Sunday, June 9, 2013

"You Found Me"

Everyone sat and pondered on where Bey could be..Kelly watched the kids as Jay, Ty, and Mama Tina called Bey multiple times in a row...a little after Kelly, Angie arrived and has not heard from Bey either..

(1 hour later)

 The girls are all dressed and there is still no sight of Bey....Everyone is extremely worried...

Jay: I don't know where she could be, but now I'm getting worried...*calls her again*

Angie: It's not like her to miss a show..

Mama Tina: It's not...I knew I should have sent Julius with her...

Kelly: *calls Bey* *leaves a message* Hey Bey...I know you're upset..Just text me and let me know you're okay..I'm worried about you...Seriously Bey..at least text me....I know I told you that you have a right to be mad, but don't do this to your fans...*hangs up*

Jay: *looks threw his phone for Jared's number, dials it* Hello? This is Jay..Bey's husband..have you heard from her?

Jared: *chuckles to himself* No I don't know where Bey is...but I do know that you got some nerve calling me asking me for clues. Nigga get of my line...*hangs up*

Jay: *takes a deep breath* *throws his phone at the wall* *storms out*

Mama Tina: *holding baby Shawn* Jay,..... Jay where are you going?

Jay: *ignores her*

Ty: Mmm I love when he turns into the incredible hulk right before my eyes..it's sexy...*giggles*

Angie: Would you cut it out! *laughs*

Ty: Sorry..I can't help that he is fine..*straightens up*

Angie: Calm your hormones! *giggles*

Mama Tina: *cuts them off* Listen y'all! Stop it now! This is a serious manner! *serious*

Ty: Ard Miss Tina you aint gotta get all swollen in the face..*giggles* I want Bey to be here just as bad as you do. *pats her on the back* I'm here for YOU! *giggles*

Mama Tina: Boy, Imma knock you out if you don't get off of me! *side eyes him and cracks a smile*

Ty: She loves me! *giggles*

Kelly: Mama is right y'all, We gotta find Bey..that's all that matters..we can't let her do this to her fans...She has one hour to get here..

Ty: How about I check her hotel room, you call New York and see if anyone has seen here, Angie you check the blog sites because If she is outside, they will see her...Mama Tina you can keep the band and the dancers calm...

Angie: Don't think you're slick! The only reason you want to go to the hotel is because-

Ty: *covers Angie's mouth* Would you stop telling all my business you motor mouthes leprechaun! Damn you talk to much!

Angie: *uncovers her mouth* I'LL go to the hotel you stay here and call New York! You know more people anyway!

Ty: Fun Sucker! *sticks his tongue out at her*

Angie: You are so childish! *rolls and cracks a smile*

Kelly: Look, come on! Let's just do this!

Angie, and Mama Tina:  Cool, Alright.

Ty: *crosses arms* *rolls eyes* *duck lips*

Kelly: Ty? *raises eyebrows*

Ty: I can't believe we are about to play a game of find the huzzy...*shakes his head* This bitch is mine when I see her, it's ON! *gets up and starts dialing numbers*

Kelly: Good enough. *giggles*

They all broke their separate ways and did what they were assigned....

(Meanwhile with Jay)

(Jay)
*Driving* Maybe she is right, I mean..Maybe I don't trust her...Maybe we just don't trust each other..I hate to see her take our relationship problems out on her fans..I gotta find her..She can be mad at me all she wants, but I can't let her do this to the people that actually do trust her, her fans...*calls her*

Surprisingly, Bey answered..

Bey: What do you want Jay?

Jay: I need to talk to you...

Bey: *silence*

Jay: Bey...

Bey: I'm listening...

Jay could tell Bey had been crying...

Jay: *takes a deep breath* Bey you don't want to do this to your fans...

Bey: *crying voice* Jay, THE FANS DON'T MATTER! WHAT MATTERS IS YOU TRUSTING ME!

Jay: I'm sorry Babe..

Bey: Yep! YOU ARE SORRY! *sniffs*

Jay: Bey-

Bey: *still crying* You're sorry, but yet I just received a phone call from Jared saying you called him...How did you get his number Jay?

