hugs her tight* congrats Kellz!

Kelly: ssshhh the only people that know are you, Jay and Chris...

Angie: Sorry..*calms down* But didn't you learn from Solo that you should never tell Jay a secret without telling Jay?....

Kelly: Don't worry, Don't worry..I plan to tell her soon...*smiles* That's why I haven't told Ty, you know he can't hold water..*laughs*

Ty: *opens the door with Bey behind him* What you hoes talking about? *comes out*

Angie: Shut up Ty!*chuckles*

Kelly: You okay Bey?

Bey: Yeah, I guess..I better go get in the car before he leaves me...Do you guys know where Blue is?

Ty: um, that's your daughter dumb dumb..*duck lips and pops gum*

Angie: *pushes Ty* She wanted to go with Aunt Tina so she left with her...

Ty: Ouch!

Bey: Okay..I'll see you guys in the am...

Ty: What room number are you in at the hotel so I can come get that black dress from you to add the beads...

Bey: 614. *leaves*

Ty: Okay *smiles*


Julius: I was on my way in to get you..*chuckles* Shawn is crying and Jay can't stop him...

Bey: *giggles* He's probably just hungry..*smiles* I have his bag with his bottles right here...*follows Julius out to the car*

Bey got into the back of the car and Jay was in the front seat next to the driver holding Shawn...

Bey: *to Jay* He okay? *smiles*

Jay: *ignores her and gives her Shawn*

Bey: *looks at Jay still waiting for a response* *takes Shawn*

Driver: He has a nice set of lungs on him..*chuckles*

Jay: *chuckles* 

Bey: *smiles*


(Bey)
Jay is really ignoring me...I can't believe he is really acting like this...I mean, I know he doesn't like Jared, but I consider him a good friend...He has to be able to trust me...Just because he fucked up, doesn't mean I will...*phones light up*

It was Kelly...

*Messages*

Kelly: Let's do breakfast tomorrow? 

Bey: Sure..*smiles to herself*

(Bey)
I can always count on Kelly...I just hope that this night doesn't get any more awkward between Jay then it already has...*takes a deep breath*

(Jay)
I'm really annoyed with Bey..What the hell makes her think it's okay to have "meet and greets" with niggas she used to fuck with..I know damn well that if I were to have a "meet and greet" with Aaleyah, she would kill me...I just simply need to get in this hotel room and go to sleep...I don't even want to look at her right now..It's ironic to me.. I've been seeing  that black truck everywhere...I saw it at the club one night maybe a month ago when we were leaving..I saw it the other night after the game me and Bey went to...and I saw the same black truck while I was sitting in the car waiting for Bey to come out just now...She better not even try to say that the meet and greet was for his nephew...he's like 3..what the fuck does he know about Beyonce? *shakes his head*

Bey and Jay went back to their hotel room and got ready for bed..Bey was sitting up on the couch feeding Shawn his last bottle for the night, Jay was in the bathroom brushing his teeth..the room is silent..So silent, that there were no distractions for baby shawn..he went straight to sleep...Bey layed him down in his baby crib that she brought along with her from home...She got in bed and waited for Jay...

Jay: *comes out the bathroom* *looks at her and looks back down*

Bey: *stares at him*

Jay: *ignores her* *gets in the bed* *pulls covers over him and goes to sleep*

Bey: You not gonna talk to me?

Jay: *ignores her*

Bey: Jay!

Jay: What?

Bey: Never mind...*Gets comfortable*

Bey sat up for hours just thinking about everything...

(Bey)
I don't get everybody...I've never been one to judge someone because of their past..I can't believe that the people that are suppose to believe me when I say "I don't like him like that, we are just friends" aren't.. I don't know what Jared's intentions are really..I know he wants me back, but I'm happy where I am..It sucks that they don't trust me enough to believe that...
Jay always does this...he's suppose to love me and care about me, but all does is assume shit..It's so annoying, because there was a time when he used to trust me...



There was a time when he took my word for everything, and I took his too..but it's becoming too often that he doesn't believe me..Jay's a good man...Always has been, but I need him to trust me completely. He's messed up before,but I trust him...Just wish he had the same trust for me...

