Thursday, June 13, 2013

"Slip Ups and Set Ups"

Juelz was pushing Bey on the swings...

Julez: Aunt BB you are going really fast! *smiles* *pushes her*

Bey: *giggles* I know! Thanks to you! You're so strong! *in her Auntie Voice*

Julez: *stops pushing her* UNCLE JAY!!!!!!!!

Bey: Huh? *looks up and sees Jay*

Julez: *runs over to Jay* MOMMYYY!!!! LOOK!!! UNCLE JAY IS HERE!!!!!

Alan and Solo turn around and see Jay....

Alan: Oh shit...

Solo: SHIT!

Alan: *runs over* Juelz why don't you come in the house with me for a few minutes..I have to show you something...*takes Julez in the house*

Bey: *sits on the swing and mean mugs the shit out of Jay* What the fuck are you doing here?

Jay: *walks over to her* I need to talk to you...

Alan: *comes back outside without Julez*

Bey: *looks at Solo* You told him didn't you? *grills her*

Solo: Bey I-

Alan: I told him..

Bey: You?

Alan: yeah, he texted my phone, I got nervous...I'm sorry...

Bey: *rolls eyes at him and looks at Jay* What do you want to talk about?

Solo: Come on Alan, let's go in the house...*whispers* thanks Baby..

Alan: *whispers* you owe me, BIG TIME!

Bey: *rolls eyes at them as they walk in the house*

Jay: Bey, I don't want to keep this up...

Bey: *rolls eyes*

Jay: *walks up to her* *shakes his head* I trust you...I just have a weird way of showing it...

Bey: Jay, you don't trust me...If you trusted me, you would NOT have called Jared asking where I was...If you trusted me, you would not have texted Alan and asked him where I was..If you trusted me you-

Jay: Listen, I get it...I shouldn't have called him...and I shouldn't have-

Bey: NO, I'm not gonna listen! I'm going home...*gets up*

Jay: *grabs her* *kisses her* I'm sorry...

Bey: *looks him in the eyes* You know, there was a time..when just one kiss could change my mind...*tears run down her face* Not anymore Jay...It's gonna take more than that...*walks away* *wipes her face and goes in the house*

A few hours later on the plane....

The plane ride back to New York has been so far very quiet...Jay tried to break the silence by talking to Bey...

Jay: I can't wait to get home! *smiles*

Bey: I can...*puts sunglasses on* *keeps a straight face*

Jay: Bey I-

Bey: look, I'm going home because I know I have to woman up and be a mother to my kids....I'm going home for them...not you, not the fans, THEM. *looks out the window*

Those words cut Jay to the soul..Bey has grown to be so mean after realizing she wasn't trusted...she has nothing to say to anybody...except her kids....Bey and Jay made their way to Mama Tina's house to pick up the kids...when they got there, Ty, Angie and Kelly were there helping Mama Tina out...Mrs. Tina opened the door with a smile and got in return a blank face from Bey and a half smile from Jay...

Bey: *walks in* Are they both sleep?

Mama Tina: Yeah *smiles* You okay?

Bey: I'm good..*starts packing up Shawn Jr's stuff*

Kelly: *pulls Jay in the kitchen* What happened?

Jay: Nothing...

Ty: Stop dickin around Jay! Spill it!!

Jay: She won't talk to me...she's only here for the kids...she doesn't feel that anybody trusts her but them...

Ty: *shakes his head* This bitch is doing the most...why she gotta be so damn dramatic?

Kelly: Did you tell her about what Jared did at the venue?

Jay: I didn't get a chance to she-

Just then Bey walks in...

Bey: *walks in, grabs water out the fridge and exits without saying a word to any of them* 

Ty: Oh I know her bighead ass saw us standing here! *pops gum* *runs in the living room*

Kelly: *runs to try to catch Ty before he says anything stupid*

Jay: *shakes his head and follows them slowly*

Kelly was too late...

Ty: Oh Bitch, yo rude ass don't see us?

Bey: Ty, I'm not for it right now...*puts Shawn in his car seat*

Ty: I ain't never gave a damn what you were for! *rolls eyes* You gone speak to me! Wit cho rude ass!