Jay: Bey I-

Bey: What? Cat gotcha tongue?

Jay: I- I went through your phone and got it....

Bey: You are a sorry ass excuse for a husband! You really don't trust me do you?

Jay: Bey I do tru-

Bey: *yelling* Just save it Jay, I'm not coming to that show and you can blame yourself for that...

Jay: Why am I blaming myself?

Bey: *yelling* HELL, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN JAY, BLAME YOUR MOMMA FOR HAVING YOU...EITHER WAY IT'S GONA COME BACK TO YOU! I'M DONE TALKING! So you can tell my Mama, Ty and Kelly to stop calling me..

Jay: Bey, I understand you are mad at me, but what the fuck am I suppose to tell your fans?

Bey: *still crying* How about you go on stage and tell them YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRUST YOUR WIFE!! *hangs up on him*

Solo: *comes in the room with Bey* You okay? *sits next to her*



Bey: *crying* I'm just so tired of him...Do you know he called Jared and asked him if he saw me?

Solo: He WHAT? How did he get his number?

Bey: So I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure he went through my phone! I'm just so annoyed. The first thing he said to me when I answered the phone was don't do this to your fans...but what about me? What about my happiness? He is my happiness...and right now, I'm not feeling the happiness Solo.. I can't believe he's doing this to me..*cries harder* I trust Jay, Even though he hurt me, He fucked plenty of bitches and I still trust him Solo *sniffs*....I have never cheated on Jay physically, maybe mentally...but never physically...

Solo: I know Bey, I know..*hugs her* Just calm down..We can stay here in Texas as long as you need to so that you can clear your head...I'm sure your fans will understand if you just tell him you are sick or something...

Bey: *sniffs* I just don't want to lose him..but we can't have a relationship if he doesn't trust me...

Solo: How about I call Mama and tell her to cancel the last two shows and-

Bey: Just call Angie...She knows what to do...

Solo: Should I tell her where you are?

Bey: No..then they will all come running down here...

Solo: Okay, I'll just tell her you called me and told me to tell you...

(Meanwhile with Kelly, Angie, and Ty)





The crowd is going wild they are screaming "Beyonce! Beyonce! Beyonce!" So many people have come out to see this show...

They were crying, screaming, and Passing out... They had no idea that their Queen was about to let them down....




(Meanwhile backstage while the crowd is waiting)

Kelly, Ty, and Angie See Jay coming in the backstage door...He didn't look to happy...

Jay: *walks up to them* I talked to Bey...

Ty: *smiles* Is she coming? Please tell me her hair is done already!

Kelly: What did she say Jay?

Jay: *takes a deep breath* She told me to go stand on the stage and tell them she isn't coming because I don't trust her...

Ty: *mouth drops* So she isn't coming?

Jay: *shakes his head no*

Mama Tina: This is NOT LIKE HER! Did she tell you where she was?

Jay: *shakes his head no*

Angie: I just don't-

Just then, Angie's phone rings...It was Solo...

(Phone Convo)

Angie: Hey So...

Solo: Hey! *smiling*

Angie: Have you heard from Bey? you know she has a show tonight and her fans are-

Solo: I heard from her, that's why I'm calling you...

Angie: Is she with you?

Solo: No, She called me about 10mins ago..told me to tell you that she wants the rest of the shows canceled..pay the band, dancers and background singers and reschedule the shows for a later date so that she won't lose money from the fans...

Angie: Are you serious? So she isn't doing any of the shows?

Mama Tina: Give me that phone! *takes it* Hello!

Solo: Hey Mama, How are you? *smiles*

Mama Tina: Now you know I'm NOT FINE! Where is your sister?

Solo: I don't know...She just called me...

Mama Tina: Well, you call her back and tell her to stop foolin around. She has fans here waiting for her!

Solo: Mama shes not coming! She made it very clear that she wants everything canceled until Jay can-

Mama Tina: YOU TELL HER THAT THIS IS GONNA RUIN HER CAREER!