I've known Ty for years...we have been through so much together..


If any friend other than Kelly, I would think he would believe me....We have been cool since Texas Days...I think Angie believes me, I mean I don't know she seemed a little bit torn...The fact that my momma acted that way...We have always been close...I don't know what got into her..somebody must have told her something...Ty I bet. he's the closes to her...



There has never been a day when I could say my mommy has not been here for me until now...Why is it that nobody believes me???...I guess I'll just have to update Solange when She, Julez and Alan get back from Texas on Monday...

(The Next Morning)

Bey woke up early for breakfast with Kelly..She didn't bother Jay at all, because she didn't want to get her feelings hurt again...Bey  made up in her mind, that she was gonna give them exactly what they have been giving her, an ass to kiss...She almost didn't even want to bother baby Shawn because he was sleeping so peacefully...She picked Shawn up quietly and got him dressed. Soon after, she left...

(Outside of the Restaurant)



(Bey)
*carrying baby Shawn onto the sidewalk* I wish these gotdamn paparazzi would get the hell out of my face. I'm So annoyed. But I guess i better smile so they won't have anything stupid to say about me in the newspaper tomorrow...*shakes her head and smiles* I bet Kelly is-

Kelly: DANG GIRL!! I have been waiting for you miss Diva!! *laughs and smiles*

Bey: *laughs* Sorry..I didn't realize the time!

Kelly: Anywaaay, We eating here..Is that cool? *giggles*

Bey: *looks at the place* looks good to me..*smiles*

Kelly: How can that boy even breathe under there...*laughs*

Bey: *giggles* It's either cover him up, or have flashing lights going off all in his face..*starts walking into the restaurant...

Kelly: *follows her* You didn't invite anyone else"?

Bey: Nope.

Kelly: Why not?

Bey: *To the host* Two please, and can we have a table in the back, away from windows?

Host: Sure mam, I have the perfect table...*takes them there*

Bey and Kelly sit at the table and make themselves comfortable...

Kelly: Bey, why didn't you invite anyone else?

Bey: *shrugs* *takes the blanket off Shawn's face*

Kelly: Are you okay? *smiles*

Bey: Yeah, I'm good..*smiles*

(Bey)
In the back of my mind, I'm just thinking..no. I'm not good. Nobody around me can trust me..You think that makes me feel good?

Kelly: Bey what do you want to eat?

Bey: *still thinking*

Kelly: Bey!

Bey: *snaps out of it* *looks at the waiter* I'm sorry..I'll take what she's having..*smiles*

Kelly: Are you sure you are okay?

Bey: Yeah, *smiles* *fake smile* It's just a little hot in here *takes off blazer*

(Kelly)
Be no damn well that's not whats wrong with her...I'm gona find out sooner or later...

Kelly: Soo, I need to tell you something..*smiles*

Bey: Your CD went number one? *smiles*

Kelly: -_________- no.

Bey: Your tour sold out? *smiles*

Kelly: *smiles* -________- No.

Bey: Then what is it? *smiles*

Kelly: Actually Bey, there will be no tour...*slides papers over to Bey*

Bey: *reads them* :O YOU'RE PREG-

Kelly: *covers her mouth* ssshhh!! *giggles* *shakes her head yes* *uncovers her mouth*

Bey: By Chris?

Kelly: Who is else would it be by?

Bey: Just asking..*giggles* I'm excited for you!  I'm gonna be an Auntie...

Kelly: *smiles* Nobody knows but you, Angie and Ja-

Bey: Jay knows??

Kelly: *smiles* It kinda slipped out last night to him while we were talking...

Bey: Oohh okay...

Kelly: He was gonna tell you, but then...

Bey: I know...I know you don't have to say it...

Kelly: Tell me what's going on?

Bey: I just feel like nobody trusts me...My momma, jumped down my throat about Jared being there the other night...Kelly he is nothing but a friend...I promise...and then Jay and his jealousy issues...not believing me that it was a meet and greet. Thennn Ty, who is suppose to be my damn friend is just-

Kelly: Whoa, whoa, whoa Bey, slow down tell me slowly..