Bey: *jumps up* Ty I said I'm not for your shit right now...*rolls eyes*

Ty: Bitch you feeling froggy or something? *gets in her face*

Bey: Ty, Please...*picks up Shawn and pushes pass Ty almost knocking him over*

Ty: Bitch just because you and ya husband are having problems does NOT mean you have to take it out on the whole gotdamn world! WHAT YOU AFRAID THAT YOUR CAREER WILL BE RUINED IF THEY FIND OUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS SOUR??!

Those words stung Bey like a hornet and anger began to run through her veins...just then...

Bey: *puts Shawn down* *slaps the shit out of Ty*

Ty: Oh BITCH! YOU DID NOT! *tries to hit her, but Kelly and Mama Tina held him back*

Bey: *picks Shawn up and leaves*

Jay: *picks up Blue* Miss Tina, I'll call you...

Mama Tina: *to Ty* Sit DOWN! *sits him down* *to Jay* Ok...

Jay: *leaves*

Kelly: *giggles to herself* She gotchu good Ty..*laughs and tries to touch his face*

Ty: shut up! *smacks her hand out of the way* *rolls eyes*

(W/ Bey and Jay)

Jay: You know you didn't have to do that..*puts Blue in the car*

Bey: *securing Shawn's car seat* You know you don't have to speak...

Jay: *takes a deep breath and gets in the car*

Bey: *adjust her sunglasses and gets in the car*

Jay pulled off and so did his thoughts...

(Jay)
Damn, I can't believe all of this is going on...all I want is for us to be happy...we were doing so good and now this...I know what shes feeling and I feel the same way too...I want us to be like we were when we first met...I remember that night like it was yesterday....

(Flashback)
Bey, Kelly and Michelle were at a club in New York for promotion for their album...

Michelle: I hate clubs! *turns up face*

Kelly: Michelle...

Michelle: hm?

Kelly: Do you see me and Bey complaining?

Michelle: no, because you guys don't hate clubs...

Bey: *giggles* *under hear breath* yeah, but we hate you...*rolls eyes* 

Kelly: took the words right out of my mouth! *laughs* *high fives Bey* How long your Dad say we have to stay here?

Bey: *sips drink* he said just for an hour or two *giggles*

Guy holding a camera walks up to them...

Guy: Could you guys smile for me? *smiles*

Bey, Kelly, and Michelle smiled for the picture....

Jay: woah, that's a beautiful smile...

Michelle: *smiles* thanks!

Kelly: *looks at Michelle* Now you know DAMN well he wasn't talking to you...*rolls eyes and points to the couch across from them*

Michelle: *pouts and moves to the other couch*

Jay: How you doing Kelly? *smiles*

Kelly: Doing alright Mr. Jay-Z, thanks for asking...

Bey: *under her breath* Kelly you know him personally?

Kelly: *picks up her drink and sips it* *ignores Bey*

Jay: *to Bey* May I sit next to you? *smirks and licks his lips*

Bey: *looks at the empty space* yeah...I guess you can...

Jay sat in that spot all night...one hour turned into two hours and two hours turned into three...He cracked jokes and told Bey things about himself that most people wouldn't....She did the same...It was almost like love at first sight for them two...Before they realized it, the party was over...They both stood up and walked to the door together with Kelly and Michelle following not too far behind them...

Bey: That was a good talk...I haven't talk to anyone like that in a long time....

Jay: Yeah...same here...*smiles*

Bey: *smiles*

Kelly: *smiles* Bey were gonna go wait in the car..See you later Jay...*leaves out with Michelle*

Jay: iight Kelly! *smiles and waves*

Bey: I guess this is it...*smiles* It was nice meeting you Mr. Jay-Z...

Jay: *chuckles* It was nice meeting you too Ms. Beyonce Knowles...*smirks*

Bey: You can call me B...*walks away smiling* 

Jay: Okay B...*smiles* oh..ayyee B! 
                                            
Bey: *turns around smiling* 
Jay: call me Shawn....*smiles*

Bey: *smiles* Okay, Shawn...I'll see you around...