Solo: Mama, She doesn't care about that...she wants happiness in her marriage..until she gets it, she isn't doing a show...*hangs up*

Bey: Thanks for being here for me Solo...*wipes tears*

Solo: Anytime sis..*smiles* I'm gonna go cook something! You hungry?

Bey: yeah I am actually,  I'm gonna sit out here for a little while though...

Solo: Okay! *smiles* *gets up and goes in the house with Alan and Julez*

(Bey)
I hate that I have to do this to my fans...I love them, but in order for me to give my all, I have to have full happiness in my marriage and with my family and friends..I knew Jay was gonna call Jared.....Jared was concerned because he called me...

(Earlier)
Bey was sitting outside on the grass when her phone rang...It was Jared...

Bey: Hey! *smiles*

Jared: Hey! Are you okay? *concerned*

Bey: Yeah, *smiles*  I'm fine...Are you okay?

Jared: I mean, I just got a phone call from your husband asking me where you were...

Bey: *gets mad* Look, I'll explain everything to you later..I promise..

Jared: Okay...are you sure you are okay?

Bey: I'm sure..*giggles*

Jared: Sure? *chuckles*

Bey: Positive Jared..*smiles*

Jared: *smiles* Okay!

(Bey)
He is just so amazing. I mean..Such a good friend...I wonder how life would be if we stayed together..I'm sure I wouldn't have been going through all of this trust issue shit...We would probably have been in love right now...Maybe a kid or two...*giggles to herself* I know it's probably wrong to think this...but It's not gonna happen..just a thought...

We probably would have a kid...probably a boy...
I he would probably be a mixture of the both of us...

He would enjoy holidays together like Christmas and thanksgiving...










At night we would probably lay in bed and have


pillow talks..maybe even play fight...

And before than, maybe we would have drinks before bed...*smiles* I don't know where life could have took me if I would have just left Jay alone...







But of course I chose Jay over him...I have love Jay since I was 18 years old...We were friends at first...without a care in the world about age.....I remember Michelle hated him..*giggles* But he was so sweet...                                                              




He allowed me to see the real him...The part of him that the world could not see...I remember thinking that there was no way I could trust that damn rapper..He's "big pimpin" and "Spending Cheese" Claiming to be a pimp for life..He will never settle down with a girl like me...But he did...






We trusted each other so much...There were things that I knew about him, that nobody else did....I still trust Jay...nothing can change that..we were friends first....I just want us to get back to that..I find myself thinking about our past a lot..as I think about it, I realize that we have definitely changed over the years...



I mean, look at us now...one of the most talked about couples in the music industry..."power couple" is what you think of when you hear "Bey and Jay" They even came up with a name for us "Jayonce" ....But it just doesn't feel right...I want Jay to trust me fully...I know he says it, but he has a really hard time showing it...


         







 We have two perfect kids, I could not have asked for anything better...
They have parents who love them...I can see why one would feel that I have the perfect family...I honestly feel that we are close to perfect, but that doesn't mean that we don't have flaws...Jay doesn't trust me, but I trust him...Some may think that this is not a big deal, but I do...You can't have a healthy relationship if you don't have an understanding of trust.... Me and Jay have to get back to this, or I will have to leave him...I refuse to stay in a relationship where I am not trusted...

(Back to Present Time)

Solo: *comes outside* Are you gonna come and eat or what?

Bey: *gets up* I'm coming! *smiles* *walks towards her*

Solo: I called Angie...Mama took the phone from her and told me that you were making a "big mistake"..*giggles*

Bey: How did I know she was going to do that?

Solo: Because Shes Mama...*giggles* But don't worry about it...I told them to cancel the shows and reschedule them for a later date so you won't lose any money...

Bey: Thanks *smiles*

Solo: You know I gotcha sista...*giggles*

Bey, Solo, Alan, and Julez sat down for dinner...Solo cooked a Homemade Texas feast...

Solo: I haven't cooked like this in years..

Bey: I haven't cooked like this ever...