Bey: to make a long story short, I just don't feel trusted or loved for that matter right now....

Kelly: Whelp, *smiles* I trust you, and I love you! *does kissy face*

Bey: *giggles* I love you too...*smiles fades* But I'm still upset...

Kelly: You have every right to be..

Bey and Kelly finished up breakfast and Bey made it to her rehearsal with the dancers and the band...

Bey: *walks in carrying baby Shawn is his carrier seat*

Ty: Heyyy Bey! *smiles*

Bey: Hi..*walks past him* You girls ready? *half smiles*

Band and Dancers: Yeah! *smiles and gets in position*

Bey: *puts Shawn next to her mom*

Mama Tina: Hello Beyonce..*smiles*

Bey: Hello..*takes jacket off and keeps walking toward the stage*

Ty: *to Mama Tina* *whispers* What's wrong with her?

Mama Tina: Ty, I honestly don't know Ty...*takes a deep breath*

Bey: *gets on stage* Y'all ready?

Band and Dancer: Yeah!!

Bey: Let's do this..Crazy In love first! BAND 1, 2, 3, 4,

*Band plays*



At the rehearsal Bey was very quiet. she didn't say too much unless it was a correction for the dancers....

(Outside of The Rehearsal Place)

  Jay: *to one of Bey's security guards* Bey in there right?

Security guard: Yeah, right it in there! *smiles*

Jay: Cool thanks Man, I'll see you later! *daps him* Come on Blue *gets her out the car*

Blue: *holds Jay's hand* Daddy, are we going to see mommy? *smiles*

Jay: Yep! *looks down at her smiling*

Blue: Daddy, why is she here? *wipes nose*

Jay: She has to rehearse for her show tonight baby girl..*picks her up*



As Jay made his way in, the lights were off and the light from the stage shined in his face..

Jay: Hey Mrs. Tina..*smiles and hugs her*

Mama Tina: Hey Jay *hugs him and smiles*

Jay: *bends down and talks to a sleeping Shawn Jr.* Hey Baby boy..

Ty: Heyy Ja-

Jay: *puts his hand in Ty's face* Save it! *laughs*

Ty: Oop you tried it, but Imma let you slide. I don't wanna make a scene. *giggles*

Jay: *chuckles* *looks up and Bey*

(Bey)
I see Jay looking at me, but I know for a fact I'm not gonna let him know that I see him...I'm still upset with all of them except Kelly of course..I wouldn't have stopped, but Ashley took a fall and needed a break...

Blue: *runs to the stage* Mommy!!!!!!

Bey: *smiles* Hey Baby...*comes down the steps of the stage* *picks her up* *kisses her* I missed you last night! *kisses her again*

Blue: I missed my baby brudder..*wraps her arm around Bey's neck*

Bey: You didn't miss me? *pokes out bottom lip*

Blue: I missed you too mommy..*giggles* Don't be shad!

Bey: *giggles* Why aren't you dressed yet? *shakes her head*

As Bey stood near the stage and caught up with Blue, She noticed Jay, and Mama Tina walking over to her..

Jay: Bey...

Bey: *looks at him* Oh, you can see me?

Jay: Bey don't-

Mama Tina: *hits Jay in the arm*

Jay: *takes a deep breath* I apologize for last night, I-

Bey: *interrupts him* Baby go check on your brother okay? *lets her down*

Blue: Okay! *smiles and runs over to him*

Mama Tina: Child, do you hear this man talking to you? *concerned*

Bey: Yep...*walks pass them and grabs her bag*

Mama Tina: *follows her* Beyonce what has gotten into you?

Jay: *follows Mrs. Tina*

Bey: *yells to band and dancers* YOU GUYS! I THINK WE ARE GOOD! I'LL SEE YOU LATER!

Band & Dancers: Okay! *smiles*

Bey: *puts bag on her shoulder* *looks Jay in the eye* I have nothing to say to you until you learn to trust me..*rolls eyes* ALL of you..*looks at her Mom and glances at Ty*

Mama Tina: Beyonce Giselle Knowles who-

Bey: *ignores her mother and walks towards the door*

Blue: Mommy can I go with you? *runs after her*

Bey: *turns to Blue* *smiles* Baby you can't go with Mommy..Mommy will see you later okay?