Jay: I sure hope so...

Bey: Well just in case you never see me again...*pulls out paper with her number on it and hands it to him* Call me..*smiles and walks away*

(Jay)
Damn right Imma call, DAMN she fine! that blonde hair and those brown eyes are just beautiful..

(Bey)
*giggles* Jay is cute, I don't know too much about him just yet, but i enjoyed his company tonight....*gets in the car smiling*

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Bey: *looks at Jay* Jay the light is green...

Jay: *puts foot on the gas* sorry..

Bey: *rolls eyes and looks back out the window*

(Bey)
I'm so over everyone telling me what to do...I'm so over people not trusting me and seeing me for who I really am...I have reached my breaking point.....everyone probably thinks that I am overacting, but I honestly feel like I deserve trust. 

That Friday night was a quiet one for Bey and Jay...Bey put the kids to bed by herself and slept in the guest room not even bothering to tell Jay to sleep in there....

(The next day)

Bey woke up to a quiet house...you could here a feather drop....She woke up and made her way down the steps and into the living room...Jay was in there writing words into a book...Bey is still not speaking to him, so she didn't bother asking where the kids were...until....

Jay: Shawn is with my mom til Tuesday in case you were wondering, and Angie has Blue til tomorrow...

Bey: Cool...*starts to walk in the kitchen*

Jay: Bey...*puts book down*

Bey: Jay- not right now...* comes out the kitchen and goes back upstairs*

Jay: *throws book on the table, grabs keys and leaves*

Bey went upstairs, got in the shower and jumped into her PJ's again...She made her way down stairs to grab something to eat...When she got down there, Jay was still gone...her anger would not allow her to be concerned about him, so she ate and made her way back upstairs....

(W/Jay)

Jay: *knocks on the door*

Kanye: *opens the door* Jay? you cool man?

Jay: Man, I can't take it...

Kanye: Take what? Come in...*opens the door all the way* 

Jay: *walks in* You here by yourself?

Kanye: Yeah man, you good?

Jay: Man, I don't even know where to start...Bey isn't speaking to me...She's mad at me because *updates Kanye on what's going on* and now she's back home, but won't speak to anybody but the kids...she even smacked the Shit out of Ty yesterday...

Kanye: What the fuck? 0_0 sounds like Bey is going crazy...

Jay: then, the nigga that showed up at the show, showed up again at the show she didn't show up at. He was poppin off at the mouth saying all types of ignorant shit...

Kanye: Damn man, you think they fuckin?

Jay: Man, I don't want to think that...but I do...I guess that's why she's mad..because I can't trust her...

Kanye: Well, maybe you two need to go to do some couples counseling or something...

Jay: Do you know how quick that would make it to the media? I mean think about it...Headlining..."THIS JUST IN, BEYONCE AND JAY-Z ARE IN COUPLES THERAPY FOR THEIR TROUBLED MARRIAGE"

Kanye: Maybe that's the thing...

Jay: What?

Kanye: Maybe you need to stop caring about what the media says...Your marriage comes first...if couples therapy is what you need, then it's what you need...there is nothing wrong with that...I mean damn Jay, y'all got two kids and the media has only seen the back of their heads. Nobody has ever seen you two kiss on the lips in public...I think it's about time for y'all to just come out and be in love...fuck the public...y'all are human and they will just have to deal with that...

Jay: *takes a deep breath* In order for us to agree with couples therapy, she would have to talk to me....right now, she's not...

Kanye: It's hard to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't trust you...trust me, I know...

Jay: I know, but I'm not doing it on purpose Ye...It's just something that happens...

Kanye: Well, you just need to make it stop...

Jay: *sucks his teeth and takes a deep breath*

Kanye: Listen, You gotta understand that there is nothing like having someone to care for you...I miss the feeling of having Angie by my side...don't let life fuck up your relationship..I did...and look at where I am now...

Jay: You're right...I guess I'll have to just talk to her when I get back home about it...

(Meanwhile w/ Kelly)

Kelly: *calls Angie*

Angie: Hello! 