Solo: We Know! *giggles*

They all chowed down on some good food! Chicken, Mash potatoes, fried fish, waffles, and much more...


Bey: Mm, this is good Solo! *eats*

Julez: YUMMYYY! *smiles and eats*

Alan: This is good baby..*smiles*

Solo: I'm glad you guys like it!


                    


















(Meanwhile with Ty, Angie, Mama T, and Jay)

Angie: *gets her phone back from Mama Tina* Aunt Tina, that's not gonna make her come back...

Ty: What happened now?

Angie: Bey wants the rest of the shows to be rescheduled, she wants the band, dancers, and background singers to be paid, and she is NOT coming tonight!

Ty: YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Kelly: *shakes her head* I knew she was mad, but I didn't think she was this mad...

Mama Tina: So how do we get all these fans out of here?

Kelly: I say me and Jay go out and say something...

Angie: I think that would be good..to see you guys...would probably make them happy...

Mama Tina: You guys go out there and tell them that Bey is sick, and she is extremely sorry that she can't make the show...

Jay: *looks at Kelly* How about you go out there first, and then I come out as a surprise...

Kelly: Okay, yeah..let's do that...*starts to go out*

Ty: *puts his arm in front of her* You are NOT, going out there like that...I have an outfit in the back that you can fit...Tuh! *grabs her hand and takes her in the dressing room*

(15 mins later/ On Stage)

(Kelly)
I can't believe Ty has me in this gown just to make an announcement...*giggles* to herself* I REALLY HOPE that nobody notices my small growing baby bump. the crowd is screaming...gosh Bey is so loved...*gets out there* I can't believe Bey is doing this to herself...

Random Fan in the crowd: Omggg! It's Kelly Rowland!

Another Random Fan: She looks so pretty!!!

Another Random Fan: She must be about to announce Bey!!! *screams*

Another Fan: Bout time she got her ass out here!!!!!!!!! *screams* I love Kelly's dress!!!!!


*puts the mic to her mouth*

Kelly: How you guys doing tonight?

Crowd: *screams*

Kelly: I guess that means you guys are doing okay! *smiles*

Crowd: *screams*

Kelly: *smiles* You guys, I know you all are here to see Bey perform tonight!

Crowd: *screams in agreement*

Kelly: *smiles*.

Crowd: They settle down...

Kelly: I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but Bey is not feeling well tonight...She won't be able to make the show..

Crowd: Awwwwwwwwww

Kelly: I know you guys, but...she plans to reschedule the show, and you all will be back here rocking out with Bey real soon!!! *smiles*

Jay: But for now, you guys can rock out with me! *music starts* MY NAME IS HOV! H To THE O-V!! *continues rapping*

Crowd: *screams* Ahhhhh!!!! JAYYYYYY-ZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay came out and blazed the stage for Bey's fans...singing a few of his favorites.....After that, he wished the people happiness and told them to "pray for Bey" The crowd left satisfied...

It's after the show and Jay is sitting in the stands watching the last bit of fans leave...



(Jay)
As I sit here and really let what's going on sink in, I'm realizing that things are really bad right now. I have some major trust issues. It's not fair to Bey that I find it hard to trust not just her, but everybody...I feel like if I don't change, A change is gona come in Bey...but I don't know what it will be...I don't know when, I just know I gotta get it TOGETHER....

Just then, Jay looked up and someone that made his skin boil.....Jared.....




Julius began to square up as usual.....but-

Jay: Let him through...

Jared: *comes through calmly*

Jay: Wassup Man? *stays seated*

Jared: Did Bey show up yet?

Jay: Why does it matter to you?

Jared: Because I care about her...thats why...

Jay:Nigga you must want me to jump out this chair...

Jared: Listen, I don't want no beef...*still calm* I just asked a simple question...

Jay: Man, Don't come up in here wit all dat sarcastic shit..

Jared: What's your problem with me Jay? You jealous because your girl has feelings towards me?...huh? Wish I didn't exsist?