Blue: *smiles* okay..

Bey: *kisses Blue and continues out the door* *looks back and mean mugs Jay, her mother and Ty*

Jay: I know what I did, but what did y'all do?

Mama Tina: I guess we think she doesn't trust her...

Ty: You know how emotional she gets when she has shows...just let her be for a while..she will come around I'm sure...

(Later Before the show)

All the band and dance members were running around and preparing themselves for the show....



Ty: *fixing one of the band members outfits* Has anybody seen Bey? I need to get her dressed!!



Ty: *to the band member he was working on* Have you seen Bey?

Band Member: Nope...

Ty: Alright, You're all done...

Just then, Jay walks in carrying baby Shawn in his baby carrier and Blue by his side...

Blue: Hi Uncwle Ty! *smiles*

Ty: *turns around* Hey Baby! *smiles* *to the band member* Alright, you're done! *smiles* *walks over to Jay* Have you seen Bey?

Jay: Nah, I was come in here and ask you guys have you seen her...

Ty: Wherever she is, her hair is not done and neither is her make up..The show starts in 2 hours!

Jay: I-

Mama: Tina: Hey Jay! *smiles* *takes the baby from him* I'm guessing Bey is right behind you?

Jay: I haven't seen Bey since earlier...

Mama Tina: Let me call her...

Kelly: *walks in* Hey guys! *smiles*

When Kelly realizes that nobody is smiling but Blue, who was screaming "Hiiii Aunt Kellyyy" to her, her smile slowly faded..



Kelly: What's going on? *confused face*

Mama Tina: Have you seen Bey?

Kelly: Not since earlier..... why? She isn't here?

Ty: Do you see her Kelly? *pops gum and rolls eyes*

Kelly: Oop! No need to be rude! I haven't seen her* since breakfast...

Ty: Maybe your pregnancy ran her away?

Kelly: It couldn't ha- wait! How did you know?

Ty: Uncle Ty misses NOTHING! Okay Sweety! *pats her on the back and walks away*

Kelly: *pulls him by his arm* Did you tell my momma?

Ty: Kellyyy, what kind've guy do you think I am? *smiles*

Kelly: The sneaky kind! *giggles*

Ty: I didn't tell anybody, but I am appauled that I am one of the last to know! *rolls eyes* But I will get with you after I deal with Bey...*giggles*

Everyone sat and pondered on where Bey could be..Kelly watched the kids as Jay, Ty, and Mama Tina called Bey multiple times in a row...a little after Kelly, Angie arrived and has not heard from Bey either..

(1 hour later)

 The girls are all dressed and there is still no sight of Bey....Everyone is extremely worried...

Jay: I don't know where she could be, but now I'm getting worried...*calls her again*

Angie: It's not like her to miss a show..

Mama Tina: It's not...I knew I should have sent Julius with her...

Kelly: *calls Bey* *leaves a message* Hey Bey...I know you're upset..Just text me and let me know you're okay..I'm worried about you...Seriously Bey..at least text me....I know I told you have a right to be mad, but don't do this to your fans...*hangs up*

Jay: *looks threw his phone for Jared's number, dials it* Hello? This is Jay..Bey's husband..have you heard from her?

TBC....

Where do you guys think Bey is? Leave a comment below! *smiles*
-Nisha!



6 comments:

  1. Her ass better not be with Jared I know that damn much I mean I know nobody trusted her but ummm I don't blame them..her about to sneak out the house to see him and then Jared lil comment I'm here when you ready nigga MOVEEEE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyonce where you at girl??? You got a stage to grace honey.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that pic of Julius from lol? And was that a little bit of shade you threw at Kelly her album and sold out concert? Lol, you ain't right. Beyonce Knowles-CARTER better not be with Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where The Hell Is Bey?! Update plz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyonce annoys me immensely, you're not just hanging out with a guy you're hanging around somebody who had & still has feelings for you, if the shoe was on the other foot I guarantee she wouldn't be preaching this stupid ass trust sermon.

    ReplyDelete