Kelly: Emergency MEETING! 

Angie: What the hell is going on now?! *confused face*

Kelly: *giggles* Hold on..*calls Solange* 

Solo: Hello? 

Kelly: EMERGENCY MEETING!

Solo: Aww Hell, about what?

Angie: *giggles* Shit i don't know...Kelly is calling it...

Solo: Oh Goodness...

Kelly: Hold on...*calls Ty*

Ty: What bitch?

Kelly: EMERGENCY MEETING! *smiles*

Ty: Aww Shit...So does that mean that there is more than one hoe on this phone?

Angie: Ty don't start...*giggles*

Solo: Sooo, Ty..I heard you got the piss slapped out of you yesterday...*giggles*

Ty: Soooo, Solo I heard you got the sense slapped out of you ye- never mine scratch that, you never had sense...

Solo: Oop you son of a -

Kelly: Anywayyy moving on...

Ty: GIRL WHAT DO YOU WANT? *pops gum*

Kelly: I think we need to do an intervention for Bey...

Ty: TY HUNTER, AINT DOIN SHIT! 

Angie: Why do you think that?

Kelly: I think she really is losing it...

Angie: I haven't spoken to her since she got back...

Solo: Ty's face has...*laughs*

Ty: Fuck you! You nappy headed troll! Listen, when y'all got something that I can participate in, then y'all call me...I don't want shit to do with Bey's "intervention" ! Y'all are on your own...*rolls eyes and hangs up*

Angie: So what the hell do you have in mind?

Kelly: Okay! I think that when Solo comes back from Texas tomorrow, she should ask Bey to go to lunch with her, since she's the only one she's speaking to at the moment...

Angie: Okay, So we aren't going? *confused*

Kelly: no, We will be there when she gets in there, and then she will have to talk to us...*smiles*

Solo: I mean, It doesn't hurt to try....

Kelly: That's what I'm talking about Solo! Way to be a team player! *giggles*

Angie: I sure hope this works...

Solo: me too....

(Later that night with Bey)

It was getting late..Bey made her way down the steps and into the living room to find the charger to her phone...when she got down there, she saw Jay's book sitting on the table...

(Bey)
I know I probably shouldn't touch it, but I know I'm going to...*opens it and reads to herself* 

"The first step to fixing something is to admit that you are wrong. Okay, here it goes...I Jay  Shawn Corey Carter do not trust my wife. I don't know what it is...I don't know why...I just can't trust her..I know that it's wrong to do...But it's hard. I Want to trust her, but I really feel that she is sleeping with this nigga Jared...I don't want it to be true, but I think it is...She could very well not be cheating, but my heart won't allow me to believe that..."

Bey threw the book across the room and ran up the steps and into her bedroom with eyes full of tears...She sat down at her mirror and thought to herself...

(Bey)
He can't trust me? How can you not trust me when I make me so damn easy to trust? I swear he is just in this relationship looking for a way out...*looks in the mirror and sheds a tear* 

Just then, with just one tear, something came over Bey...Her heart grew a little colder, and her brain moved from "I'm hurt" to "Fuck everyone"...

  (Bey)
If he doesn't want to trust me, I'll give him a reason not to...If he doesn't want to be in this relationship, I'll give him a way out...*grabs eyeliner and puts on a heavy amount to give her a darker look*


(Bey)
As I look into the mirror into my own eyes, I feel my hurt withering away and my heart turning into ice....Maybe that bitch who thinks she knows me, (Keri Hilson) was right...everyone woman has a got damn breaking point...I've reached it....

Bey got up from her Vanity and went into her closet...She threw on a tight black outfit, some dark black shades and curled her hair....Bey called Julius, and made her way to a New York club...When she got there, crowds of people crowded around her, but she didn't let that stop her...

loading loading

When Bey got in the club she began to dance...She didn't need anybody...between songs, she had drinks...She began to feel a little tipsy, but the drinks didn't stop there, they just got harder...Bey was so angry with her life, the drinks made her forget about Jay and all his bullshit....As she danced, the media talked.....