Jay: *Silence* *breathing heavy in anger*

Jared: Mmm...*walks closer to him* It hurts doesn't it? when you realize that you FUCKED UP! I'm on her mind now...You just a sorry piece of SHIT, that won't have a wife in 2 WEEKS!

Jay: *anger takes over him* FUCK YOU! *jumps up and pushes him*

Jared: *loses balance and falls down two steps* You push like bitch...*chuckles while Julius holds him back*

Jay: yeah, Get the fuck outta here man!

Jared: I'll be outta here...but in your wife...Know dat. *rolls eyes and leaves*

Jay: *takes a deep breath*

Julius: You cool Jay?

Jay: FUCK! *kicks the chair* *slams his body to sit down in the chair* *pulls out his phone and text solo*

[Text Convo]

Jay: Sis..


Solo: Sup Bro? :)


Jay: I'm really concerned about your sister..I feel so bad, It hurts not knowing where she is..I caused all this, and I need to fix it...I want to see her...and I know you know where she is...Can you tell me?


Solo: :)


Jay: Is that "Fuck you, I'm not telling you, go suffer and die smiley face" ? orrr.....lol


Solo: She's in Texas with me...


Jay: I have to come down there and see her...


Solo: Idk Jay she's pretty upset...


Jay: I know, but I feel like if I see her, then I will be able to talk to her without arguing...


Solo: ummm, okay...well we are at the old house... :)


Jay: Thanks a lot sis! I love you! *smiles*


Solo: You owe me nigga!


Jay: Don't I always owe you?


Solo: *emojis*


(The next Day in Texas)

Solo was outside with Julez and Alan..She was swinging Julez on the swing....

Julez: Mommy this is so fun! *smiles* *giggles*

Solo: Me and Aunt BB used to love this swing when we were kids! *giggles and pushes him*

Alan: looks like fun Babe..*smiles*

Solo: It is! *smiles* *pauses for a second* Babe...

Alan: Yeah?

Solo: Let me talk to you for a second...

Alan: *walks over to her*

Solo: *they begin to walk away*

Julez: Mooomm! *whines*

Solo: Just swing yourself for a minute...Back and forth! *smiles*

Julez: *kicks*

Alan: Wassup Babe? You okay?

Solo: I'm great, I just need to ask your opinion on something...

Alan: Okay, what is it?

Solo: Babe, Jay texted me last night...

Alan: Okay...and what happened?

Solo: I told him where Bey was....

Alan: Babe...*disappointment face*

Solo: Babe, he seemed really concerned....*pouts*

Alan: Long as you didn't-

Solo: Tell him he could come here?

Alan: Ye- yeah...

Solo: I did...*I'm sorry smile*

Alan: Solooo...*looks at her like "why would you do that*

Solo: Babe I- *turns around and sees Bey on the swing*

Alan: Look at me. She is gonna be very upset if Jay shows up here..

Solo: I know, but Jay is like a brother to me...I owed him that one...

Juelz was pushing Bey on the swings...

Julez: Aunt BB you are going really fast! *smiles* *pushes her*

Bey: *giggles* I know! Thanks to you! You're so strong! *in her Auntie Voice*

Julez: *stops pushing her* UNCLE JAY!!!!!!!!

Bey: Huh? *looks up and sees Jay*

Julez: *runs over to Jay* MOMMYYY!!!! LOOK!!! UNCLE JAY IS HERE!!!!!

Alan and Solo turn around and see Jay....

Alan: Oh shit...

Solo: SHIT!

Alan: *runs over* Juelz why don't you come in the house with me for a few minutes..I have to show you something...*takes Julez in the house*

Bey: *sits on the swing and mean mugs the shit out of Jay* What the fuck are you doing here?

TBC.............




5 comments:

  1. Noooo it was so good fuck thing about to get real

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo why you stop it was about to get good!!!

    Jared need to chill like WTF his comments are not cool jay should've beat his ass talking about some I'm be in your wife...

    Jay need to get it together now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce is such a moron. Jared is a fucktard too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bey should forgive jay,jared is no good

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's. about. To. Go. Down. *Jay-Z voice*

    ReplyDelete