(W/ Jay)
While at Kanye's house, Jay, Kanye and TyTy decided to play a few games of Spades...They turned on the TV and even a little bit of music to fill the quietness in the air...Jay was in the middle of whoopin some ass in Spades when he saw Bey's face on the television screen...

Jay: Yo, turn that down! Turn that down!

Kanye: *gets up and turns off the music*

Jay: *turns up the TV*

Reporter: Well, Beyonce seems like shes having a night on the town in New York this evening.ALONE!!!..the Singer/Actress was seen "Hammered" in a New York Club WITHOUT her husband Jay-Z. Now, this is not normal for Beyonce due to the fact that she usually clubs with her husband....eyewitnesses say that she is pretty "sloshed" *giggles* I-

Jay: *turns off Tv* *gets up*

Kanye: Shit...

TyTy: What you wanna do?

Jay: *starts walking out the door*

Kanye and TyTy: *follows him*

(Back w/ Bey at the club)

Bey went into her purse to fix her lipstick when she realized that she had 10 missed calls from Jay...2 text messages and one voicemail...She was too drunk to check her voicemail, so she checked her messages first...one was from Solo, and one was from Jared...She read Solo's first...

Solo's Text: "I'll be home tomorrow...let's do lunch at 2pm and Jack's Rib Shack?"

Bey: (drunk texting)"Swjure.."

Jared's Text: Hey Beautiful, wanted to know if you were free tonight?

Bey: (drunk texting) course I;m froee :)

Solo's text: "Is that a yes? *emojis*"

Bey: (drunk texting) "mmmmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Jared: Good well since you're "froee" *emoji's* Meet me at my house...

Bey: (drunk texting) "okay" 

loadingBey got up from the couch in the V.I.P section and made her way outside.....When she got outside, she was surprised because....

Jay: *gets out the car* 

Jay: This what you wanna do?

Bey: *ignores him*

Jay: Bey...

Bey: *gets in the car* 

Jay: *bangs on Julius' window* Roll her window down Julius!!

Julius: *rolls Bey's window down*

Jay: You really want to do this in front of all these cameras?

Bey: Jay, Move away from my car...*rolls her window up* Pull off Julius!

Julius pulled off as Bey asked leaving Jay in the middle of street..

Kanye: *gets out the car* Come on man...

Jay: *walks back over to the car and gets in*

Kanye: You wanna go back to my house?

Jay: Nah, take me home...

Kanye: You gone be alright man?

Jay: Yeah, I just need to go home...like right now...

Kanye: *to the driver* alright..take the nigga home...

*driver pulls off*

(Jay)
I can't believe she is doing this...I mean, I know she's mad at me, but I am honestly embarrassed. I really just want to talk to her and let her know that I can work towards trusting  her, but she's just giving me even more reasons not to trust her....

(Meanwhile w/ Bey)

Julius: *driving* headed home Bey?

Bey: Nope! Take me to 18th street...

Julius: Okay...

Julius takes Bey to 18th street...

Julius: *helps her out*           


Julius: Did you want me to stay with you?

Bey: *drunk* Just stay wherever Julius...I'm going up to visit a friend! Okay? *gets out*

Julius: Okay Bey, do you need me to walk you up?

Bey: No! No! I'm fine! Damn! Just ride around, or park over there...I'm not sure how long I will be...I'll call you...

Julius: Okay....

(Julius)
*pulling off* This behavior is not like Bey...I don't know what's wrong with her, but I can honestly say I don't like her like this...She's scaring me...

Bey made her way into Jared's apartment building she was texting him in the car, so he met her at the elevator...

Jared: I've been waiting for you gorgeous...*smirks*

Bey: Sorry to keep you waiting...*hugs him and get on the elevator* 

Jared: *follows her and pushes level three*

Bey and Jared made it up to Jared's apartment, and Bey removed her shades...

Bey: It's beautiful in here...*smiles*


Jared: Have a seat, I'll grab us some drinks..*walks to the kitchen*

Bey: *smiles and sits* 

Jared went into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of  wine and sat them on the table...


Bey: *smiles* 

Jared: I figured you would be too busy for me...

Bey: Why would you think that?

Jared: I mean you always say you're busy...or you can't do anything tonight...What makes tonight any different?

Bey: I honestly can't answer that...

Jared: So, where's Jay? *sips his drink*

Bey: *changes the subject* How much do you pay a month here?

Jared: *chuckles because he knows she did that on purpose* about 2,000 a month...

Bey: mmmmm impressive...*smiles*

Jared: *gives her a glass of wine* *smiles* My job pays good..

Bey: *sips* What do you do?

Jared: I'm a buis-

Just then the phone rang....

Jared: excuse me a second....I'm sorry...*answers phone* Hello, this is Jared...mhmm mhmmm no worries, I'll just email it to you right now...

Bey: *sips drink* *smirks*

(Bey)
Damn he looks good...I wonder who that is...

Jared: No problem...Okay..*hangs up* Spoke to soon about my job, I'm so sorry, this will only take a second...*gets up* Being a business owner isn't easy you know...*chuckles and runs in his room*

Bey: No problem *smiles* I understand...*sips*

Bey sat in the living room for about 10mins before she began to feel extremely lonely...She made her way into Jared room where he was....When she walked in, Jared was on his computer attaching files to an email...


Bey: *smiles* You know a girl can get pretty lonely sitting in a living room by herself...*giggles*

Jared: I'm so sorry....*attaches another file* sometimes I get these random phone calls asking if-

Jared stumbled over is words as Bey got closer... 

Jared: I didn't realize I was moving so slow...

Bey: *in a soft voice* It's cool...I'll wait...*smirks*

Jared: *sucks his own lips and sends the message*

Bey: You done? *kisses his cheek*
                                                                                                                                                                               
 

Jared: Mhmmm..

Bey: *kisses his neck* good...

Jared: *tilts head back* You know, I been missing you...*kisses her on the lips*

Bey: mmmm feels good to be missed..*tongues him down softly*

(Jared)
I don't know what's gotten into Bey, but I love it...Even when we were dating, we never got this close...mmm She smells so good, and her lips are so soft...

Bey: *continues to tongue Jared down and straddles him*

(Bey)
I don't know what has gotten into me, but I honestly don't care...My heart has turned cold, my mind has turned on myself...and at this point, I care about nobody's feeling but my own...

Jared: you sure you wanna do this? 

Bey: *kisses his neck* Sssshhhh...

Jared: Bey, I'm serious...

Bey: *tongues him down* I'm sure...*stands up and strips down to nothing slowly*

Jared: *sits in the chair and bites his lip*

Bey fell back on the bed and signalled for Jared to come to her....Jared got out of the chair and took his shirt off and walked over to Bey....Bey spread her legs signalling for Jared to get between them....He did so, and much more...

(The next day)
Bey woke up to the soft touch of a white tshirt and a warm embrace...Jared was still sleeping...


Bey: Shit. *sits up* What time is it? *looks at her phone* 

(Bey)
Shit, it's 2:30pm, I was suppose to meet my sister for lunch...*calls her*

Bey: *gets up and walks in the master bathroom softly* *whispers* Hey So,

Solo: Hello? Where are you? *giggles*

Bey: I'm on my way, I over slept...*giggles*

Solo: Over slept? Bitch, do you know what time it is? *laughs*

Bey: I know! I will be there soon! Just order some drinks! Bye! *smiles and hangs up*

Bey: *grabs her clothes and a hoodie out of Jared's dresser and snuck out into the front living room...She put on her dark shades and his hoodie and slipped out of the front door quietly...As Bey was on the elevator, she texted Julius to come get her...Julius didn't say much during the ride but he was thinking it...

(Julius)
I have been working for Bey for a long time..I know just about all her friends..I have never taken her to this apartment building...I hope she didn't do anything stupid..she isn't saying much, but that might be due to a hangover...*laughs to himself*

Bey stepped out of the car to go into her home....


She asked Julius to stay parked so that she could run in and change her clothes and head to lunch with Solo...Julius agreed and parked in the driveway...

(Inside the house)

Jay was in the kitchen eating lunch...alone...

(Jay)
Bey didn't come home last night...I don't know if she did it to make me mad, or if she did it because she just doesn't give a fuck...i don't think it matters either way...I'm so worried, I don't know what to do...I've called everyone and nobody is answering the phone...maybe they are in on this...listen to me...now I can't trust anybody....I-

Just then Bey walked in.....

Bey: *closes the door behind her and makes her way up the steps*

Jay: *comes out the kitchen and stands at the bottom of the steps* Nice of you to finally come home...

Bey: *comes back to the top of the steps* *looks at him* I mean you already think I'm cheating, so why not stay out? *rolls eyes and heads to her room*

Jay: *follows her*

Bey: *goes into the bathroom and strips*

Jay: *walks in the room* Are you gonna tell me where you were?

Bey: Are you gonna tell me why you don't trust me?

Jay: I honestly don't have a got damn reason why...

Bey: Oh yeah, that makes perfect sense...*hops in the shower*

Jay: *opens shower door* Where were you Bey?

Bey: Tuh! Like you care! *rolls eyes and closes the shower door* Get out of the bathroom Jay!

Jay: *takes a deep breath and leaves out*

(Jay)
I don't want to assume that she was out doing wrong, because then that is gonna show that I don't trust her...She could have probably just stayed at a hotel to make me upset...Well, she accomplished that...

Bey got out of the shower and got dressed...Jay was down stairs wrecking his brain while finishing lunch...Bey got dressed and made her way out to lunch....She didn't bother saying anything to Jay before leaving....Bey had really became cold and heartless..She even finds herself dressing in darker clothes today...

(Meanwhile at the Restaurant)

Kelly: Where is she? *sips drink*

Solo: She said she's on her way...you know what "on my way means"

Kelly: Yeah, "I'm about to get in the shower"! *rolls eyes*

Solo: *giggles*

Angie: Maybe she found out we were here, and decided not to come...*sips*

Solo: How smart do you two think she is? *giggles* This is Bey we are talking about! *laughs and texts Bey*

Bey was walking in when Solo texted her and texted her back "I'm outfront"



Bey: *comes in* *to the person up front* Hi, I'm meeting someone here...

Solo: *waves arms so Bey will notice her*

Bey: nevermind I see her...*smiles* *walks towards Solo*

Bey's smile turned into a mean mug when she noticed that Kelly and Angie were at the table as well...

(Bey)
This bitch done set me up...

TBC.......




I hope you all enjoyed this post!!! DO ME A HUGE FAVOR and  comment or give me feed back on twitter!!! I need feed back to know if I'm doing okay as a writer!!!! #DON'TBEASILENTREADER Love you guys!!! MUAH!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ughh I don't even wanna provide a comment on this boofoolery ughhh I'm so mad she slept with Jared like bye bey you being childish now

    Jared ain't shit I hope he die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laws Jesus help Beyonce!! First she was only for the kids now she just dont give 2 shits! *face palm* Fuck Jay and is trust issues!! They both need an intervention. Please update as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Beyonce? Really? You're the epitome of an immensely stupid woman. I don't even have words for you. You're just an overdramtic petulant child, so what the fuck if your husband doesn't trust you, shouldn't the next thought be "how can we build our trust" but NOOO your stupid idiotic ass went and slept with Jared, you're stupid and foolish af, you don't deserve anybodies trust you stupid low down trifling hoe, I'm so fucking annoyed with you, like what the fuck is the logic behind your thought process? "Oh my husband doesn't trust my relationship with someone I like let me go and sleep with that person since nobody trusts me" so fucking stupid. Ty should have dropped kicked her retarded ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DeeDeeBK_Carter dang girl chill! Lol it's just a blog! Not real life!

    But anyways, this is getting ridiculous! Bey needs to stop! She should be happy with jay and stop messing with Jared! Great update! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, bye! I know it's a blog. I just like giving Nisha proper comments.

      Delete
  5. It took me so looong but I finally caught up.whew..

    Anyways.Oh lord.... She done hit the bricks.. This bish is crazy!!!!
    Please Update!!!!!

    ReplyDelete